Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Tenjo gave it to Bang as he was dying. Tenjo also knew of it's capabilities, which is why he gave it to Bang. He probably didn't tell Bang about its abilities because even he fears its abilities. Even though those same abilities could've allowed the Ikaruga Federation Alliance to defeat NOL.

Keep in mind that the story mode is split to three parts. So having first one focus on Six Heroes, second one focus on Sector Seven and third one focus on something else (Like Ikaruga and Bang), would be logical.

I think one will focus on Ragna,second one focus on the villain and the last one will focus on the sector seven and the six heroes will be more logical.

I think one will focus on Ragna,second one focus on the villain and the last one will focus on the sector seven and the six heroes will be more logical.

EDIT: Just read on the wikia that Relius ends up taking the Rettenjo from Bang, so my whole theory goes into the bin xD

I reckon the first part will focus on bang, with sector seven (and perhaps also eventually Azrael) aiding him get Litchi back, since she's ex-sector seven. Probably ends with Hazama boss with Phoenix:Rettenjo reveal at Ikaruga, Litchi defecting back to S7, as well as Arakune boss in an attempt to sever him from the boundary's clutches with Phoenix? Then it will shift focus to ragna, noel and the heroes finding out that magic derived from the boundary is what's controlling Saya or some shit like that, so they ask for bang's assistance. Probably ends with Saya escaping, Ragna getting badly wounded by Hazama, Celica reveal to save him, Noel and Tsubaki drama, and Izayoi confrontation. Then the last is the villain storyline to see how everything transpire from their point of view.

Bang has been described to be a very pivotal character by Mori this time around, so I don't see why he wouldn't have a dedicated story, or maybe I'm just biased xD.

CP will heavily involve Bang. I have no doubts about that.

But what interests me the most is how they're going to integrate Azrael into the story. He's ridiculously strong and he's searching for someone to go all out against. Only Hakumen really comes to mind (If Hakumen actually manages to get to 100% Strength) maybe Terumi?

I reckon the first part will focus on bang, with sector seven (and perhaps also eventually Azrael) aiding him get Litchi back. Probably ends with Hazama boss with the Nail reveal, as well as Arakune in an attempt to sever him from the boundary's clutches with the nail? Then it will shift focus to ragna, noel and the heroes finding out that magic derived from the boundary is what's controlling Saya or some shit like that, so they ask for bang's assistance. Probably ends with Saya escaping, Ragna getting badly wounded by Hazama, Celica reveal to save him, Noel and Tsubaki drama, and Izayoi confrontation. Then the last is the villain storyline to see how everything transpire from their point of view.

Bang has been described to be a pivotal character this time around, so I don't see why he wouldn't have a dedicated story, or maybe I'm just biased xD.

Didn't they say they want to conclude the Six Heroes story?if what you say is true,then the Six Heroes story will not conclude in this game and i think Saya has been brainwashed by Relius,and i don't think it will be that easy to free saya from his control,and i think Rettenjou is designate to be use by Celica and if they use it the world will end.

CP will heavily involve Bang. I have no doubts about that.

But what interests me the most is how they're going to integrate Azrael into the story. He's ridiculously strong and he's searching for someone to go all out against. Only Hakumen really comes to mind (If Hakumen actually manages to get to 100% Strength) maybe Terumi?

For some reason, I'm thinking that Amane will be attacking Sector Seven early in the story, but then Azrael coincidentally returns and squashes him, and afterwards he duels Tager. Then in the second part, Azrael will be the volatile member of their group, so Hakumen steps in and humbles him. Idk, just a guess lol.

I don't see the plot importance of Bullet tbh ._. But then again, I hardly know anything about her lol.

Didn't they say they want to conclude the Six Heroes story?if what you say is true,then the Six Heroes story will not conclude in this game and i think Saya has been brainwashed by Relius,and i don't think it will be that easy to free saya from his control,and i think Rettenjou is designate to be use by Celica and if they use it the world will end.

What's the Six Heroes story if I might ask? I haven't read the backlog yet, just entered the thread and decided to reply to your post xD I would've thought that Saya was brainwashed by Nine/Phantom's magic? What power does Relius have to control her?

I've never heard that using Rettenjo will result in the world ending ._. I need to read up on a lot of stuff on the wikia XD EDIT: Just read on the wikia that Relius ends up taking the Rettenjo, so my whole theory goes into the bin xD. So in bang's story, he searches Ikaruga about the truth of his Nox and Lord Tenjo, runs into Litchi who asks him to give her the Rettenjo, Relius reveals the Rettenjo as the Lynchpin and of its power and Tenjo's knowledge of it, and ends with Relius taking it. Yep, I was extremely off. xD

Also, is Celica going to be brought from the past, or from the future in another continuum? What's the chance of Celica revealing Phantom as Nine? I really just want to see that reveal already ;_;

There's still a hidden boss? I was under the impression that Izayoi is the hidden boss since she was revealed pretty late. But if not, oh god please let it be phantom.

There's still a hidden boss? I was under the impression that Izayoi is the hidden boss since she was revealed pretty late. But if not, oh god please let it be phantom.

How can she be the secret boss even though she's the final boss for some of the characters?

How can she be the secret boss even though she's the final boss for some of the characters?

No one has fought the secret boss yet? Hm. I'm willing to bet it depends on the character you play.

Inb4

Kazuma

Secret Boss. I don't know why, but maybe that's what Mori is trying to figure out. How to write it in to the plot without creating a massive plot hole.