Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Does anyone know if Jin's grapesoda palette is still in? :(

Really...you guys are questioning the existence of Astrals? :psyduck:

They're the only thing that removes the HUD...

They definitely aren't gone, even if you wanna argue Amane's babality is just some awkward fabulous effect (which is dumb, btw), Bullet still has the flashing Astral portrait and activates her Red crest, signaling an Astral in the PV.

If all these buffs Tsubaki keeps getting stay consistent with the actual release, I can no longer call her "First Lieutenant Garbage".

If all these buffs Tsubaki keeps getting stay consistent with the actual release, I can no longer call her "First Lieutenant Garbage".

Did you not fight her in CS2!?

Did you not fight her in CS2!?

I was talking about her Extend iteration. I remember her being a rarely seen pain in the butt for CS2.

Tsu's actually becoming awesome in this release?

Fuck yeah, she has the best theme in the game, it's about she matched its awesomeness.

Can somebody explain what Azrael's Drive means?

Apparently he can reveal "weak points" on a character (we can assume this is what the icon that appears and remains locked to Noel's feet are) and apparently his moves respond differently if these weak points are exploited.

That's pretty much what I gathered.

Tsu's actually becoming awesome in this release?

Fuck yeah, she has the best theme in the game, it's about she matched its awesomeness.

Tsubaki becoming the dark knight was something that needed to happen lol. :kitty:

I seriously doubt they're gonna remove old stages.

That'd be a sad day if they did. There'd be no point in taking away content even if it is in Kagutsuchi.

If nothing else they'll either be: A. Console exclusive content (fan love) or B. DLC (drop dem britches, bitches)

Anybody have an idea when some footage is gonna be put up? I know they aren't exactly allowed to film it but that's what it was like for extend and we still got some pre-emptive clips to bide our time.

All three characters have something that looks interesting to me. Azrael has Slayer dash + weak point system. Bullet from reading up on her sounds either scary or awesome. We are either getting attack-throws KOF style, or a somewhat possibly mobile grappler. And Amane has range attack reminding me somewhat of Axl.

I also saw Plat's Astroll in the trailer there, so don't count those out. Still, it would be nice if some of them get reworked.

lol, so Plat can shoot an unlimited stream (or until OD wears out) of MJ Missiles through MM. I wonder how this would work with the Bombs.

I'm more concerned about the wrist pains imma get from epic churning on Bullet's Particle Flare-esque super.

720, 720, 1080 Oh gawd.

Free chip damage with Infinite bombs. God, that'd be awesome after a heartcar knockdown.

I'm more concerned about the wrist pains imma get from epic churning on Bullet's Particle Flare-esque super.

720, 720, 1080 Oh gawd.

Play pad. Problem solved.