Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Dust Loop is ridiculously strong i swear to god lol.

ウメハラがーあ。。。

Why hasn't Dustloop been deleted yet. We have sprites from games here.

Because we perpetuate gossip that drums up business for ARC System Works, mayhaps?

That and sprites from games that aren't yours don't make money.

Anyone know if BBCP is getting any announcements down the pipe about a release date yet? (Or at least an announcement of an announcement of a release date?)

this is kinda out of left field, but does anyone know where i can find the cg arcade endings for all/most of the characters? would like to see Izayoi

They're not out yet, it's typically Kurushii who rips them in high res. when the games come out on console. So you're going to have to wait for quite a bit before you get those.

well i've seen a couple floating around the internet i think i saw toa's a little while back

i believe i'm referring to the artwork for the CP arcade mode story endings i thought they were call cg

so you want to download jp matches from nico, and then upload them to nico.

okay.

EDIT: yodawg.jpg

Post of the year all years. :v:

So many feels right now

Someone who died indeed...He's never gonna live that down.

ウメハラがーあ。。。

Guys, consider the possibility that he is suggesting everyone move to Nico to watch the videos in the first place, and not to download the videos from Nico and then re-upload them to Nico, a plan that makes absolutely no sense.

Just sayin'.

[post EDITED TO BE (SLIGHTLY) LESS OF A DOUCHEBAG]

There was a notion that Jourdal's channel should have 1 video titled "how to make a nico account" and I thought it was a brilliant idea. It isn't terribly hard.

Moving to nico seems like a fine idea :<

On the other hand, not having a centralized source of video always sucks but w/e lol

Best part about the whole "make a nico account" is that it's all in english so even a guide isn't needed.

i believe i'm referring to the artwork for the CP arcade mode story endings i thought they were call cg

Cg means? And what you probably saw were images from the game's trailers that were extracted but they're not clean rips of the endings, or you saw Ragna's because ArcSys uploaded his storymode on their channel in high res, but that's about it.

[post EDITED TO BE (SLIGHTLY) LESS OF A DOUCHEBAG]
The is no "Slightly" with Circ. It's all or nothing douchebaggery and we both know it.

The is no "Slightly" with Circ. It's all or nothing douchebaggery and we both know it.

He's genuinely trying to be less of a hardass lately, give him a break.

I for one am proud of you Circ.

Awh see. I can deal with that. That's nice. Muy Bien! A Mon avis Circuitus c'est tres agreable!.

Anywho.

The CP hitsounds have pretty much faded and I can't hear them anymore. They used to really grind on me, but I have to admit I've kind of warmed to them. I just wish they would make the Distortion noises a bit different, Having Jin's Arrows of Ice make like 50Billion "Hit" noises instead of the splitting ice really sucks.

Everyone always complains of the new sound effects/announcers in each new BB/GG. It's nothing new it's been like that since at least AC lol. Eventually everyone forgets about these changes, and you'll only hear complaints when they change them again lol.

Everyone always complains of the new sound effects/announcers in each new BB/GG. It's nothing new it's been like that since at least AC lol. Eventually everyone forgets about these changes, and you'll only hear complaints when they change them again lol.

Meh I fully agree with Yuki's opinion on the DDs, some of them look really fucking weird with the new sound (Jin's arrow being a perfect example). In CSE Jin's arrow makes a fracturing crystal-y noise that looks perfect with it. In CP it's like getting paddle-spanked 200 times :wtf:

imo every bb game except this one had great sound effects. dunno wtf they were thinking. l know it's useless to complain, but still...

that's really it though, the game itself still looks fun. CT and OD turned out to be excellent additions especially.

l've been hoping that since the release. the sound effects do give the game an 'unfinished' sort of feel.

something l noticed with litchi is that her staff no longer makes that signature spinny noise after it's launced. it's going to be hard keeping track of that damn stick for both opponents.

Listening to Carl's AH again, I guess the sound effects ain't that bad. I was thinking it would be more metallic, bu eh, I'm over it.