Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

It's probably more likely a VS theme. But yeah, best to just wait for the game to get into our hands than speculate :v:

So is it pretty much confirmed that the "console only final boss character" that Mori discussed was Terumi? If not we've got yet another character or two depending on Mori's willingness to deliver on that Ragna alternate form goodness and the symmetry of the character select screen.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

recently some screenshots were taken from that new trailer which increases, at least to me, increase the likelyness of Ragna getting another form. The graphic, I am sad to say I don't have a link to, depicts Mu and Jin gearing up to fight a Ragna gone berserk. Now this could just be a picture of Ragna's bad ending, or maybe the fight will use unlimited Ragna. However given that Mori hinted at an alternate form, there's still quite a possibility that we could have Black Beast Ragna.

^censored for potential plot spoilers.

If I manage to guess Kokonoe and this, I will be confirmed for having psychic powers.

---Ragna alt---

Please...no more....

While it's cool that none of BB's "clones" are straight up that, I'd rather have new characters than power levels; apply new mechanics to new designs ; -;

Hmmm, now that it's upon us and we know that the US ver will have an identical special edition, I'm debating just getting the digital ver until then....is BB really worth some $150 to me!?

It's coming. . SOON

Wish i could imgur something but too lazy.

Don't get too hype, It's probably just a bad ending anyway. How would a "Beast Ragna" even look? Tattered clothes and a permanent claw for an arm?

This better not be like the time I thought the Izayoi speculation was complete hogwash before her confirmation. The thought of 2 Ragnas sickens me lol.

How would a "Beast Ragna" even look anyway? Tattered clothes and a permanent claw for an arm?

Best case scenario, IMO, is that they just make it "The Black Beast" instead of "Black Beast Ragna." It'd be as if it weren't an alternate form at all... It'd also give the 6 heroes ark a climactic final battle for sure, although i'm sure Terumi will fill that role.

I'm sure whatever they do or don't do will be fine, we've already got a really good looking game here.

i know this has been asked before but how much is the digital bbcp going to be again. in $ without dlc

i know this has been asked before but how much is the digital bbcp going to be again. in $ without dlc

6,800¥ which is about 69,54$

What about the theme that was playing during one of the trailers where they showed off Network mode?

I thought that was supposed to be Terumi's theme...

It could just be his Unlimited theme : o

But yeah, only 2-3 more days and we'll all find out.

From the Terumi Vs Kagura video on the Sony blog... Kagura's special attacks appear to have a second set of names when in his other voice set, with one of his stance specials being called "Wyvern" and his supers being called "Lindworm" and "Nidhoggr". As you can see, those are all dragon names and likely so are the rest.

´´Lindworm`` and ´´Nidhoggr`` are both creatures from Norse mythology. I don't see how ´´Wyvern`` fits in with those.

Actually, quite a lot of the names used BB can potentially be traced back to Norse mythology. (Hazama's ´´Jormungandr`` and the name ´´Ragna`` come to mind.)

Anyone notice how Hazama's name was oddly green in the videos on that blog? What's up with that?

I like how they have an edited track for AHs that has the perfect pacing to end with (at least Hakumen's) the Winner text fading out. That was a nice touch.

Anyone notice how Hazama's name was oddly green in the videos on that blog? What's up with that?

I like how they have an edited track for AHs that has the perfect pacing to at end with (at least Hakumen's) the Winner text fading out. That was a nice touch.

Green nametag indicates stylish is being used. I guess burst Icons, or lack thereof, no longer cut it as an indicator.

´´Lindworm`` and ´´Nidhoggr`` are both creatures from Norse mythology. I don't see how ´´Wyvern`` fits in with those.

Like Tokkan said, they're all dragons; Kagura's moveset is just dragon dragon dragon dragon giant-winged-lizard dragon.

Never looked at the names of his moves before but I'm not surprised he says different names of dragons, since one of his D specials is him lunging forward while creating a dragon head out of his black fire(?). He seems to really like dragons, I wonder if that's going to play at any during his story mode.

Anyway, something gameplay related. During one of Kagura's intros he throws a girl into the air, I think I've seen him throw a girl in a china dress and a fox girl. Has anyone seen any others and how many different ones do you think they will end up giving him?

Anyway, something gameplay related. During one of Kagura's intros he throws a girl into the air, I think I've seen him throw a girl in a china dress and a fox girl. Has anyone seen any others and how many different ones do you think they will end up giving him?

The same girl he catches during his Astral? That's pretty neat. Maybe he even has different ´´catching`` animations, depending on which girl he threw?

Like Tokkan said, they're all dragons; Kagura's moveset is just dragon dragon dragon dragon giant-winged-lizard dragon.

If that's all there is to it, then I guess that's that.

Kinda like Azrael's missile and feline attack names.

The same girl he catches during his Astral? That's pretty neat. Maybe he even has different ´´catching`` animations, depending on which girl he threw?

He throws the girl during his intro and when he wins he catches her. Wondering what happens to her if he loses.

From the TGS presentation, there are at least 3 women he attempts to murder, and allegedly one of his losing animations has the girl fall back on top of him [this hasn't been confirmed to the best of my knowledge but is being speculated as Kagura is hit by something off screen in one of his defeats].

zzz

Never looked at the names of his moves before but I'm not surprised he says different names of dragons, since one of his D specials is him lunging forward while creating a dragon head out of his black fire(?). He seems to really like dragons, I wonder if that's going to play at any during his story mode.

I've seen him catch a fox girl, toss up a girl with green hair, and one other that I can't remember so far.

I find it a little funny that one of Terumi's moves, the kick into a quick combo and then a kick away (6 hits, beginning of 3rd round), ends up doing L33T damage. Just more trolling!

I've seen him catch a fox girl, toss up a girl with green hair, and one other that I can't remember so far.

I find it a little funny that one of Terumi's moves, the kick into a quick combo and then a kick away (6 hits, beginning of 3rd round), ends up doing L33T damage. Just more trolling!

That's his 6D. That's pretty funny that he does 1337 damage with one move. I also noticed that it looks like counter hit 6C staggers them instead of knocking them down. Allowing you to combo off of it easily.

From the TGS presentation, there are at least 3 women he attempts to murder, and allegedly one of his losing animations has the girl fall back on top of him [this hasn't been confirmed to the best of my knowledge but is being speculated as Kagura is hit by something off screen in one of his defeats].

zzz

Allegedly there's 6+ gals that he chucks into orbit, although I've only seen the 3...

Really guys is there any real reason to complain about getting to listen to Endless Despair II without getting curb-stomped by Unlimited Doushebag?

Also Digital release yes plz! I'm liking this deal so far.