Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

To reiterate on Carl's OD: don't forget that he's one of the most difficult characters to pick up simply because you can't mash buttons to get damage. Trying to finish Arcade with him was pure nightmare for me, even worse than with Taokaka. Boosting Nirvana's damage, even a little bit, even for a limited period of time, could go a long way in making Carl more attractive to newbies (like me :v:).

If you want to see a useless OD, look at Makoto.

Really...you guys are questioning the existence of Astrals? :psyduck:

They're the only thing that removes the HUD...

But there was also Mu's DD and some other supers (I think?). A better point would be that Amane's DDs behave differently if the reports are true: one is a ramming attack and the other is a projectile barrage from the trailer.

post-12599-139515171299_thumb.jpg

You can see lambda/nu's crest in the chest of this thing at the end of the trailer. So the character style is most likely still around.

Edit: Concerning Carl's OD, while I can understand him being the hardest character to pick up, it still needs to not only cater to lower levels of play, but higher as well. Oh well, let's hope the strength up is rather significant then.

Maybe we unlock a Murakumo unit by beating the story line, like how Mu was unlocked in CS.

I don't think they would completely remove Nu/Lambda's style of play in BB, so I'm sure that playstyle is gonna come back in one way or another.

You can see lambda/nu's crest in the chest of this thing at the end of the trailer. So the character style is most likely still around.

Pretty sure it's the BlazBlue/CT emblem, not really Nu's.

So there's still a Murakumo, they just haven't revealed her yet? That seems likely.

Here's some food for thought: We don't know who the arcade boss will be and it would be in poor taste to use Unlimited Hazama again.

Or maybe it's just the symbol on every Cauldron and a key graphic element of the core storyline. The Murakumos aren't even in the playtest, meaning they're either going to add them late (which is silly but has been done before), they'll be added to the console (and won't be tourney legal), or they're gone for good.

The latter seems most likely.

I'm 99.9% sure Mu's light super is the only non-Astral that removes the HUD (because she thinks she's special) but seriously Arc is known for big special finish attacks, why would they remove them?

Anyways I like that people are crying about 2520s with Bullet when we have no idea what the moves look like/their uses. Considering it consumes 100 meter I don't think it's going to be practical to be aiming for in every fight (or maybe it is, who knows?) and we have no idea the state of the opponent during the initial 720, or the follow up (before spending extra 50 meter) it could be like Tager's Magna Tech Wheel, where there could be more applications than going for Tera Break.

Maybe it's a bit late. Or I'm just a tad slow but in the trailer who is speaking? It sounds like Rachel to me, but some how I wanna say it is someone else.

Or maybe it's just the symbol on every Cauldron and a key graphic element of the core storyline. The Murakumos aren't even in the playtest, meaning they're either going to add them late (which is silly but has been done before), they'll be added to the console (and won't be tourney legal), or they're gone for good.

The latter seems most likely.

Why wouldn't they be tourney legal if they're added to console? That's how Makoto and other DLC characters were and they were legal.

I'm 99.9% sure Mu's light super is the only non-Astral that removes the HUD (because she thinks she's special)

She is special ;-;

Maybe it's a bit late. Or I'm just a tad slow but in the trailer who is speaking? It sounds like Rachel to me, but some how I wanna say it is someone else.

Yep, it's Rachel.

I hope that's true. Give me that hope man, I need it.

It's definitely Rachel!

Why wouldn't they be tourney legal if they're added to console? That's how Makoto and other DLC characters were and they were legal.

Same reason why Kliff and Justice weren't in GG I guess.

I hope that's true. Give me that hope man, I need it.

Here's more hope, we don't know who will be the boss this time and it would be odd for it to be U.Hazama yet again.

Circ is an old man, he's not used to all this patching :>

Same reason why Kliff and Justice weren't in GG I guess.

that was also from a different era where arcades were the standard. sf4 for example had all console exclusive chars tourney legal in america. perhaps that's how it will work here?

Thank your for answering my question. I don't know why I doubted what I knew to be true lol.

Also thank you very much Emma for subbing the trailer!