Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Any idea how much the digital version will cost, and I assume you'll need a Japanese credit card or PSN card to buy it, can you also pay with paypal? I have my collectors edition preordered, but a buddy of mine might get a digital version if one is coming out.

Like another member said, you can't put funds directly via paypal like the US PSN allows. You're going to have to buy a JPN PSN card online. Nippon-Yasan might be the cheapest option last I checked. Takes like a day for them to email you your code.

Thanks for the stuff Guymam. You said Orochi (the stomp super) is an overhead? That's pretty funny/awesome.

I suppose he uses his distortions to mix up? How are his normals looking for offense? It's possible that he needs to gain meter and use distortions to do any kind of decent mix up.

except supers means plenty of time to react to his attacks unless they're all 0F after the superflash

Any idea how much the digital version will cost, and I assume you'll need a Japanese credit card or PSN card to buy it, can you also pay with paypal? I have my collectors edition preordered, but a buddy of mine might get a digital version if one is coming out.

It's like 95$ on Play-Asia to get 7000 yen on the PSN store right now. I spent 120$ for 10000 yen to have leftover for DLC characters last night.

Anyone have any idea what kokonoe's teleport super is there for? It looks very cool but it also looks very slow on startup, lots of unused frames for the foe to fall back to hitting level, and low initial damage... It doesn't look very comboable at all but I could be wrong. Does anyone have any ideas/know what it could be used for?

Anyone have any idea what kokonoe's teleport super is there for? It looks very cool but it also looks very slow on startup, lots of unused frames for the foe to fall back to hitting level, and low initial damage... It doesn't look very comboable at all but I could be wrong. Does anyone have any ideas/know what it could be used for?

I assume you are speaking of Jamming Dark? While the startup doesn't look great it's not exactly hard for her to put someone into blockstun for a bit. Combo > Bunker-B > 6D > Flame Cage > 66 > Jamming Dark, should work.

After Jamming Dark hits the only options I can think of for comboing after are:

Bunker-B > Oki

Graviton Activate (since the 6D one is still out) > Combo

So is Jamming Dark unblockable or something or is it a command grab of sorts?

It looked to be unblockable. Don't know for sure since it was only used in the 4gamer demo.

So is Jamming Dark unblockable or something or is it a command grab of sorts?

Thinking on it, has anyone figured out the Invulnerability window on her DDs?

Maybe later down the road if we get a patch/disc update to CP (BB:CPII?). If not then there's always BBIV since it was said before that Mori didn't plan to end the series with this one.

Do you guys think that they will add jubei and saya to the roster to mirror Kokonoe and Kagura or am I dreaming to big.

Yes.

If Blazblue has DLC, I hope that there is a possibility for alternate costumes. I know for a fact that it won't happen but I'm just saying it would be cool.

I'd love to see Jubei playable. I think the priority for characters to come though is probably like so: Celica (most), Phantom/Nine, Saya/Imperator, Jubei/Mitsuyoshi (least).

4? We aren't even on 2! Hue hue :kitty:

I'd say we're on 2. I know CS was considered by Mori to be an extension of CT and not a full proper sequel, but CP has enough setting it apart to be a sequel.

I'd love to see Jubei playable. I think the priority for characters to come though is probably like so: Celica (most), Phantom/Nine, Saya/Imperator, Jubei/Mitsuyoshi (least).

I'd say we're on 2. I know CS was considered by Mori to be an extension of CT and not a full proper sequel, but CP has enough setting it apart to be a sequel.

If you compare all the patches of CS you have a game more than worth of the Sequel title.

The difference between CT and CSX is bigger than you're going to find in just about any fighting game.

If you compare all the patches of CS you have a game more than worth of the Sequel title.

The difference between CT and CSX is bigger than you're going to find in just about any fighting game.

I wasn't speaking from a personal standpoint on that. I consider it a sequel, but I recall Mori stating that he didn't feel CS was truly a sequel, and was more of an expansion.

Hmm...what are the properties of her laser setup thing? And does Jamming Dark have a preset teleportation distance? If so, if you set up that lazer beacon, made them come down on it with Jamming Dark, and it has long enough of a hitstun or something, you could extend the utility of the super.

If I read right, the teleport goes 1-2 character lengths unless there is a graviton on the field, in which case it teleports past that. I can see the combination of 6D and teleport being good in runaway tactics. IE: you're cornered, you throw out a graviton 6D the opponent can ether do

A: resist it with a dash/airdash/dead spike like attack.

-in which case you can respond by teleportaling out of that son

B: let themselves get dragged in and maybe fire a projectile.

-Ether way you have space to relax and set up your brilliant shenanigans, or if the projectile is lengthy you can punish with teleportal or black hole and teleportal for a combo.

or C: Do something I can't think of. because there's always a way out.

This has me thinking of all kinds of things one can do defensively with Koko's Drive besides just screwing with their mobility. I can see "activate as a way to push some unsuspecting sap into a corner, when they are themselves baring down on you with corner pressure.