Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

A rebellion can be only personal (Ragna), or with a Group (Kagura).

Until it's revealed that he's maliciously slaughtered dozens to advance his goals, I'll follow my new Lelouch overlord ; -;7

Ironically enough, he's bound to fail because he's not Ragna. He lacks the plot bending powers of a protagonist.

And then Ragna died...

at the hands of Kagura

Oh man

Now we will have to deal with dlc drama again

Deal with people, plus it is preferable than yearly releases

Terumi is worth the buy, but he looks pretty gay... Coming from a future amane player (but at least he owns it)

Just hope he's not using oroboros. It's cool but 'something different' seems like a good choice of words. Eh, tsubaki/izayoi turned out good.

Terumi is worth the buy, but he looks pretty gay... Coming from a future amane player (but at least he owns it)

Just hope he's not using oroboros. It's cool but 'something different' seems like a good choice of words. Eh, tsubaki/izayoi turned out good.

????

CARmEu1l.jpg

I'll admit his character art is pretty terrible but still.

Looks like Tison from ToV.

Looks like Tison from ToV.

^

And its just Mori's horrible art that's making everything look awful. Don't remember the name of the CS artist, but I'm so sad shes gone for the main character art. Now shes just doing the story art it seems.

Don't remember the name of the CS artist, but I'm so sad shes gone for the main character art. Now shes just doing the story art it seems.

Yuuki Katou? He's a guy. Also, he did all the designs for the CP characters, all Mori did was draw them.

^

And its just Mori's horrible art that's making everything look awful. Don't remember the name of the CS artist, but I'm so sad shes gone for the main character art. Now shes just doing the story art it seems.

Yuuki Katou. He actually totally designed Bullet, Amane, and Tsubaki + did the designs for CP, but Mori did the final drawings.

Oh. it was a guy? Huh. Thought it was a woman this entire time. But yea, loved his CS art. A lot more than the CT and now CP art. CP is an all time low.

And to this I've gotta say:

More training dummies and matchups, great!

Also I hope they don't break the fucking game. Dat DLC Makoto, Dat DLC Valkenhayn.

Personally i like CP character portraits 10/10. For some reason, i feel like only one who does.

And is it just me, or does he have Dragon Slayer (Guts' sword) and is he reverse wielding it?

I guess this is the closest it will get to the Berserk fighting game I always wanted. I was gonna say Kagura's design looked kind of cool until I saw the huge ass Kingdom Hearts belt he has on. Hopefully his playstyle is cool cause dat Dragon Slayer.

Terumi will pull out his chair, sit on it backwards, and flip off/say mean things to the other fighter. Causing them to run away to their momma cryin' and tellin' her how Terumi doesn't play nice.

(for his astral)