Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Lol at Take-Mikazuchi. I wonder if they already had that in the works during Bluefes'12 or if Sugita's "MvC Saya" joke gave them inspiration for it.

post-34994-139515176744_thumb.jpg

All dlc price and release:

Lobby Character Xblaze & Magical Beat 100 yen each

EACH?! God. I would have been okay with a PACK for 500 but 100円 each? Bastards. I'll have to get my Es lobby character at least but that'll probably be it.

With Kokonoe coming that soon, I guess all the data will be on the disc?.

I dunno. I kind of doubt she's on disc if they're waiting 2 weeks. That sounds to me like her stuff wasn't finished when they had to gold the data for disk so they went for the patch route. I think that we'll be seeing a patch that week that'll push her data instead.

Lovely, lots of content available within two weeks which means they could have easily have fitted it in as nice unlockables and extras but nop, shameless money grubbing.

All of that is only going to come with the next game anyway, so I'll pass on all that, getting Terumi due to pre order anyway.

Yeah, no that's fair. Noel gets her old outfit back and I still can't have the waifu keep her jacket on during the fight.

At least I know that's 300 yen Mori will never get from me.

Lovely, lots of content available within two weeks which means they could have easily have fitted it in as nice unlockables and extras but nop, shameless money grubbing.

All of that is only going to come with the next game anyway, so I'll pass on all that, getting Terumi due to pre order anyway.

I'm actually not anticipating an Extend version this time around. Next-gen is knocking on the door, and Arc has obviously had to dial down their sales expectations for BB as the series ages, since they're not releasing CP on Vita or 360 at all or being proactive with the localization work. We may get more new DLC characters (probably Saya + Jubei), but I doubt we'll ever see them on disc.

The justifiably poor reception to Alter Memory can't have helped either.

You do realize that the Xbox 360 is very unsuccessful in Japan right, it's not really all that surprising that a lot of fighters coming out are PS3-exclusive on the anime side of things.

I'm actually not anticipating an Extend version this time around. Next-gen is knocking on the door, and Arc has obviously had to dial down their sales expectations for BB as the series ages, since they're not releasing CP on Vita or 360 at all or being proactive with the localization work. We may get more new DLC characters (probably Saya + Jubei), but I doubt we'll ever see them on disc.

I actually kind of expect them to just not do any new versions of CP and just move on to BB4 to finish out the story. It's what they basically did with CT.

You do realize that the Xbox 360 is very unsuccessful in Japan right, it's not really all that surprising that a lot of fighters coming out are PS3-exclusive on the anime side of things.

While it's not selling right now, the 360 has a Japanese install base of over 1.5 million, it's favored by hardcore players due to reduced input lag, and it's incredibly easy to port games to it from the Type-X2.

Though, the bigger question is why CP isn't on Vita.

...since they're not releasing CP on Vita...

They haven't said anything about CP on Vita but its an inevitable release. I'm not sure why everyone is all fired up like it's never coming to Vita just because it's not out same-day as console. There was lag for the previous titles on portables too so just be patient for mobile release.

But yeah there's little reason to expect a 360 version. At least not for the JPN market.

BBCS Extend released on Vita, PS3 and 360 on 12/17/11 in Japan; there was no delay between versions except for the PSP (which was clearly targeting a different market).

All dlc price and release:

10/24/2013

Kagura 250 yen

Noel Old Costume 300 yen

Unlimited Character 300 yen

Character System Voice all 5000 yen

Character System Voice 600 yen each

Character colour pallet 1, 200/250 yen each

11/7/2013

Terumi 800 yen

Kokonoe 800 yen

Thank you for posting this, that's awesome.

A few pages back, someone posted a tweet that supposedly confirms free Terumi download for those who buy the digital version of BBCP before November 6. Can anyone confirm if this is true? I don't really understand what the tweet is saying.

Here's the tweet. https://twitter.com/zatuyoP/statuses/392196321639030784

DL版も11月6日までにDLして頂ければ使用できます。 RT @mekasaya: @zatuyoP BBCPのダウンロードバージョンにも照美のダウンロードコードがついていますか?

Thank you for posting this, that's awesome.

A few pages back, someone posted a tweet that supposedly confirms free Terumi download for those who buy the digital version of BBCP before November 6. Can anyone confirm if this is true? I don't really understand what the tweet is saying.

Here's the tweet. https://twitter.com/zatuyoP/statuses/392196321639030784

DL版も11月6日までにDLして頂ければ使用できます。 RT @mekasaya: @zatuyoP BBCPのダウンロードバージョンにも照美のダウンロードコードがついていますか?

Rough translation:

Mekasaya: In download version of BBCP will the TERUMI digital code be included?

ZatuyoP: If you download the DL version untill november 6th you will be able to use him

Just a heads up but they will almost certainly prove you wrong, if they do move onto next gen current gen will probably get a version anyway because there will still be a market for PS3 even with PS4 out at least for a while.

Why do I have this feeling that Color Pack 1 is the one that you can unlock by yourself in-game?

Character System Voice all 5000 yen

Character System Voice 600 yen each

What exactly is this stuff?

... Color Pack ... you can unlock by yourself in-game?

Was that ever confirmed? I'm seriously concerned that there will be no colours available other than the default six, while the rest of the arcade ones will be the dlc.