Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Hey I got a question! Do the characters have different recharge time of the burst gauge? (Kind of similar in that the characters have different Overdrive time). Also, are there any conditions that accelerates that recharge time?

At the beginning of this video, in the Ragna vs Noel match, Ragna blew his burst very early and Noel used hers almost immediately after. But in the second round Noel had her burst recharged before Ragna's, so I got confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckz1Y4DHLns

Hey I got a question! Do the characters have different recharge time of the burst gauge? (Kind of similar in that the characters have different Overdrive time). Also, are there any conditions that accelerates that recharge time?

At the beginning of this video, in the Ragna vs Noel match, Ragna blew his burst very early and Noel used hers almost immediately after. But in the second round Noel had her burst recharged before Ragna's, so I got confused.

According to the wiki, the burst gauge also fills up as you get hit. Maybe she got hit more?

From what I can see, like Sphinx say burst gains charges when you get hit. That round Ragna was doing more complete combos but he was getting hit by stray hits and incomplete combos (bar the final DD combo), so I assume cause of this Ragna gave Noel more burst charge than Noel did just cause of how the damage was dealt through-out the match.

Ok, cool. So everyone has the same recharge time for the burst, but the number of hits you receive determines how fast you will have the burst again. Good to know, this was bugging me a long time before but forgot to ask here xP. Thanks. Definitely, they made the burst in BBCP thinking as a truly comeback mechanic.

Digital won't be up till Wednesday night in the states.

Late wednesday night? I will be working till around 11 Central and then home at midnight.

By midnight the store should definitely be up, they usually have updates around 8~10pm central

Okay, thanks.

Ok, I've seen weird stuff like this twice now in Jourdal's videos, what's with the weird bursting/going into OD while an OD is in effect? Is it just a random glitch that occurs every now and then?

Ok, I've seen weird stuff like this twice now in Jourdal's videos, what's with the weird bursting/going into OD while an OD is in effect? Is it just a random glitch that occurs every now and then?

Can you provide a video link about what you're referring to?

No one said that OD cannot be activated by both characters at the same time. There was probably a big enough gap in Noel's offensive for the makoto to activate OD, and since bursting is locked down during an OD sequence, that's probably the only thing allowed to happen by the system.

Was it a burst literally right after the OD started? If it was, isn't that sort of an OD burst bait?

I just figured since burst os disabled during OD, it included other ODs as well, but I also saw a vid bursting out of an OD, though that was a while back ago.

Burst is only disabled in OD when you're being hit. You can still go into your own OD in neutral or burst in blockstun.

From the wiki:

Combos done during Overdrive are UNBURSTABLE

Activating Overdrive when an enemy is already in hitstun will also disable their burst until they return to neutral.

森利道@BBCP 10月24日発売!! ‏@zatuyoP 2m

DL版も11月6日までにDLして頂ければ使用できます。 RT @mekasaya: @zatuyoP BBCPのダウンロードバージョンにも照美のダウンロードコードがついていますか?

If you buy the digital version before 6th november you will get terumi.

Source:https://twitter.com/zatuyoP/statuses/392196321639030784

森利道@BBCP 10月24日発売!! ‏@zatuyoP 2m

DL版も11月6日までにDLして頂ければ使用できます。 RT @mekasaya: @zatuyoP BBCPのダウンロードバージョンにも照美のダウンロードコードがついていますか?

If you buy the digital version before 6th november you will get terumi.

Whoohoo!!!!!!! Sweet!

That's nice to know since I was gonna split the cost of the psn card with my bro, and he gets some money paid back to him Nov. 1st. And thanks for clearin that up, I thought bursts just couldn't be used, mostly cuz I never see anyone else do that

My last reason to order a physical copy just went out the window.

I'm truly impressed. In the age of micro-transactions, this is a breath of fresh air. Even if it is just for a week and a half or so.

http://commu.jp.playstation.com/blog/details/20131018_blazblue_cp.html

No one has yet to mention this? Sony JP has posted some BBCP videos on their blog - one match features Terumi VS Kagura. Battle has music set on "Auto" and Endless Despair II plays... Pretty much re-confirms that it's Terumi's theme music. There also a lot of text and screenshots about different modes, but pretty much nothing we don't know yet.

http://commu.jp.playstation.com/blog/details/20131018_blazblue_cp.html

No one has yet to mention this? Sony JP has posted some BBCP videos on their blog - one match features Terumi VS Kagura. Battle has music set on "Auto" and Endless Despair II plays... Pretty much re-confirms that it's Terumi's theme music. There also a lot of text and screenshots about different modes, but pretty much nothing we don't know yet.

What about the theme that was playing during one of the trailers where they showed off Network mode?

I thought that was supposed to be Terumi's theme...

Dat fucking quality. .

BUENO

At this point we should just really wait till we get the game to find out his theme. Maybe a network theme? (Even though I highly doubt something like that could be a network theme).

OR

His actual theme comes with that BD anime bundle (God I hope not).