Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Usually the person will get teleported into the person's throw if that happens though. The guy doing the throw does not switch directions.

Wasn't there already a glitch with Hazama and his throw found out.

Are you referring to what seems to be the universal throw escape glitch fullscreen?

Yeah. I didn't know it was universal though. I just saw a clip of someone barely avoiding a Hazama chain and then somehow breaking a throw.

It's happened a couple times in various match videos between a couple characters, throws in general across CP seem rather buggy.

As much as I would love a release date, I would love to have...well, anything. New trailer or story trailer, the console opening video, teasers to console DLC characters (potentially in trailer, otherwise nigh-impossible), leaked/purposely-leaked rumors to the story, ANY statement at all from the developers, even a "progress is moving along well. Please wait to hear more details soon."

It has just been totally stagnant since the arcade release.

As much as I would love a release date, I would love to have...well, anything. New trailer or story trailer, the console opening video, teasers to console DLC characters (potentially in trailer, otherwise nigh-impossible), leaked/purposely-leaked rumors to the story, ANY statement at all from the developers, even a "progress is moving along well. Please wait to hear more details soon."

It has just been totally stagnant since the arcade release.

Not gonna lie, waiting is half the fun for me.

I spend hours watching match videos just speculating.

I remember the wait for BBCS was unreal, I was so psyched to feel how it played, see the new story, etc. So the anticipation for me now for CP is unreal right now!

Though I wouldn't mind an early summer release...

I'm betting the console announcement will be during our after ARC REVO.

I'm betting the console announcement will be during our after ARC REVO.

I remember when everyone thought Capcom was going to announce the new SF at the 25th Anniversary tournament lol. I really hope they aren't going to wait till ArcCup in late May. I think it'll be best for them show it off soon then save something console exclusive for ArcCup.

Arcade version is getting "new" modes. By which I mean old ones that were removed are being put back in (Unlimited Mars and Survival). I'd have preferred console version news over this.

It's happened a couple times in various match videos between a couple characters, throws in general across CP seem rather buggy.

this isnt something ie seen in the videos ive watched would you mind giving some more detail?

Can someone please point me to the tier list? Thanks =D

Edit: How is the scene for this game btw? I have stopped playing this game seriously after Continuum Shift, and focused mostly on SF4. Is it diminishing? Would be a shame if more people dropped this game over time. I think KoF XIII has this same issue if I am not mistaken.

There are some tier lists here. They are already old and probably need revision however (Izayoi, for example, is looking somewhat better now.)

Edit: How is the scene for this game btw? I have stopped playing this game seriously after Continuum Shift, and focused mostly on SF4. Is it diminishing? Would be a shame if more people dropped this game over time. I think KoF XIII has this same issue if I am not mistaken.

The "scene" for "this game" is literally nonexistent outside of Japan (as in LITERALLY ZERO), because you asked this question in the ChronoPhantasma thread, and CP has yet to be released outside of Japan Arcades.

The scene for EX is small but stable to growing. It's mostly online at this point except for a couple of small nests of offline play in the usual big cities, but netplay on both platforms is pretty healthy.

The issue with KoF is that its netplay is bad so there's nowhere near as many online-only people as there are for BB. It's one of the main reason it's diminishin.

KoF Netcode in Europe is just as good as BB, Can't lie there. I get perfect connections with France, Germany and Sweden yah.

The issue with KoF is that its netplay is bad so there's nowhere near as many online-only people as there are for BB. It's one of the main reason it's diminishin.

Definitely. I was surprising with how much I liked KoF13, but the netcode was literally the worst of any fighting game I've played, including CvS2 on original Xbox.

I've fought another living breathing person in BB in the USA all of once, but the scene over here in Japan seems pretty healthy! At least in Akihabara, where I usually go. The Tokyo Leisure Lands both have like a dozen Nesica cabs, and there's always a bunch of people playing. I get matches online in CSEX faster than I did in regular CS (in the US) too. Too bad I leave in a month. It would've been neat to take this opportunity to hone my skills at one game in particular, but with BB, and VF, and like 5 bemani games I like, plus shooters...it just wasn't possible.

Also, there are barely any KoF cabs over here.

KOKONOE CONFIRMED

I can't find where they say Kokonoe is playable. Where is it?

DLZ Trolling as usual.

EDIT: The update is just to fix some character specific bugs involving Bullet, Azrael and Mu. Adding in Unlimited Mars mode and additional debug options and settings.

Anyone have any idea of what will happen if Ragna,Nu,Carl and Hazama use their overdrive while in unlimited state?

Because i really don't have a picture of what will happen if they use their Overdrive in Unlimited state,i mean in unlimited Ragna already activated Blood Kain for the rest of the battle,Nirvanna has been upgrade,Nu already use 2 sword when we use her drive in unlimited state and Hazama already have his Life sucking beautiful Troll circle around him.