Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I was under the impression the Sealed Space stage was just the new "Training Stage" >.>

Sealed Space is a boss stage, though I haven't seen it used anywhere for a final boss other than Hakumen's.

Say, is there any way to not get hit by Bang's new super? the FRKZ one. Or is it free damage for 50 heat once u get all 4 seals?

Never seen it miss :V

I've seen it avoided via jumping by someone that was grounded prior to it being used. The startup is enough that it can be avoided, but it's hard to if you're already doing something. Doesn't look like free damage so much as an incredibly good punishing tool.

Sealed Space is a boss stage, though I haven't seen it used anywhere for a final boss other than Hakumen's.

So is the super shitty Training Stage still in CP? D:

Doesn't look like free damage.

OD > Maximum Bang = 4k

So is the super shitty Training Stage still in CP? D:

Don't know. At the very least, it's not available for selection in event mode at the arcades. However, that does not mean it won't be in the console versions.

Sorry for asking but who is Hakumen's final boss? Depending on the answer it could be a clue.

And regarding Bang's DD, anything that can hit Chipp's super that i forgot the name probably will hit Bang too.

Hazama.

Neither confirms my theory nor denies it... Damn how can he troll everyone even indirectly?

...why didn't I see the resemblance before :v

Well, your opponent has to press buttons for it to hit still, don't they? That does sound really easy to confirm though.

Press buttons or jump.

It isn't related to FRKZ at all btw.

I was under the impression you needed the 4 FRKZ seals to use it. My bad.

Unless it actually is and you misunderstood me to mean the OD, in which case, sorry I wasn't clear enough, meant the seals, not the OD.

Some information for Sealed Space stage in the wiki

Name: Sealed Space

Description: Hoist between hope and fear

Area Number: Unknown

And if i not mistaken Sealed Space is a final stage for Noel arcade.

Some information for Sealed Space stage in the wiki

Name: Sealed Space

Description: Hoist between hope and fear

Area Number: Unknown

And if i not mistaken Sealed Space is a final stage for Noel arcade.

Nope, Noel's final stage is Altar (Mu's stage from CS).

Nope, Noel's final stage is Altar (Mu's stage from CS).

Wait, so this means that the old stages are coming back?

Wait, so this means that the old stages are coming back?

The port, Hakumen's CT stage, the Requiem version of Rachel's castle and the altar are the only known ones in CP.

The port, Hakumen's CT stage, the Requiem version of Rachel's castle and the altar are the only known ones in CP.

Actually, the Requiem in CP is different from the one in previous games. It's at a different angle and is covered in cobwebs.

Actually, the Requiem in CP is different from the one in previous games. It's at a different angle and is covered in cobwebs.

Even though Requiem and Halloween were updated to fit the new game I still count them as returning stages.

Even though Requiem and Halloween were updated to fit the new game I still count them as returning stages.

Then why didn't you list Halloween as well?

Well damn, I was under the impression that ALL supers got new animation during OD.