Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Could someone translate the Amane bbs thread post 73? My Japanese is pretty weak, so the only things I've gotten out of it are:

236D followups A, B, and C correspond to close, middle, and far drills (which are apparently akin to little Eddie drills).

6A is one of his anti-airs

His 5A whiffs on crouchers

link: http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1344171182/73

Could someone translate the Amane bbs thread post 73? My Japanese is pretty weak, so the only things I've gotten out of it are:

236D followups A, B, and C correspond to close, middle, and far drills (which are apparently akin to little Eddie drills).

6A is one of his anti-airs

His 5A whiffs on crouchers

link: http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1344171182/73

I'm currently translating post 120, seems like it has more info and is generally written better.

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1344171182/120

Maybe it's a ps3 exclusive :toot:

Taito Type EX2 = Windows pretty much, though, so I'm sure Microsoft can handle it...just porting stuff to 360 might take more time.

So, uh... no final boss confirmed so far?

Also, dat Bullet looks like another Saya clone IMO. Or iono, when I saw a Bullet vs Noel screen, I was like "oh cool Noel color swa... oh wait".

Mori has "sameface" issues in his art style, unfortunately. Take away a character's hairstyle and they all look similar.

Japanese have "sameface" issues in their art style, unfortunately. Take away a character's hairstyle and they all look similar.

Fixed that for ya.

well, not every anime is like that, but yeah, there are people who cant give to much facial features and all of them end looking way similar

i think its called "only six faces" on tvtropes

. . .

A-N-Y-W-A-Y-S!

Slightly more detailed and yet more vague report says Mori and crew are trying to push through some really interesting ideas, especially concerning netplay (doesn't give example of anything...) and the game is currently 30% complete; not sure if this directly references the console ver (TBA) or the arcade ver (Winter 2012).

THE WHEEL OF SPECULATION IS TURNING!

What could they possibly add to Netplay besides simply improving the netcode?

Maybe letting us make impromptu tournies might be kinda cool.

Well in the "report" posted above it directly states that the home version a.k.a console version is at 30% completion and it release date is still TBA however the arcade version is still on track.

I feel like when he says that they're treating it as a new release they might be hinting at making the game quicker. Between the introduction of guard crush, removal of primers, and the addition of OD it seems somewhat reasonable at least.

What could they possibly add to Netplay besides simply improving the netcode?

Maybe letting us make impromptu tournies might be kinda cool.

There's alot they could do; some features in recent Capcom titles, SCV, and upcoming Tag 2 come to mind.

-Replay Channels (allowing easier sharing, group viewing, "shuffle" options)

-Online training mode

-Tournament mode

-Team play (not like tag, but like how you have team tournaments, so 2 teams of 3 can all queue up to battle, or a round robin. Also if Abyss mode returns it would be cool to go through it with friends)

-Larger lobby & social aspect

The only limitation is your imagination!

Well in the "report" posted above it directly states that the home version a.k.a console version is at 30% completion

Oh yeah, I'm tired and blind :v:

They can't possibly make it PS3 exclusive, it sold nearly as much copy of the game on xbox 360

290 000 on ps3

220 000 on 360

They won't sit on so much money

It's not going to be a PS3 Exclusive...Why are people even beginning to think this?

It's going to be released for both consoles. An exclusive would be close to alienation, not to mention being absolutely horrific from a Business standpoint. Why would you want to waste all that international profit? The West is still a market waiting to be tapped for games like BB. DL is in the vast minority yo.

Did that guy ever get his footage uploaded?

Not yet, I can only say that editing and uploading HD video on a netbook is a royal pain in the ass.

HandBrake might work, and it's free (No pirate-mo).

HandBrake doesn't work on screen resolutions lower than 1024x620. Bypassed it by reinstalling old video driver which allows me to compress higher resolution, but HandBrake neither lets me rotate or crop (screen size).

Try freemaker video converter, it's free and I think it will do what you want. Or just upload the raw archive :)

I really tried, but I cannot get the installer to work. It crashes as soon as installation starts and sends me to download the offline version, but same thing occurs.

In the meantime I'll upload the raws on the tube, because it can apparently rotate at least, but you will have to cope with that the screen being twice as high as wide.

I really tried, but I cannot get the installer to work. It crashes as soon as installation starts and sends me to download the offline version, but same thing occurs.

In the meantime I'll upload the raws on the tube, because it can apparently rotate at least, but you will have to cope with that the screen being twice as high as wide.

Too bad, but youtube should be ok, or upload the raw archive to mediafire, someone will "fix" it, I can do it, but my upload speed is crap, even if I can do the conversion, if the file it's too big, probably it will be impossible to upload for me.

I'm uploading it right now to the tube. Guess I can put a archive at megafire as well, but I captured it in full HD (?) at 1920p so one minute is roughly 100 mb. ._.

I'm just going to rotate the videos, put them in a playlist and then I'll post a link. Think that 1 of 6 is finally up on my not so good connection.

your effort to upload these videos to youtube is much appreciated, my good sir.