Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Izayoi's Astral better be an Armed Phenomenon :kitty:

Oh you

How can I give up on a Megaman character?

For real. Shes literally the perfect character.

Duuuuuude............. Izayoi is just like Harpuia from Megaman Zero!

THAANNNK YOUUU! i wan't the only person who was thinking the Zero saga when izayoi debut. ZX was meh. on that note

#IZAYOIMOD2013FUCKSKD

And here I thought Izayoi would be a hipster character like Mu. Boy was I wrong.

Well, she is 00-Raiser (lol, even has GN Drives and an actual super called Trans-am) mixed with Harpuia mixed with Saber Lily.

Well, she is 00-Raiser (lol, even has GN Drives and an actual super called Trans-am) mixed with Harpuia mixed with Saber Lily.

I wouldn't be surprised if her reference color was either of those.

has anyone figured out what Tager's OD does yet btw? I thought it was supposed to pull them to him or magnetize them but every time I see somebody use it it does like nothing.

It constantly pulls the enemy in, but it seems like it rarely matters so far, since the enemy is either pretty close already or can still outrun the pull with chains and stuff. It also modifies his D moves, so we should wait for players to figure it out a bit better to abuse it.

It constantly pulls the enemy in, but it seems like it rarely matters so far, since the enemy is either pretty close already or can still outrun the pull with chains and stuff. It also modifies his D moves, so we should wait for players to figure it out a bit better to abuse it.

I think they should've have kept the original effect. : /

And Izayoi do look like fun to play. I guess I'll jump on that train.

So how soon can we expect to get some reliable frame data on characters so we can start the /real/ theory crafting.

Right now I'm just wagering on Azrael's normals commanding so much respect that you call them sir when addressing them

So how soon can we expect to get some reliable frame data on characters so we can start the /real/ theory crafting.

Right now I'm just wagering on Azrael's normals commanding so much respect that you call them sir when addressing them

The only frame data that matters in Blazblue is how fast your 5A is. Everything else is just fluff.

Azrael's 5C is almost as good as Ragna's 5B, the All-Kick, except you can't cancel it into another normal with good range. Looks safe though.

The only frame data that matters in Blazblue is how fast your 5A is. Everything else is just fluff.

Azrael's 5C is almost as good as Ragna's 5B, the All-Kick, except you can't cancel it into another normal with good range. Looks safe though.

this post embodies a lot of this site pretty well

do score attack variations of characters have normal char health? Izayoi in SA has around 10-11k life (im estimating 10k, why mtw finisher ;_; ) but arcade izayoi has closer to 12k, so i was wondering if it was the same for other boss chars

Probably whenever Arcadia puts out an issue focusing on BB:CP. I will keep an eye out for it at my arcade.

I'd disagree, especially with Azrael since people seem to be clamoring to find a reversal on him and figure out how to stabilize his pressure game. Knowing move properties on stuff like 6A and if I can expect to get driver'd for 5bb pressure is pretty important to building a gestalt.

I'd disagree, especially with Azrael since people seem to be clamoring to find a reversal on him and figure out how to stabilize his pressure game. Knowing move properties on stuff like 6A and if I can expect to get driver'd for 5bb pressure is pretty important to building a gestalt.

Gonna get IB GETB'd. Safe/Not Safe is pretty much all you need to know regarding moves not 5A. Knowing if you have Upper or Lower body is nice too.

The speed of your 5A is what lets you punish mostly safe moves and do frame traps. If you have a slow start-up, you can't hold or change pressure as easily.

Edit: And the best Reversal is just blocking and doing a Counter Assault.