Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

^ It should be named "Shitty Vampire Loli". Well, it's not like they have some sort of "rivalry", Hazama just...trolls.

You could say the same thing about him and Ragna....but then again Ragna IS the main character.

Well, Hazama DID traumatize him when he was a boy and...he hates Hazama/Terumi the most. Revenge for his siblings, especially Saya and the sister (was it...an older Celica?) AND he's the main character; most of the cast wants him for a reason.

Her damage in Nu mode is poor at best and she doesn't gain incredible heat for easy routes into rapid cancel combos.

Where are you getting the "does no damage" line from? From watching the computer do like 4 hit combos? Why is it that every new character in every game ever "does no damage" until someone finds out legitimate combos with them?

weaboos posting japanese comments on BBCP YOUTUBE videos.. sighhhhhhhhh

downs my hype for the game

This is one of the most off-topic posts I've seen in this thread.

I'm guessing Bullet is "that" character, eh? Seems I see more of her than anybody else lol. Not that I mind, she's fun to watch in action.

You can't be serious. You can't be letting Youtube comments affect you in any way. I don't believe you.

Just a bit.

This is one of the most off-topic posts I've seen in this thread.

I don't care to continue on it so it can be done, I guess. Anti-hype is off topic in a hype thread I suppose.

I'm guessing Bullet is "that" character, eh? Seems I see more of her than anybody else lol. Not that I mind, she's fun to watch in action.
Don't you find her boring to watch? I can imagine playing her being fun but I skip all Bullet matches haha. She puts me to sleep.

Don't you find her boring to watch? I can imagine playing her being fun but I skip all Bullet matches haha. She puts me to sleep.

Unfortunately, even I don't enjoy watching her :v Sucks when I plan on making her a secondary main... but I gotta study up early.

I dunno man, she's like a KoF character in BB with those hit grabs and her Kyo-like projectile. Who knows, maybe the coolness will fade but for now she seems pretty cool lol.

She is not fun to watch, IMO. Something about the way her moves animate just makes her seem less interesting in general, combined with the fact that all of the Bullet players are doing the exact same thing over and over. Maybe over time, as she gets figured out, her playstyle will evolve into something more interesting, but right now it really just seems like wash-rinse-repeat when you watch any Bullet player.

Yeah, Bullet's reminding me a lot of the way Labrys plays, which is pretty much to annoy you until you get Max Level, then put the hurt. Good thing Bullet doesn't have Red Axe super.