Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I wasn't speaking from a personal standpoint on that. I consider it a sequel, but I recall Mori stating that he didn't feel CS was truly a sequel, and was more of an expansion.

Aren't CP three? After all the arcade opening have CHRONOPHANTASMA BlazBlue / Phase III written in it.

I wasn't speaking from a personal standpoint on that. I consider it a sequel, but I recall Mori stating that he didn't feel CS was truly a sequel, and was more of an expansion.

I don't think Mori ever said that, and I think SxB was making a Guilty Gear joke (GG to GGX to GGXX to GG2 to GGXrd).

I don't think Mori ever said that, and I think SxB was making a Guilty Gear joke (GG to GGX to GGXX to GG2 to GGXrd).

Yea, mostly a jab at the general convention of numbered, "true" sequels as opposed to titles with other pre-, suffixes lol

But I do remember an OLD interview back in CS' infancy where Mori did indeed feel that [the original] CS was more 1.5 than actual 2 and more or less saying that the true 2 would indeed have a number on it. Obviously things have probably changed in his thinking and in a way CS2 kinda still follows that philosophy lol.

But yeah mostly just a statement for shits n' giggles

I'm afraid without a loketest the 3 new characters will be imbalance.

Did it already happen in BB's life to have new characters without an arcade release before?

Did it already happen in BB's life to have new characters without an arcade release before?

Mu, Makoto and Valkenhayn were on consoles first. Valkenhayn was pretty broken on release, the other 2 weren't so bad.

why, a loketest didn't ferret out valk, tao, jin, hakumen, etc.

much better will be giving us the game for 3 months and then a balance patch or CP2.

Was a glitch and was patched out fairly soon after release.

It lasted for about a month before patched.

It lasted for about a month before patched.

So? A month is soon in console patch time because of shitty certification periods and they also had to fix that glitch where sometimes when playing online with Makoto it'd use the glitchy on-disc test character with Ragna sprites.

Space Loop :MK:

9.2k off 6b? That's the one I remember.

It's better known as the parry loop.

He's talking about the break shot loop I'm assuming, parry/space loop went around 6-8k at best.

He's talking about the break shot loop I'm assuming, parry/space loop went around 6-8k at best.

There was a break shot loop? I've never heard of that one before.

why, a loketest didn't ferret out valk, tao, jin, hakumen, etc.

much better will be giving us the game for 3 months and then a balance patch or CP2.

I don't consider valk tao jin nor any of the current top tier "broken" (except for hakumen which is debatable anyway)

From what i heard i believe valk and makoto were pretty broken tier in CS1 and 2. But Mu was ok