Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Nope. They probably haven't finished him yet. There's always the possibility of course revisions or new ones.

On the official BBCP system guide page there's a screenshot under the description of UM mode that shows a selectable Course D. I suppose they're planning to add that in later.

My prediction is they'll have you fight Unlimited Ragna 10 times in a row. No health regen between rounds.

I looked around the Unlimited Mars thread on jBBS (not going to bother translating it all since there are much better qualified people than me)

Something that caught my eye is that Unlimited Carl has his old Astral as a DD, though it has no countdown anymore and instead of an instant kill in one hit it does 38 hits with around 8k damage. Nice, it's good they found a use for that animation rather than throw it away.

U. Arakune

-New move?: Makes 3 Arakune heads appear from the top of the screen like a crane game

U. Bullet

-New DD: Are you OK?

Arakune:Nope,that's not a new move,Arakune have those move on the original version and if you manage to hit the opponent with it,your curse meter will increase and in unlimited version,instead of 1 he summon 3 of the spider to hit his opponent.

Bullet:Her drive work differently,instead of showing a radar she automatically rush toward her opponent instead and her new DD is so cool

As for Azrael,he really looks pretty scary in his unlimited form,but really curios with his new DD,maybe it have the same effect with Berseker from F:UD?

I have to lol at Noel having Somersault Justice

Dear god, Arakune looks so frighing once he Curses you D: Though Bang's Steel Rain spam isn't that far behind on that.

Tao's Kaka kitty doll is still crazy as ever.

And Unl. Azrael is as crazy as you wold think he could be.

So Carl still has hs old AH back? Interesting, Doubtful that Noel and Nu has their back in some form, but that would be funny.

Unl. Amane=Pressing backwards=death. And dat painhweel DD.

SO Izayoi and Tsubaki has similar unl. DDs? I admit, Izayoi's is inferior to Tsubaki's, but atleast Izayoi has another one.

- Looks like some of his combo damaged is nerfed abit

- Can hold up to 3 SBs now.

- Has old AC knockdown

- 2D does a really funny looking launch

- Has a new OD Distortion where he jumps in the air and when he lands, does a full screen launch on ground opponents that can be comboed off of and if he lands on you then... :V

- GP doesn't look any different except he jumps higher and does more damage

- Has a new AC distortion with a manly pose in the end

- 5D causes mid-screen bounce

- BSledge (Asledge maybe?) has hyper armor(?) during active frames but not on start up

I approve

Watching Tager trying to shove Noel [a] into the ground was priceless. Shin Inferno Divider is hilarious too.

U. Amane just doesn't give a fuck about blocking. Watching him fit some more drills in during his pinwheel DD was just lol.

Unlimited really doesn't give you any mercy,all the new DD seem really fun to use,especially Tager one,use it to the characters you despite the most and they turn into a pancake,or even leaving the arcade machine into the underground.

I honestly find Tager's GIGANTIC FLOP being the most impratical DD yet. The move seem to just aim where the opponent was when it was activated and the delay between activation and the drop does give opponent plentiful time to react (Heck, the reason why he got ot connect that one itme was because the computer just backed at the fall. Though his Atomic Crusher (yeah, I give them silly names) more than maes up for it.

I honestly find Tager's GIGANTIC FLOP being the most impratical DD yet. The move seem to just aim where the opponent was when it was activated and the delay between activation and the drop does give opponent plentiful time to react (Heck, the reason why he got ot connect that one itme was because the computer just backed at the fall. Though his Atomic Crusher (yeah, I give them silly names) more than maes up for it.

Would the stun from sledge be long enough to make the flop dd unavoidable?

It sure makes for an entertaining boss fight, though. Unlims should be less "Well, you're screwed if they land a hit on you" and more "You're gonna figure out how to beat them in a way you never did".