Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Anyone know if their's any limitations of the PSN version of CP?

(Stuff like No netplay, or can't play with people using hard copy of the games. Stuff like that)

None, it's the same as physical but sometimes a different game id which causes saves to not transfer from one to the other.

anyone knows how i can get a japanese credit card.. do have to go to a bank or something( desperate fanboy here} help?

Live in Japan for an extremely long time.

None, it's the same as physical but sometimes a different game id which causes saves to not transfer from one to the other.

Live in Japan for an extremely long time.

what i meant is how am i gonna pay for kokonoe after she's able to be downloadable to the game.. i already import the game but how can i pay for the japanese dlc version... ?

what i meant is how am i gonna pay for kokonoe after she's able to be downloadable to the game.. i already import the game but how can i pay for the japanese dlc version... ?

You buy a japanese PSN card in japan codes, play-asia, ebay, you name it, you redeem the code to get your digital money and buy that frikin pink cat when is available ;)

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Famitsu review score:

PS3 10/24 BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA [ 9 / 9 / 8 / 8 ]

How much space will take to download the game from the PSN?, I know that is not out so nobody knows but I need to know more or less what to expect, my PS3 HDD is almost full and I can't delete much. On 360 I think Extend was like 7-8GB.

Card sources for anyone going digital in the coming week or in need of some DLC money

Cheapest 10,000JPY card I've seen yet

Cheaper source for 3000/5000

How much space will take to download the game from the PSN?, I know that is not out so nobody knows but I need to know more or less what to expect, my PS3 HDD is almost full and I can't delete much. On 360 I think Extend was like 7-8GB.

Couldn't find anything, but it'd probably be safe to assume CS:E size + 1-4GB depending on what was added to the game

Does anyone have an idea what paying customs will be like from japan to germany (or europe at least)?

For Extend a few years ago I had to pay about 33% of the price while ordering from

play-asia, though they are hongkong located if I remember correctly, so I'm not quite

sure if its any different with japan, since this time around I preordered at CDJapan.

Just add the item to your cart and proceed up until before the final step, whatever online store you're using will list you the different shipping options and their fees.

Regular edition has no shipping from play-asia by the way, I live in Greece and got Dragon's Crown from them exactly three weeks after I ordered it.

You could also get the digital version and just buy localized retail when its price drops for the story and shit

inb4 wrong thread

Just add the item to your cart and proceed up until before the final step, whatever online store you're using will list you the different shipping options and their fees.

Regular edition has no shipping from play-asia by the way, I live in Greece and got Dragon's Crown from them exactly three weeks after I ordered it.

You could also get the digital version and just buy localized retail when its price drops for the story and shit

inb4 wrong thread

Customs/duty pay is something completely different than shipping costs. But yes, you are right,

I might just cancel my preorder and get the digital version so I dont have to worry about that...

not sure if that money will arrive in time though. Do we know the costs for the PSN Version yet?

And yes... sorry for wrong thread, if thats the case.

Oops, didn't read your post carefully enough.

The custom rates are different for each country and they mostly depend on price and product category.

You must obviously look into Germany's criteria for managing imported items first, but you should get it for free since it's a videogame in a small package and it costs about 50€, unless you bought LE or something.

Everything else is up to the employer's mood when inspecting your item over here; I've heard about expensive electronics coming through with minimal to no fees, and cheaper silly shit with customs equal to half their price. :v:

Digital version costs 6800yen, which is also about 50€. Thing is, you'll have to get jpsn cards first and they are pretty pricey; in the end you might end up paying 10-20€ extra because of this.

If you're splitting it with a friend it's definitely worth it though, since you're getting the game day one and about 20 euros cheaper; that's how much I shaved off by gamesharing and buying the cards via Xie over here. His prices are better than most of the online stores you'll find.

I'll just keep my preorder with the actual box.

Cheaper and I can wait 3 days heh.

Dunno, slapping on shipping and exchange rates might actually make it roughly the same price.

Edit: Then slap on another 800 yen each for Kokonoe and perhaps Kagura if you don't find a way through story mode. In the end you will probably still be paying the same amount as us that plan to digitally download now.

Using my order from AmiAmi as a example again:

5980 for the game

1200 for shipping

5980+1200=7180 Yen

Pal exchange rate:

1 USD = 96.3595 JPY

7180/96=74.7916

So not including exchange fees I'm at $74.79 for the game to be shipped to me fast as possible.

Now add on 2 1000 Yen PSN cards for Kokonoe and Kagura DLC priced at $17.99 each

17.99 x 2= 35.98

74.79 + 35.98= $110.77 grand total to just cover all the Yen in this, again not including the exchange fee. Leaving me 400 yen to do whatever with.

Digital Version: 6800 Yen

Add around 2400 for 3 characters and that equates to 9200. A 10,000 Yen PSN card is around $113 and leaves me around another 800 leftover. So for roughly the same amount of money I get better results. I can only hope that Terumi is offered as day one DLC xD;

Nerdy math rant now over. Sorry.

I'm in Europe.

My game cost me 45 euros. (nippon yasan) 10 euros shipping because I took the 2 days delivery.

If I want to get the digital version, I have to buy a 5000 psn card + a 3000 psn card, this is around 75 euros.

Not sure what you're on about, but Kagura and Terumi are both directly included in the game (well, disc version at least), for free.

Only Kokonoe is a DLC.

So if I feel like it, i'll just buy a small psn card to get kokonoe and whatever else for Saint seiya or Blazblue if they have more DLC.

Edit :

If anybody ordered from nippon yasan, don't fear the custom duty, you will get none. It's not really "legal" but they ship all games as gifts. They only market it as merchandise if you order a big quantity.

Thiz since you're using Euros, i strongly advise using that site if you want the best price and avoid custom duties.

I'm in Europe.

My game cost me 45 euros. (nippon yasan) 10 euros shipping because I took the 2 days delivery.

I'm from Europe too, let's hope it really takes 2-3 day to arrive, if we have it on monday, that will be sweet.

I'm from Europe too, let's hope it really takes 2-3 day to arrive, if we have it on monday, that will be sweet.

Well I just ordered saint seiya from them, the issue being the week end of course. Monday is planned for Saint Seiya, Blazblue is released on a friday (a day later) but since it's the sunday that is "killing" the delivery, monday sounds more than likely even for BB. Tuesday for sure.

Blazblue is released on a Thursday. And counting timezones, it may start shipping late Wednesday for you.

EDIT: I have 3900 yen on my PSN. Would that be enough to cover Kokonoe DLC, and the colors DLC most likely?

The colours are not DLC , and it will be more than enough for Kokonoe !

On official website they indicate that you can purchase additionnal colours for the characters. Using ingame currency.

Don't know why I thought it was a friday. But same thing as Saint seiya then, delivery on monday.

The colours are not DLC , and it will be more than enough for Kokonoe !

On official website they indicate that you can purchase additionnal colours for the characters. Using ingame currency.

Yes, but they also stated long ago that colors and announcers will be dlc again, and colors will be in the bluray LE's of the anime. In-game isn't unlocking all the colors.

The BBCP announcer doesn't bug me, so i'll leave it. I only changed the CS announcer because it was horribly grating. I will probably get the colors and stages when available, even if I don't agree with the practice that much.

That sounds about right. I'm curious about the stage DLC promised with those DVDs. Are they going to be throwing in old stages as DLC?

Your guess is way off. If you go off what's default and what's unlocked in the arcade it's:

1-6 Default

7-16 Gallery Unlock

17-24 DLC

The BBCP announcer doesn't bug me, so i'll leave it. I only changed the CS announcer because it was horribly grating. I will probably get the colors and stages when available, even if I don't agree with the practice that much.

The only thing I find weird is the way the BBCP announcer says 'Terumi' when you select him, the high emphasis on the RU just urks me somehow. At least it was better than the direction they took with BBCExtend which used Taokaka's VA as the default announcer, that was by far for me the worst one out of the lot they made.

Your guess is way off. If you go off what's default and what's unlocked in the arcade it's:

wait wut. I never knew there more than 16 colors :x

I was just guessing based on what you've uploaded to your site :V

http://kurushii.tv/Dustloop/BBCP/Graphics/Makoto/BBCP_Makoto_Palettes_7-16.png

At least now I won't have to pay for color #13/#14 :D