Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

You forgot about Tager 5B hitting low, lol.

I was saying that because I remember combos they were doing for Amane/Azrael/Bullet, and now you can't even see those kind of low damaging combos. Combo creativity is a player job not for developers.

2A is like 5A crouching nothing special. It is like Ragna/Tsubaki 2A. I was hoping he got Jin/Hakumen 2A with the back of his sword.

? there are tons of standing low normals in BB?

You forgot about Tager 5B hitting low, lol.

Oh yea. Tager has normals. I forgot

well, unless you don't count things like tsubaki, hazama, and bang's standinh low hitting normals. they're not 5bs though.

well, unless you don't count things like tsubaki, hazama, and bang's standinh low hitting normals. they're not 5bs though.

Carl and Arakune's 6b are both standing lows as well.

Wow, I play a character with a standing low and I forgot. Whats wrong with me.

But yea Kagura looks cool. But will his charge times be somewhat lenient like they were in Persona with Mitsuru or will they be the full 2+ seconds that they usually are in fighters.

Ok, not fully understanding Bunker bothered me. So I went and took notes on every Bunker used in the footage. Now I have a total understanding of how it works.

Bunker-A

~16f startup

Short Range Dash before uppercut

~56f of bomb timer before explodes (counting red flash as start)

Bomb shown to explode always in combo

Bomb Explosion ~225 damage

Bomb Explosion ~30f of hitstun

Kokonoe is in neutral ~18f into the bomb explosion

Bunker-B

~26f startup

Long Range Dash before uppercut

~88f of bomb timer before explodes (counting red flash as start)

Bomb shown to explode always after combo

Bomb Explosion ~30f of blockstun

Kokonoe is in neutral about the same time the opponent techs, which is ~32f left before the bomb explodes giving her perfect time to start pressure.

:KO:

question regarding the terumi preorder code:

Do I need to use a JP account to redeem it? or can I just use a US account? (I have both, but it would be nice to know which account I should start boosting my friends list on)

(I know there is no way to know for sure, but is it likely for the terumi unlock to be region free?)

Dammit, I wanna preorder so bad... and I can, but I'm faced with the sad experience of not owning a ps3. I've got 2 nearby friends with one, plus my bro who's like 20 mins away. Someone give me a ps3 plox @.@ really wanna mess around with... every character really

Dammit, I wanna preorder so bad... and I can, but I'm faced with the sad experience of not owning a ps3. I've got 2 nearby friends with one, plus my bro who's like 20 mins away. Someone give me a ps3 plox @.@ really wanna mess around with... every character really

I got mine for 75$ on craigslist. You can find em for ~90$ on ebay or

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/consoles/playstation-3-120gb-refurbished-blast-from-the-past-system-bundle/107277?loc=consoles

Thats a REALLY good deal for right now.

That's honestly the cheapest thing I could find, everyone here seems to think their ps3 is mint and is sellin em for $200 -_- gah, I've never been tempted to sell Xenoblade till now.

On a side note, anyone know if I by any chance could use vita remote play for CP?

But the most interesting thing about this is that hes in his 5D stance upon landing. So things like j.2D~B(upon landing) will actually have 5D~B come out. j.D gats from j.C, so things like j.C j.2D~A (FC sword punch) or B (command grab) are possible.

Actually, I think j.D can cover all stances, not just 5D! Unless I'm mistaken, he lands from j.D here and does 6D~B. http://youtu.be/ZVYE9p6wQ28?t=2m1s

#GuymamforTerumiMod2013

Coliseum has a silent version now. On the stage select screen it's Coliseum -Silent-

Kokonoe:

Kokonoe ice does 2K Raw, and does a ton of chip (we knew that from the preview vid tho) can RC before the gatling guns for a fairly long freeze time.

Kokonoe blocks with a blast shield, her CT is a bat swing.

Kokonoe astral a command grab(? seems like it was one). Punches them repeatedly very fast before kicking them into a device, summons a giant fire rock (read: HUGE AS FUCK) that falls down and destroys the stage. Kokonoe stands there arms crossed while her sleeves are blown in the wind standing on a destroyed stage, which is now cracked earth and lava. Motion is unknown to me.

Can hold her overhead(? seems like sometimes she spun her wrench longer before doing it) Can gatling in and out of it(? fairly sure, but I didn't play her so I can't be 100%)

Kokonoe gut punch has an explosive left on the opponent afterwords. Can control the timing of the explosion(? sorry, again I'm not sure. It seemed to change. Perhaps a difference among A, B, and C version or something?)

Terumi:

Nakamura goes fucking ham into his lines.

Astral works off of corner 22C combo ender, and midscreen forward grab. Probably more, but these I have confirmed 100%.

Astral animation is that he throws a snake hook into the ground, it catches the opponent and hold them there. He laughs insanely while a portal opens behind him and launches a large stream of green and black projectiles (like his aura) at the opponent. Then he transform into Dark Susano'o (color of the lines can change depending on color of character, Red Terumi = Red lines) and slashes them with a large shadow sword.

Terumi has jump cancels on 5C(1) and 2C (both on hit or block)

Pretty fast and far airdash.

Dash can cancel into normals quickly.

Has Hazama like gatlings. 5B can go into 6A, 5C and 2C can go into each other, and into 3C (i.e. 5C 2C 3C or 2C 5C 3C works) and 3C gatlings into 6C(? I honestly can't remember, I'm kinda sure it did)

100 meter super: Jarin Reshougan 4.5K raw, has a distance requirement.

5A 5C gatling connects, AA 5A 5C works, 5C(1) can be jc into an air combo, 5C(2) brings them down to the ground which can be chained into 2C etc.

Air Grab is like ground backgrab except they fly closer to you. (i.e. if you air throw an enemy that's in the corner, he throws them out of the corner.)

Burst animation is him with both hands in his pockets, kicks his legs out slightly like he's sitting, and has his tongue out.

5D pushes back on block, perhaps like Hazama's Jabaki? Sorry, can't say.

2D catches rolls, knocks them airborn and I saw someone follow up with an attack afterwords. Saw it both catch and not catch non-tech. Must be spacing dependent.

6C has a fair amount of block stun.

Stomp super is an overhead (lolwut) and is fairly fast startup before and after super flash.

j.2D is like Hazama Rassenga on hit and block? Seemed fairly good, again not sure.

Can follow up Soutenjin on CH

J.D has a pretty huge hitbox, takes a second for the hitbox to come out. Can cover his retreat with it, or do a sort of Ragna thing where the move doesn't actually fully come out before he lands. Need to double check recovery, I don't remember.

Special Intros: vs. Hakumen Terumi says something (probably talking that mad smack) before pulling his hood up, Hakumen then fully charges a Shippu (that's the projectile super right? Terumi just flip kicks it.

vs. Ragna (I honestly can't remember this one 100% I may have been hallucinating) Terumi walks onscreen using his counter super walk (swinging a chain), Ragna attacks him, and Terumi does his counter super animation. Ragna ID's out, and then they trade CS and Terumi rush super.

S'all I got. Some of it may be wrong speculation on my part. I was getting pretty tired there.

So I wrote this on Sunday night after I got home from TGS, but apparently no one read it. If information has been confirmed or some of the stuff I have is known, neat. It was about 45~ mins. to wait for one best 2/3 game. So I gleamed as much as I could. Most of the Kokonoe stuff I got from watching it in line.

Maaaaaan, I just wanna know if Terumi comes with the digital version or not. And if he doesn't, I just wanna know if he'll be available as DLC at launch, and how much he'll be if so. ; n;

Actually, I think j.D can cover all stances, not just 5D! Unless I'm mistaken, he lands from j.D here and does 6D~B. http://youtu.be/ZVYE9p6wQ28?t=2m1s

Hmm. Yea and watching frame by frame I don't see him actually cancel into the 6D itself. He goes straight into 6D~B. And i believe that was j.3/6D. But the guy who was playing with Pachi at TGS did j.3/6D too and when he landed he caught Pachi with 5D~B. Its here.

Now Im really wondering what did the player do differently to have 6D normals possible immediately. Nice catch though. I didnt see that myself

Other than that there are still 2 things I've been wondering about him since last night.

- Will a stance count in a chain if you do something like 5D~2D~A. Will the 5D count or will it only count if you actually perform a normal afterwards, since you cant repeat a stance in a chain twice.

- And do his D normals have SMP.

Does anyone remember how long it normally takes for the hitbox rips once console version hits?

Or were the hitboxes ripped from the xbox version and it won't be so easy with the ps3 one, and since there is no xbox version anymore...? Kinda looking forward to seeing new hitboxes and realized I had no idea when/if we'd get them...

Does anyone remember how long it normally takes for the hitbox rips once console version hits?

Or were the hitboxes ripped from the xbox version and it won't be so easy with the ps3 one, and since there is no xbox version anymore...? Kinda looking forward to seeing new hitboxes and realized I had no idea when/if we'd get them...

I assume the only difficulty with the PS3 one is that you need a Blu-ray drive whilst the Xbox 360 is just a DVD, but the first thing I will do when I get my disc some time during late October is put it in my PC and see what BGM goodness I can get out of it.

Past releases were 360. We already have someone lined up for the job. No eta on how long it'll take.

I assume the only difficulty with the PS3 one is that you need a Blu-ray drive whilst the Xbox 360 is just a DVD, but the first thing I will do when I get my disc some time during late October is put it in my PC and see what BGM goodness I can get out of it.

You don't need a bluray drive when you can rip the digital version.

Hmm. Yea and watching frame by frame I don't see him actually cancel into the 6D itself. He goes straight into 6D~B. And i believe that was j.3/6D. But the guy who was playing with Pachi at TGS did j.3/6D too and when he landed he caught Pachi with 5D~B. Its here.

Now Im really wondering what did the player do differently to have 6D normals possible immediately. Nice catch though. I didnt see that myself

I'm guessing it takes the initial direction pressed with j.D as the stance, then the second direction as the warp? (Something like j.6D > j.6B?)

Any idea how much the digital version will cost, and I assume you'll need a Japanese credit card or PSN card to buy it, can you also pay with paypal? I have my collectors edition preordered, but a buddy of mine might get a digital version if one is coming out.

Any idea how much the digital version will cost, and I assume you'll need a Japanese credit card or PSN card to buy it, can you also pay with paypal? I have my collectors edition preordered, but a buddy of mine might get a digital version if one is coming out.

It'd probably cost around the retail price of the standard edition for the digital release and you would need a Japanese PSN account (PSN cards too IIRC) in order to obtain it. I dunno about paypal however.

You can use paypal to get the japanese psn card to get it off the jap psn store for 6800 yen

Paypal isn't an option on the Japanese SEN like it is for US SEN.