Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Ooooh Izayoi footage, pretty.

Am I the only one wondering what happens when an unlimited character goes on overdrive? Would that be some kind of unlimited-ception for some characters like Hazama/Nu?

I am betting that Unlimited characters don't have Overdrives because they are in permanent Overdrive state or Overdrive lasts longer on Unlimited characters (I swear, the boss characters seem to be able to have full Overdrive duration at max HP)

Hm, Overdrives get access to gold burst?
What? No. What?

I think you have confused Izayoi's power up super with her overdrive. There is no gold burst. There's a kinda gold flash before green bursts for some reason though.

What? No. What?

I think you have confused Izayoi's power up super with her overdrive. There is no gold burst. There's a kinda gold flash before green bursts for some reason though.

I was just wondering what possible bonuses boss characters could possibly get, such as Nu or ragna. wasn't really speaking clearly.

Testament? Well, their pose do look the same. And the Testament palette is in that Hazama video? Odd that her lightlance (can you really call it a sword with that long of a handle) isn't red.

Thanks! I actually thought it was just a regular attack, I didn't catch that at all lol.

I don't blame you, her Taunt and 5B is kind of similar, not to mention the similarity of 2C and 3C outside GA.

Izayoi looks quite interesting, the triangle-upwards dash is somewhat odd, though. Especially in how unusually slow it is.

Testament? Well, their pose do look the same. And the Testament palette is in that Hazama video? Odd that her lightlance (can you really call it a sword with that long of a handle) isn't red.

That's not her Testament palette in that video, that's her Persona palette.

Izayoi looks quite interesting, the triangle-upwards dash is somewhat odd, though. Especially in how unusually slow it is.

its so fast! what are you talking about

dont talk shit about my waifu

But yeah, does anyone know if its a lance or a sword? Im not really sure what to call it, that and the things on her waist that she uses to attack(the thruster/bladey looking things?). I wonder if theres a canon name for them but :V

But yeah, does anyone know if its a lance or a sword? Im not really sure what to call it, that and the things on her waist that she uses to attack(the thruster/bladey looking things?). I wonder if theres a canon name for them but :V

Lol, I ain't talking shit, I really wanna try her

But anyway, the way the dash moves makes it look really slow. It's wierd nonetheless--I wonder what its purpose is for...

same here i agree just like the Susano'o, unit if its the golden machine we seen at the end of the trailer and the arcade op then it clearly Amaterasu,(the Sun Goddess) if so then it does have a user that is inside the coffin with the azure symbol on it

well,i expecting jubei will be the user

She swings it around like it's a sword, so it's a sword; it just has a big hilt.

It's way too short to be a lance anyway.

Fancy glaive imo.