Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I do wonder what GG palette Terumi and Kagura will get. That Terumi is possible, but I have no idea with Kagura.

Kagura for Ky Kiske (GG2 Palette) and maybe give "That Man" palette to Terumi. :D

My guess for Kagura would be Order-Sol. Though Kliff makes sense too.

Doesn't Makoto have Order-Sol's palette already? I was thinking he'd have Venom's instead (being a charge character and all). Course, Kliff is still a possible one since he's got the sword for it.

*Sees CT menu screen* ... sigh ... *Wishes he knew about BlazBlue when it first came out*

It's okay dude (>'.')> It's okay

Carl has A.B.A's palette. It was either him or Relius.

It is Carl. So by virtue of elimination, who do we have left from Guilty Gear to emulate outside of Kliff?

Still pissed the hell of Izayoi got Testament.... Instead of Ky. Logicpls

Only reasonable explanation i can think of was it would be too similar to her Saber color. But why regular Saber in the first place. Saber Lily looks much closer to Izayoi.

Bah

CP has the worst palletes.

So only Zappa and Kliff remain. Wow, hard to believe the game grew so large in a fairly short amount of time. We started with a humble 12 in CT, expanded to 19 with CS Extend, and now we're up to 25 with the inclusion of Kagura and Terumi. Plus who knows if there will be any console exclusive characters like what happened with Mu-12 so there's that.

Yep. RIP Yoko Makoto. ;-;

Right when we get a character with a Kamina pallete too, and they're apart of the same organization no less.

fuck this game, its terrible now.

Since people are talking about GG colors, there's a chance they could throw in more Overture colors since Amane has an Izuna palette. No one has Sin or Raven yet.