Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

People always analyze and speculah the shit out of any Emblems that show up. Like at the end of BBCS, there were some that were dead set convinced that Amaterasu's Emblem belonged to Jubei.

^Speaking of emblems, Terumi's emblem is kinda small.

Small emblem = small creature

???

small creature = Jubei

OMG TERUMI IS SECRETLY JUBEI GUYS LOL.

OR

Maybe Terumi doesn't need a big emblem to compensate?

post-28455-139515174659_thumb.jpg

Can someone translate what are they talking? Judging by their faces it looks important.

I bet they are talking about going into the bathroom, considering that the other screenshots didn't have that important stuff :v:

EDIT: Ninja'd

l_516e3e211ca2e.jpg

This seems important.

Also, in the screens involving Kagura's specials, Jin can be seen Barrier blocking in the first:

l_516e3e23a5170.jpg

But getting hit in the second:

l_516e3e242333e.jpg

Maybe it's meant to imply it's unblockable?

EDIT: Okay, last edit, I promise. But DAMN, that middle picture - I don't think feet are meant to bend that way, Kagura.

okay... maybe it's just me but...Kagura is kind of.....kind of reminding me of Ragna

more like an..."opposite" Ragna

his spiky hair, the weapon he fights with, and in the middle picture it kind of reminds me of a flying dead spike

....I'm just sayin.... .__.

All I see when I look at Kagura is Lelouch, and nothing will ever change that...

I AM THE BLACK GALE'S ACE!

okay... maybe it's just me but...Kagura is kind of.....kind of reminding me of Ragna

more like an..."opposite" Ragna

his spiky hair, the weapon he fights with, and in the middle picture it kind of reminds me of a flying dead spike

....I'm just sayin.... .__.

Same here. Maybe he'll be the "good guy Ragna?" or "Slayer Ragna?"

the more i hear of this kagura fellow the more i wish for him to be monsterously overpowered.

Hakumen needs someone to play with at recess besides all these...lesser...creatures.

Sorry, I must have missed it. But how did Noel get Bolverk back?

And yeah. Hakumen vs Azrael. Make this happen please.

Sorry, I must have missed it. But how did Noel get Bolverk back?

I always though that Bolverk just overheated due of Noel's emotional tress and they went back to normal once Noel got her stuff right.

Dude, have you seen Azrael? Guy is a freaking monster, gameplay-wise and story-wise.

no...its too soon to close the gates.

we need 1 more badass in the group to create team NEEDLESS.

we need 3,the perfect number.

All I see when I look at Kagura is Lelouch, and nothing will ever change that...

I AM THE BLACK GALE'S ACE!

I guess Lelouch has been working out or something

Guess he got tired of being last

CodeGeass-RunningLelouch.gif

I'm getting some Final fantasy 7 vibes from Kagura. ( He's got the buster sword, and he reminds me of zack fair.) He'll be my future #2.

Translation notes from Kaz on twitter:

Kagura can go into different stances in neutral, crouching, and in the air, which he can cancel into different moves.

But he has to go into stance each time to use the cancel moves. So I guess it's kinda like mist finer?

Terumi only uses Uroboros during specials. His normals are mostly punches and kicks with short range.

Mori says Terumi might be easier to use than Hazama.

Tutorial mode's divided into several sections: easy, intermediate, hard, etc

They're respectively narrated by (to quote Mori) "an amateurish girl," "3 girls," "a NOL operative," and finally "hime-sama."

I'm guessing it's Noel, Platinum, Jin, and Rachel? Mori says they get harsher as you progress lol

Also Kagura and Terumi will have challenge modes. No Yun/Yan bullshit

Also network mode has some overworld thing where you can have your avatar walk around and chat/challenge people.

And there's the usual player match/ranked match options for people who don't want to deal with that stuff

Avatars are 2d sprites. Dunno if/how they're customizable yet?

Also Mori's hinting at a secret game mode. Whatever that is

The page still says ps3 only. Guess they've given up on xbox?

Preorder is up on amiami:

Regular PS3

LE PS3

A little early to preorder specially when we don't know the preorder bonus different retailers will have, personally I'm going to wait for WonderGOO to announce something, they always have the best sutff.

2G2pR.jpg

:T

whoa, this looks creepy and intense... I like it. l assume its someone's crest? terumi's?

wow if they give up on xbox maybe psn will get some more good or upcoming players. because of that (and owning a ps3 myself, lol), it's hard to see it as a bad thing -if- cp does turn out to be ps3 exclusive.