Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

It costs 100 meter, unless it does a IK tier damage and is a complete come back, I don't see it being anything more than impractical.

I wonder though. Since the Flint Shooter is officially a projectile, can we use it to cover Bullet's advance?

What SoBa said, although it probably looks cool.

The 50 heat version might have practical use however.

Just because it looks cool doesn't mean it's pratical.

Here, have a sample of what looks awesome yet have it's share of utility.

Arakune gets 5D->3C gatling... Wonder if this means the 5D->100% curse bullshit combo is gone? 6A->5D->3C->6D is still 80% curse (assuming that isn't changed) and easy as hell to execute (assuming gatlings aren't made into 1 frame-links, which I wouldn't doubt after seeing we're getting a DIVE KICK character, goddammit).

I wonder though. Since the Flint Shooter is officially a projectile, can we use it to cover Bullet's advance?

Depends on it's trajectory, speed, how soon you're able to act, etc

Until we see/hear about all these moves, anything is possible :o

Arakune gets 5D->3C gatling... Wonder if this means the 5D->100% curse bullshit combo is gone? 6A->5D->3C->6D is still 80% curse (assuming that isn't changed) and easy as hell to execute (assuming gatlings aren't made into 1 frame-links, which I wouldn't doubt after seeing we're getting a DIVE KICK character, goddammit).

Actually 3c is Arakune's terribad sweep rather than his street shark, which is 2c, IIRC.

I'm thinking of so many ways that all of Bullet's different command grabs will blow people up. Does dashing command grab beat backdash? Will the anti-air command grab catch jumpouts?

The possibilities of this character are making me even more hype, if that's possible.

Actually 3c is Arakune's terribad sweep rather than his street shark, which is 2c, IIRC.

Dear christ, I forgot about that. Then I guess that seems like a pretty useless buff. Perhaps it could be used for stagger-crossup mixup during curse, if you hit with a raw 5D for some reason, durr...

5d is no longer jump cancellable in this loctest as well as jc > j.d gatling, so 100% curse combos are gone completely.

I'm thinking of so many ways that all of Bullet's different command grabs will blow people up. Does dashing command grab beat backdash? Will the anti-air command grab catch jumpouts?

The possibilities of this character are making me even more hype, if that's possible.

I'm mildly hype about possibly getting a mobile grappler.

Though over time I've realized my thing isn't "grappling" as much as it is "blunt brutality." Grapplers just tend to satisfy that. I'll have to see if Bullet pleases me in that regard.

5d is no longer jump cancellable in this loctest as well as jc > j.d gatling, so 100% curse combos are gone completely.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I'm still interested in what the other engages are for bullet, if wadcut is a D finisher I imagine the others are finishers specific to the grab they follow.

Also, called after burner being a charge :D

I'm sure stupid shit will be found out for him very soon.

I think they might've changed Arakune's 3C since they're talking about connecting 5C>3C>jc>A dive>5D>stuff in the jbbs.

Hi,

Does anyone have any info on how Azreal plays? I can't seem to find anything really on him other than move lists.

Shiori

I can tell you that his 6A wallbounds (?) on counter-hit.

On a sidenote I like how Arakune is still looking at Carl and viceversa in the character selection screen.

Weird how they centralised Noel. Isn't Mori like...Against the masses playing her? (In his own little way)

> Completely New Outfit

> Give Her a Shotty

> Center of the Character Select

Defying logic harder than sandbagging the Murakumos.

So, uh... no final boss confirmed so far?

Also, dat Bullet looks like another Saya clone IMO. Or iono, when I saw a Bullet vs Noel screen, I was like "oh cool Noel color swa... oh wait".

Also, dat Bullet looks like another Saya clone IMO. Or iono, when I saw a Bullet vs Noel screen, I was like "oh cool Noel color swa... oh wait".

Ehhh, she's not flat enough

Ragna will never be anywhere as cool as Snake.

On topic-ish though, why does Bullet have to be beastkin just to fight brutally? I mean, it's perfectly plausible that she's just adopted a more brutal way of fighting based on her weapon choice or even because she's part of a mercenary group. The only semblance she had to being a beastkin was her 'tail', but that just turned out to be her belt.

Just because one of the boxing characters in this game is beastkin doesn't mean that they all have to be. xD

Edit: Apologies for the double post :>

Excellent point! That said, her belt is obviously meant to invoke the idea of a tail, and by the law of Chekhov's Gun, there's a good chance there's a reason for it. Considering the game has man-beasts in it, it might somehow be related to that. Although we can't say for sure if that is indeed the case, and if so, what the exact relation is. I'd like it if she wasn't Beast-Kin.