Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Attack on Gigant (Gold)

[Gigant Assault] Cleared with all characters.

Ha, that's a nice reference. I guess we're definitely going to expect BlazBlue's first gigantic boss character pretty soon.

Also, too early to say for sure, but the fact that the trophy is Gold makes me wonder...

Now that is awesome. Blazblue gets its own gigantic boss. Hope its not as easy as Galactus.

Though Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi can only fire once every 4 years. Saya did something, who knows

No...this is definitely "Girl Power".

I think shoujouryoku would be more like "femininity" in a comparative/competitive sense. Something that girls use to measure themselves as a success or a failure amongst themselves.

Now that is awesome. Blazblue gets its own gigantic boss. Hope its not as easy as Galactus.

Though Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi can only fire once every 4 years. Saya did something, who knows

To fire? 4 years, to get out? no idea.

Meh, i wanted actual playable boss rather than parody on mahvel vs crapcom.

1: every boss has been playable so far but having them always be playable means it limits how ridiculously hard they can be because they have to be balanced in some form, unlimited only gets you so far.

2: I don't think you know what the word parody means.

It seems to be this: http://i.imgur.com/DCmVLbt.jpg

what

why

what is this why

If this is true, it's amazing. Sugita's been hinting "mvc bosses" in Bururaji for some time now, so I guess he knew something.

Really hoping it's not just a boss but she/it (?) becomes actually playable. It's gonna be really weird though, I mean, look at how freaking huge it is. Even Jin's sprite looks smaller because the game has to zoom out for you to see everything.

MoriPls

かるる= Karuru = Carl. Or was there a reference I didn't get?

It's a Nodame Cantabile reference, so I wanted to keep the first word three syllables long. Also, the fact that it's written in hiragana instead of katakana implies that you should read it differently, so that justifies my translation to some extent :v:

The rest are some valid points on the references I didn't catch, so I'll edit them in.

1: every boss has been playable so far but having them always be playable means it limits how ridiculously hard they can be because they have to be balanced in some form, unlimited only gets you so far.

2: I don't think you know what the word parody means.

1. Word "hard" cant be attached to ASW, they are professionals after all. Unlimited + good AI is already enough to make boss hard without concerns about balance

2. I have no desire to explain why i put exactly that word

Now im interested how Tager will beat this boss considering his mobility.

1. Word "hard" cant be attached to ASW, they are professionals after all. Unlimited + good AI is already enough to make boss hard without concerns about balance

2. I have no desire to explain why i put exactly that word

Now im interested how Tager will beat this boss considering his mobility.

Also considering how he gets most of his damage in grabs and most of his combos by magnetizing people...