Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Ironically, it appears to be the only way women with backbone are made :v:

I'd question that assertion on bullet's behalf as her spine seems to be in pretty bad shape

Snaphance Fist plus Explode Engage is a pretty good reversal for Bullet, since it switches places with your opponent when you are being pressured in a corner, and also gives you lots of free damage if you happen to have Heat-Up 2. Too bad that no one uses her D follow-ups.

Speaking of which, I do agree that Bullet players feel the same right now, and watching them is a bit boring. Like I said before, they are afraid of taking risks and doing huge combos, since that means losing Heat-Up. So, instead of playing big and finishing games in three combos Azrael could be proud of, everyone plays safe and goes for the same boring 5B 5C 2C 5D combos, with an occasional RC to get two levels of Heat-Up in a single combo. Use the D follow-ups, people, she has them for a reason!

Since Gold Bursts are being replaced by OD, is it still possible to bait bursts? Or is it just ridiculously hard now or situational?

Well, yeah. Gold Bursts aren't Green Bursts.

As of 11/28/2012 at 7:08 a.m. CDT ESP has become an American hero

Seriously, every single one of Azrael's specials is so hype, and that crunch sound effect on weakness is too good.

As of 11/28/2012 at 7:08 a.m. CDT ESP has become an American hero

This. Seriously.

People just kept asking for him and for Chibaken to be dethroned lol.

Since Gold Bursts are being replaced by OD, is it still possible to bait bursts? Or is it just ridiculously hard now or situational?

Probably going to have to yomi bait them this time around but we'll see with enough time.

Nice Asstroll there, Amane.

I wonder if Mu will have her own Astral or if she'll get the "Mu IS Noel therefore she gets her same Asstroll" treatment like with Relius' AH.

Seems like Hakumen wasn't nerfed as hard as some baw'd out he had been.

Same with me and Bang, really. But still. Har.