Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Speaking of Izayoi, i wonder what is the name of izayoi astral?Bet the astral name will have the words justice.

DIVINE ASSAULT: NIBELUNG VALESTI.

It should be obvious :kitty:

Can any one tell me how do you know that Izayoi's GG palette is Testament?

He's the only GG character that has those default colors.

*sigh* If I must...

Black hair? Check

Red eyes? Check

Exposed midriff? Check

Red weapon? Check

Same skin tone? Check

He's the only GG character that has those default colors.

*sigh* If I must...

Black hair? Check

Red eyes? Check

Exposed midriff? Check

Red weapon? Check

Same skin tone? Check

Sounds Legit if you ask me.....unless you just want testament in the game, as a whole lol

Okay, I was going to ask for pictures with Testayoi/Izament, but I found it my own. Sorry for bothering you people about that.

Azreal HNK-style boost infinite like it's right out of fucking MUGEN? LOL KEEP IT THIS CHARACTER IS GREAT!

Hakumen starting every round with full meter? THE NAME OF THE GAME.

Mu Still stupid? LOL WHATEVER ITS NOT PRACTICAL

Jin completely safe and amazing again? HE'S JUST SOLID AS ICE *Shades*

Litchi might be good again?

GET THE FUCKING TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

DacidScrub.png

IT WILL BE ENGRAVED UPON YOUR SOUL.

NIBELUNG VALESTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Litchi might be good again?

When was she not "good" ?

iirc didn't she just join, to save Arakune?

iirc didn't she just join, to save Arakune?

Hazama told her that the NOL was capable of saving him. It was irresistible, but she had to cough up her own research, which I assume will play a part in the plot.

We're talking about specifically the puffball > Crush trigger stuff on twitter. Everyone's up in arms over it and my attitude is that there's equally stupid/broken/silly shit in all versions of the game and no one said a damn thing about it other than FIGURE IT OUT DO BETTER or YOU JUST HAVE TO BE GOOD. So that's exactly what I'm telling everyone else if it stays in.

It's because it's Litchi and the memories of CS1 that everyone is up in arms about that and not the other ridiculous stuff in CP which is getting a totally free pass.

If Litchi was good she'd be winning. I've only watched the best players in the whole game (all 3 or 4 of them) - playing her and losing this whole year. For me, this is a shitty year. I see these guys work their ass off in these matches and I'm watching a tragedy unfold because I know the outcome of the match.

Shoutouts to Skye, though.

We're talking about specifically the puffball > Crush trigger stuff on twitter. Everyone's up in arms over it and my attitude is that there's equally stupid/broken/silly shit in all versions of the game and no one said a damn thing about it other than FIGURE IT OUT DO BETTER or YOU JUST HAVE TO BE GOOD. So that's exactly what I'm telling everyone else if it stays in.

It's because it's Litchi and the memories of CS1 that everyone is up in arms about that and not the other ridiculous stuff in CP which is getting a totally free pass.

If Litchi was good she'd be winning. I've only watched the best players in the whole game (all 3 or 4 of them) - playing her and losing this whole year. For me, this is a shitty year. I see these guys work their ass off in these matches and I'm watching a tragedy unfold because I know the outcome of the match.

Shoutouts to Skye, though.

You're so defensive it's embarrasing.