Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

whats wrong?

Well I might be looking at it wrong but his chest is broad and wide, then his stomach turns into a goddamn cylinder. It's like he's wearing the tightest corset ever and it looks too weird.

Well I might be looking at it wrong but his chest is broad and wide, then his stomach turns into a goddamn cylinder. It's like he's wearing the tightest corset ever and it looks too weird.

Pretty much most/all of the CP character art is just wrong.

Mori. Proportions. They don't ever mix

Kagura looks really freaking cool. The effect that his attack is making in the screenshot is gdlk. Cant wait to see more from him

Also kiss my ass for that October release. That's extremely far. And thats freaking Japan too. What if its not international release. And we get it in Nov or Dec or freaking 2014 for all we know. We shouldnt have to worry about the region locking. It wasnt Arc who made that decision with Persona. It was Atlus's parent company iirc

ユウキ=テルミ…予約特典DLコード

必殺技よりもディストーションドライブを多く持っている。

ドライブはヒートゲージを溜めやすい特性を持たせてある。

カグラ=ムツキ…溜めキャラ。必殺技は飛び道具と対空の二種類のみ

ドライブは構え。ボタンを押すと構えを取り、様々な技に派生

Terumi will have his own specials and DDs. His drive does something special with the heat guage. Kagura's drive is a stance, press different buttons and different attacks come out.

I was expecting an early release, october it's too far. Please don't region lock the game.

Dunno why people kept expecting it to be summer when they kept dragging their feet on announcing a date; At this point, I was pretty much expecting sometime in the fall.

As for lack of 360 announcement, meh, they've only announced the Japan console release. It still doesn't mean much from a global perspective.

His drive does something special with the heat guage. Kagura's drive is a stance, press different buttons and different attacks come out.

Maybe Terumi will access his old Dark Susanoo powers without the suit. Since it'll deal with the heat gauge. Figured Kagura would have a stance like move somehow. God Im hype for that guy

Guys, Terumi is a preorder bonus, not actual confirmed DLC. What it says above is that you get a DL-code for him if you preorder, just that.

It makes no sense if Terumi is preorder only. This is a competitive fighting game.

So logically, we're guessing that Terumi is confirmed DLC, but those who preorder him will get a code to DL him for free.

Guys, Terumi is a preorder bonus, not actual confirmed DLC. What it says above is that you get a DL-code for him if you preorder, just that.

They are most likely going the route of preorder and get the code for free, or dont preorder and you pay x amount on psn for the dlc of him. Now just hope they dont have a huge delay between preorder code people getting him and the pay for dlc release like Tag2

I know of the implications. He could be an unlockable character that people who preorder get auto-unlocked or he could be a paid DLC that people who do preorder get for free. Whatever.

But a downloadable in-game preorder bonus is still DLC, even if incredibly restricted.

I know of the implications. He could be an unlockable character that people who preorder get auto-unlocked or he could be a paid DLC that people who do preorder get for free. Whatever.

But a downloadable in-game preorder bonus is still DLC, even if incredibly restricted.

He could be like Mu was, either use the code or play the story to get him, or he could be payed DLC, who knows.

No need to jump the gun! :D

#TerumiForHypePresident

also inb4 BloodedgewithblackonslaughtII

...This actually makes sense: Terumi gets Endless Despair and Bloodedge gets Black Onslaught

Oh man

Now we will have to deal with dlc drama again

Deal with people, plus it is preferable than yearly releases

So, Terumi looks like a vaguely metrosexual high school bully who just rode a continuum shift straight out of the 80's.

Cool. Totally radical to the max.

...Did Kagura come completely out of nowhere though or was he mentioned in the Phase Shift stuff or something?

The wiki just says he's known as the 'Black Knight'(which makes him sound like Bizarro Hakumen).

Hes the head of one of the Duodecim and wants to take down the NOL. Also, remember the other 3 new characters are making first appearances as well. Hes not the only one

At least, I'm thinking, they'll come up with some really good single-player content, if they're pushing it that far. I'm expecting something new or unique.

Kagura is like...all over CP's arcade mode.

Leading a REAL rebellion, unlike Ragna.

Ironically enough, he's bound to fail because he's not Ragna. He lacks the plot bending powers of a protagonist.