Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Lambda was cooler than Nu in my opinion. If only because of that cute braid she had.

Anyone miss Nu's intro with her floating down all deity-like and then

Putting on her armor with a simple godlike gesture? It really personified her

Power I felt. I LOVE Lambchops Playstyle but I miss NU as a character as well as her intro

:(

I pray Arksys doesn't remove them but I highly doubt they would remove a character for

no good reason. With all the time and effort required to design the characters it would make

Not a shred of sense. Not to mention, piss off a lot of fans. Arksys knows better.

Like someone stated earlier, their more than likely still being worked on, with all the new changes

Being made this is the most likely of scenarios.

Well both Lambda and Nu have that long braided ponytail so there's no difference there. Nu is only different to Lambda during her pre-battle form.

Edit: Also, what's up with these random characters out of nowhere but no word on playable Phantom/Nine, Jubei, Saya, and Kokonoe?

As for the whole no Lambda and Mu fiasco. I believe that Nu is coming back one way or another (as hinted by CSII ending) and Mu might just be Noel going into random, emotions based power-ups. Think of Mu as Evil Noel or something lol. I mean she still has the eyes of the Azure? Right? Or was it that magical brain-washing tiara the source of her Mu-Mu powers?

Because unless she was concealing a 2nd braid, her and Nu were 100% identical the only difference was Nu was Albino and Lambda was Caucasian :v:

Oh well Nu had an eye patch, and even spoke Valley Pirate (like ahoy matey!)

Wait, I thought Nu didn't have that long-ass ponytail?

Most art I've seen has Nu with short hair when she's not in the armor.

Wait, I thought Nu didn't have that long-ass ponytail?

Most art I've seen has Nu with short hair when she's not in the armor.

In her official CT art she's shown at an angle where it isn't visible, but she most certainly has it even before putting on the armor (her official CS art shows it):

00oqK.jpg

Oh shit you're right.

Agni confirmed for half-blind

(but seriously, I DO have a reputation in real life for missing the most obvious things...)

Was bored, so I decided to take a crack at translating Hazama's spiel from the end of the trailer.

宴の始まりだ! さあ、足掻け! 苦しめ! 殺し合れ! もっと無様なに躍って見せろ! てめぇらその惨めな歌で、ネメシスホライゾンが開かれる!

(It's the start of the banquet! Now, struggle! Suffer! Kill each other! Do more of your clumsy jumping for me! Through that miserable song, you can open the Nemesis Horizon!)

Tsubaki

- 214A/C are gone

- 22A/C are gone

- 623A/B are gone

- j.236B/C are gone

- Gained two new specials, [4]6C/D and 63214B.

- And a new distortion 632146B

Wait, does this mean that Tsubaki won't have access to a viable uppercut without a charge? Not that her DP was amazing or anything, but at least it had invincibility frames...unless they add invincibility frames in 623C too?

I think they're kind of getting overboard with all the indicators, do we really need that "Same Move Proration" one? What's this, Primal Rage?

So, there is a survey that people can fill out with their thoughts on the loke test

in japanese of course

I think they're kind of getting overboard with all the indicators, do we really need that "Same Move Proration" one? What's this, Primal Rage?

I dunno, you never know what they're going to do with it so it could become more important. Who knows.

I'd also like to observe that Nu helped me develop an eye-patch fetish.

the survey asks a bunch of fanboy questions like what kind of character goods would you like to see made lol nothing really change related until the the very end

i guess i should have read the survey first, but i didn't want to go through all the prestuff. disappointing

they have a loketest registration system to check you actually went to the testing sessions so yeah.....lol

I'm 99.9% sure Mu's light super is the only non-Astral that removes the HUD (because she thinks she's special) but seriously Arc is known for big special finish attacks, why would they remove them?
Bang's Asura Musouken?

Not that it means anything really.

I said it before, I'll say it again, the only characters you guys have to fear are Unlims as far as imbalance goes...and even those are getting nerfed rather harshly compared to what they were in CT.

I haven't worried about Nu-13 since CT, and she wasn't that strong unless someone trained with her in CS, CS2, or Extend.

...I can't believe that I didn't notice this sooner. This is revolutionary. I can...actually understand the announcer voice. Instantly makes this a good buy.

...I can't believe that I didn't notice this sooner. This is revolutionary. I can...actually understand the announcer voice. Instantly makes this a good buy.

Aye, this announcer seems pretty good aside from the weird pronunciation of Relius ("Really-us Clover"? Seriously?).