Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

The displaying of the palettes on the actual character sprites at the select screen is a wonderful feature, I can't describe how many times I thought a colour would look good only to have it appear hideous.

This too. God that "3-color" thing was annoying.

You don't have to learn your palette.

Actually, I remember selecting the wrong palette and getting so distracted by it that I couldn't concentrate on the match. Guess I should seek help.

If they get rid of the black/pink-ish red Platinum palette I will...buy this game and play it normally, but miss that palette.

I play the Strawberry shortcake palette :V Her second one... I don't wanna lose it..

Chaz WTF!? I thought we were ava hommies :<

Dunno what you're talking about buddy :3

So, back on topic, has there been any confirmation by the loketest people on the nature of Bullet's drive. I've heard that they function as grab-like attacks with a 'heat up' mechanic, are they hit grabs a' la KOF Kyo's tackle or legit, untechable command grabs?

Thanks in advance.

The displaying of the palettes on the actual character sprites at the select screen is a wonderful feature, I can't describe how many times I thought a colour would look good only to have it appear hideous.

Aw yeah. Even if it's one I've already seen before, I forget so fast. Seems like every time I play the game I need to refresh myself on which one is which -- even with the aid of that color swatch thing. It's an outright tragedy!! Intense weeping, I say!

Okay, it's not really that big of a deal, but I'll be strangely ecstatic if these sprite previews are implemented. Do we know for sure that this is in, or is it just a safe assumption since they did it for P4A?

since this has turned into color pallets now, i just hope litchi gets a nice blue color with dark brown/black hair, and maybe keep the yellow one she had since ct.

Aw yeah. Even if it's one I've already seen before, I forget so fast. Seems like every time I play the game I need to refresh myself on which one is which -- even with the aid of that color swatch thing. It's an outright tragedy!! Intense weeping, I say!

Okay, it's not really that big of a deal, but I'll be strangely ecstatic if these sprite previews are implemented. Do we know for sure that this is in, or is it just a safe assumption since they did it for P4A?

I think it's confirmed. I seem to recall seeing a Noel sprite on the character select screen. So yeah, awesomesauce.

You can see it on a single character select screen that we have, it has Noel's sprite with her default palette.

i vaguely remember reading that you can hold the button to tech like p4arena? i'd love that...

anyone know for sure?

Banana Litchi with the tan skin was the best Litchi palette ever.

no she look like she spent too much time at the beach xD

i vaguely remember reading that you can hold the button to tech like p4arena? i'd love that...

anyone know for sure?

Same here. Mashing buttons is so annoying to me.

anyone know for sure?

It seems that it's true from the system page of the PDF.

Litchi's all time best palette was CT #10.

which one was that sorry i wasn't around for the ct era

Nu/Lamb confirmed!

A murakumo emblem is actually still presented in the trailer, though it's too blurred to define which one.

111.png

The highlighted graphic is the markings shown on noel's breast whenever her collar is loosened, the same that glows when her murakumo form activates.

The blue icon in the lower middle is a blurry murakumo emblem.

Hope Noel still has a dark skin, blond hair color... though considering she's getting a new look altogether, I might find something new to like.

It seems that it's true from the system page of the PDF.

Well thank God for that and I hope it makes it to the final version (don't see why they would remove it).

Well thank God for that and I hope it makes it to the final version (don't see why they would remove it).

Finally... No more accidental techs into j.B. That shit was stupid.

Finally... No more accidental techs into j.B. That shit was stupid.

Why the hell do you not tech with A?

holding a direction while mashing A to tech in a certain direction at the soonest possible frame i'm guessing?