Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

not tao

btw are these streams going to be uploaded to yt by any chance?

I'd be willing to bet this particular nico stream will be on nico later since it seems like a tourney.

Still only the 4th day man, give it time.

O h ya for sure. I actually mean that in a positive light that it doesn't seem like characters are really weak. Apparently Stunedge thinks the game is really fun but broken and that Az/Bullet/Valk/Haku are the strongest so far.

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv116170514?ref=ser&zroute=search&keyword=bbcp

Looks like after tourney casuals or something from the same stream as previous.

So far I think every character has shown strength expect maybe Tsubaki/Noel/Amane. I know Amane has nice chip but nobody has really done anything else with him as far as combos or setups that start the chip damage.
Game has barely been out. Give it time. They all changed a lot, and characters like Amane are the kind of character you could spend years learning whilst still discovering new setups and "Tech".

Hm? Not unlimited Izayoi? Isn't she the final boss? Anyways, now we know what her hit animations look like.

Everyone's final boss is different.

some questions of mechanics that I'm not getting. How are they guard crushing in this game? And Same combo penalties? (That sign pops out when someone repeats the same combo) What negativity does it have?

Izayoi has got some health huh

Yeah I'm honestly surprised by how well she can take a hit.

The Makoto that was playing was eventually going to run into Score Attack Izayoi, but the Arcade closed. :(

That Install DD left these weird things hovering over her before Makoto KOed her.

some questions of mechanics that I'm not getting. How are they guard crushing in this game? And Same combo penalties? (That sign pops out when someone repeats the same combo) What negativity does it have?

Guard Crushing in this game is done by using a system move called a "Crush Trigger". This Crush Trigger attack changes from character to character but it has the universal features of costing 25% Heat to be used and that it instantly Guard Crushes if the opponent doesn't block it with their Barrier. If they block the CT with their Barrier, their Barrier Gauge is consumed by a substantial amount.

Same Move Proration is the latter. Some moves give you a combo and damage scaling penalty if you use that same move twice in a combo. So let's say I'm Platinum and I use Mami twice in a combo, the 2nd Mami will do a pitiful amount of damage and allow the opponent to tech out immediately.

Izayoi has got some health huh

She took around 12k and change to beat. Hopefully she's unlimited right now, but the Makoto was so deep it's hard to tell.

Also, that corner carry.