Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma OST:

Character Select: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CU9yQ9Nj6A

Condemnation Wings II (Tsubaki Theme): http://youtu.be/iWRQ14oTODg

Blood Pain II (Mirror Theme): http://youtu.be/mYUVnkAfRY8

Boss theme: http://youtu.be/ht9p9-2M0zE

This was on Nico. But I dont know if this are the real 1s or remixes.

Now my ears are all wet and sticky.

Thanks.

This was on Nico. But I dont know if this are the real 1s or remixes.

Description on Nico says, that these are ripped from the 3DS game "BlayzBloo: Clone Phantasma", so they pretty much are official stuff.

Arcades are mostly dead in the U.S., so it's heavily unlikely we will see CP on Western shores. CS1 managed to make it overseas because it had the English translation from Aksys already on the arcade board. CT had one too but it was a rough draft.

Gah. I really want a march-april release Dx.

that would be awesome if that happened

Yeah, same here, but we all have to wait, as such, hopefully they'll make it reasonably priced again like both CS releases in the states. :kitty:

Considering past iteration releases, I'd say late May - June are viable dates. Any time after July seems way too late though lol.

Also, has there been any further news of a 360 release? Last I heard was that Mori was "unsure" of whether there would be a Xbawks release.

Willing to bet they'll announce CP console date at the anniversary tournament. A big mid-winter event dedicated to Arc games seems too good an opportunity for revealing a release that will likely be mid-spring or early summer.

Willing to bet they'll announce CP console date at the anniversary tournament. A big mid-winter event dedicated to Arc games seems too good an opportunity for revealing a release that will likely be mid-spring or early summer.

I guess that sound reasonable i guess we'll have to wait and see

with the xbox why wouldn't they release it at least for the west? wouldn't arc be losing lots of money if they didn't.

... Mid-winter event? Mid-May is in Winter now?

Anyways, going by the previous games, they'd give CP's console version a more official announcment sometime around February and March.

Anyways, going by the previous games, they'd give CP's console version a more official announcment sometime around February and March.

Yes. May is in Winter depending of where you live.

And if the announcement is in February or March the console version will probably be released in May right?

Yes. May is in Winter depending of where you live.

... Japan is in the Northern Hemisphere.

Also, would people stop whining about the apparent lack of Xbox announcement? It's not constructive and is trollbait.

Hmm, thought an earlier announcement had said it was in winter. Well my bad on that then.

Meh, if they don't release it for Xbox, I won't play it. I'm not going to bend over backwards to give them money if they choose to pretend the 360 side of their BB fanbase doesn't exist.

I'm more excited for GGAC+'s patch anyways (assuming it unfucks the netcode).

Meh, if they don't release it for Xbox, I won't play it. I'm not going to bend over backwards to give them money if they choose to pretend the 360 side of their BB fanbase doesn't exist.

inb4 patch makes it worse.

The "netcode" is fine. Get better internet, get off wireless, don't play randoms who you have no idea where they are from.

I've played multiple people at this point and I've only really lagged with one person and who knows why since it wasn't "distance". It's been more than playable to me 99% of the time, just like BB has always been and yet people always say it's the "netcode" that's the problem and couldn't possibly be their own connection or their opponents.

That's not to say netcode is the best though, I'll have a better connection playing someone in Marvel than I will playing that same person in CSX (dun have GG so can't compare to that).