Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

It's funny that most of those copyright infringement videos that get taken down actually promote companies and help to raise awareness of said companies (or individual artists). Instead they want to go the whole "Y U UPLOADING VIDEOS THAT AREN'T MADE BY YOU OR DON'T BELONG TO YOU? COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT STRIKE!"

Music from bands that I would have never heard of under normal circumstances are usually included in random videos that I watch. Next thing I know, bam, the video is gone due to copyright infringement. Whatever, YT and co. are dumb as hell nowadays.

Anyways, I'm loving the fact that pretty much every character has a special intro with everybody. Intro clashes, intro clashes everywhere.

Anyways, I'm loving the fact that pretty much every character has a special intro with everybody. Intro clashes, intro clashes everywhere.

I remember a hilarious moment when Ragna zooms down from the top of the screen (belial edging) towards the enemy (Hakumen? can't remember). The moment he enters the screen a monkey screeches in the background on that one stage that I think is Platinum's now. It was synced like perfectly. If it's a reliable thing I am so doing it everytime online.

Hahah, hype monkey stage da bess

During the Noel vs Jin intro, the kids laughing and playing in the background of the snow stage just kill the otherwise tense mood between those two.

Ragna vs Rachel is just hilarious, Ragna gets trolled hard as Rachel dodges his strikes by just using the wind to slightly move away lol.

At first I didn't like the kids playing in the snow but I got used to it. I like the contrast now. On one side you have a bunch of kids playing completely unaware that a few feet away two people are about to have a death match.

At first I didn't like the kids playing in the snow but I got used to it. I like the contrast now. On one side you have a bunch of kids playing completely unaware that a few feet away two people are about to have a death match.

..And then the begin to exchange a barrage of deadly attacks upon each other.

and the kids still don't give a fuck

It's specially funny in that intro because Imperial Code II starts off silent and then builds up, so all you hear is kids laughing in the background at the beginning.

Dang, jourdal's account got terminated for copyright. Sorry jourdal.

Anyone know where I can find that new Carl combo vid that was released like a day ago?

It's funny that most of those copyright infringement videos that get taken down actually promote companies and help to raise awareness of said companies (or individual artists). Instead they want to go the whole "Y U UPLOADING VIDEOS THAT AREN'T MADE BY YOU OR DON'T BELONG TO YOU? COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT STRIKE!"

Music from bands that I would have never heard of under normal circumstances are usually included in random videos that I watch. Next thing I know, bam, the video is gone due to copyright infringement. Whatever, YT and co. are dumb as hell nowadays.

This so much.

This too. GG lacked that for certain matchups particularly Testament.

There is a very strong interaction rate between BB characters and it's evident in the intros and clashes.

I still hate that stage -__-

Nice, 90 of 95 videos in my Extend playlist are gone.

Gotta love CorpTube in Christmas time.

Welp I better go delete all of my videos since over half of them are MUGEN and thus infringe on the copyrights of every company that has ever made a fighting game.

And then delete all of my soundtrack vids because those infringe on the copyrights of every single company in the universe.

On topic, my deepest condolences for the loss of jourdal's account. Hopefully the ban gets overturned, unless YT doesn't do that anymore.

Welp I better go delete all of my videos since over half of them are MUGEN and thus infringe on the copyrights of every company that has ever made a fighting game.

And then delete all of my soundtrack vids because those infringe on the copyrights of every single company in the universe.

On topic, my deepest condolences for the loss of jourdal's account. Hopefully the ban gets overturned, unless YT doesn't do that anymore.

I don't think there's time left. Youtube is already celebrating christmas and giving bans full of joy and love to everyone in the world.

GOD I HATE YOUTUBE

*continues to use YouTube *