Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

That is a good point. I hope they are being redone. Or they might work like in Extend force like Chaz said. So I think it'll be through there.

Still them not being on the move list is kinda odd.

I think either they are remaking them all, or they are not sure about how would they work with the new mechanics, or they might have gone entirely.

The initial PV showed Amane and Bullet doing Astrals, so they're definitely still in, but it's not unusual for the loketests to deny access to the Astrals.

I think they are all getting a generic command is what it may be. Like in GG, for the most part at least. Which I'm not opposed to since a lot of them (looking at Hazama's) have retarded inputs to begin with. But even son they were on the movelists still lol.

The purpose of astrals will remain the same nevertheless if they're put in.Some can be comboed into,others won't be. Same good old troll finishers.

I reeallyyyy wanna experiment with Makoto/Platinum's combo potential if Overdrives stays the way it is, and is like EF in AH3.

Base Damage increase + All drives lvl3 = erhmehgawd damage.

That's of course assuming they'll remove SMP from D moves... and Makoto's overall final revision. I can still dream.

Also, infinite items for Plat would be hella fun for combos.... I wonder if Miracle Jeanne'd Jack-in-the-box would work like Rocket Raccoon's spring trap super...

Maybe a possible juggle if Infinite Items also works for weapons with Miracle Jeanne status. Though, most likely presents will give either, A- Knockdown or B- Float for combo...

I'm interested in seeing baby-kune (~'3')~

Back to original scientist form?

I'm curious if Plat's overdrive makes the item that gets unlimited uses, its powered up version or not.

Well, depending on how Loli's new combos will work, it'd be easy enough to do a Miracle Jeanne combo first and keep frame advantage, and then depending on how 'instant' the Overdrive activation is and whether or not it has it's own Super Freeze, do it then and possibly continue. I'm more hyped for Overdrive now, seeing as it's much more different from X-factor than I'd originally thought.

I'm curious if Plat's overdrive makes the item that gets unlimited uses, its powered up version or not.

in fact, i saw a post on jbbs that said you can MM the super missiles and it will just keep firing

in fact, i saw a post on jbbs that said you can MM the super missiles and it will just keep firing

I wonder if she can fill the screen with normal missiles in overdrive.

I wonder if she can fill the screen with normal missiles in overdrive.

No more annoying Hazamas chaining in.

No more Spark bolts.

I approve.

No more Spark bolts.

I approve.

Too bad Lambda isn't around to have a shootout with. :(

No more Spark bolts.

I approve.

I only approve of half of this.

I guess it balances with the fact that when you can't generate a nonstop wall of missiles, you're not safe from spark bolt in the air anymore.

Touhou Hisotensoku: Chrono Phantasma

I only approve of half of this.

I guess it balances with the fact that when you can't generate a nonstop wall of missiles, you're not safe from spark bolt in the air anymore.

Touhou Hisotensoku: Chrono Phantasma

Graze that bitch with Air Persia.

I haven't been to the loketest, but the trailer does have Rachel's rosebed stage, so at least that CT/CS stage is in.

It's because Rachel's mansion does not exist in Kagutsuchi, or Ikaruga, for that matter. I believe it exists outside of time. In observer land. Or something.

I don't think we'll be seeing any kagutuschi levels in this game. Rachel's is a rare exception

I think either they are remaking them all, or they are not sure about how would they work with the new mechanics, or they might have gone entirely.

New astral finishes for every character? My my its Continuum Shift 1 all over again.

I don't think Arcsys is stupid enough to remove astrals...right?

right?