Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Overdrive has no recovery, already seen Tager players using overdrive to set up 720. So overdrive into 6D into mugen, shouldn't be that hard to set up. Big gamble obviously, but if you know 6D wont connect you can just not do it. Now i don't know if 6D was nerfed anything, but it was quite easy to set it up into mugen before.

"If 6D was nerfed"? They added about 9F to start-up effectively killing the move. I'm not even sure if you can combo after it outside OD.

6T seems to be the starter if you want to Mugen.

I think Overdrive has some recovery, but it is not much.

I am soooo loving the hotaru nerf.

Because it's less safe? What about chaining it to Agito?

edit; fuck you, ninja-Moy. QQ

:D

Jesus, whenever I see a Tao they're usually destroying the competition.

"If 6D was nerfed"? They added about 9F to start-up effectively killing the move. I'm not even sure if you can combo after it outside OD.

6T seems to be the starter if you want to Mugen.

I think Overdrive has some recovery, but it is not much.

Because it's less safe? What about chaining it to Agito?

Because it makes him float a bit. It's great when you bait it by avoiding a block completely.

Is it me, or is Platinum really popular? I feel like I see her almost as much as Bullet.

Until I see 30 minutes of straight Plat mirrors, I'mma say Bullet's more popular.

Ugh, fucking retards...

Also lol, Tao's bowling ball > Amane's ground drill. Quick thinking by that Amane, it's just too bad that the bowling ball can't be stopped lol.