Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

6 videos is plenty good news. I've sat through watching most of the horrors of youtube, a screwed up video ratio won't scar me.

still, one minute is 100 mb? might be tempting just to go to sleep now...

First video is up and rotated, second video is rotating, last four as still uploading.

When they are done I'll make another expdetition, bringing extra battery and I'll try to make more space on my phone first.

You mean apart from that they both have a scar in their face, fire is their element of choice, have wrist guards and are fighters? No, not at all...

You mean apart from that they both have a scar in their face, fire is their element of choice, have wrist guards and are fighters? No, not at all...

How about their names? "BANG" like a gunshot. And "Bullet" like a... bullet.

Shaky, from a couple of metres away, half of screen is commercial for P4U, and at least six of the vidoes are cut off. But yeah, it is more than one.

Would anyone be intrested in me twittering about what I ever I see over there? I mean I only use my twitter to stalk my favourite eroge-companies anyway, might use it as well.

Or would you rather wait for an report when I get home?

Shaky, from a couple of metres away, half of screen is commercial for P4U, and at least six of the vidoes are cut off. But yeah, it is more than one.

Loch Ness quality is better than nothing at all. I'll take what I can get lol. :)

Speaking of which, what's the tube channel? I can't find the vid anywhere on basic searches.

Well, half of the videos are done, and I don't really feel like waiting to go anymore (it'll be late >_<).

So you'll have to cope that with the last three vidoes are not rotated for the next couple of hours.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL44D50B286EC0335B&feature=view_all

It'll take me an hour to get there, but if you want some tweets while I'm not stealthy recording you can check my twitter @HasekuraIsuna.

If there is anything special you want me to check for (not that I can choose what characters are played) leave a comment there, becuase it should probably alert me.

Find Carl stuff and Tager stuff. That is all unless they are like "Trololol here are the murakumos everyone."

The two last videos are Tager, so you can get to see it in maybe one hour of your neck can survive.

That's why I have a laptop. And also I'm pretty sure ctrl down arrow key inverts program screens anyway.

Also, could you keep an eye out for Azrael for my friend. He won't shut up about him and I can't find anything about him.

Noel's 2D sent her further than usual lol. I have to look at the Bullet footage again just to see what was going on.

Tao and Jin having DDs that their Unlimiteds originally had is kinda funny.

It seems as though Bullet's 'heat up' mechanic (I believe that's what the red glow that appears around is) lasts for quite some time.

Lasted about 15 seconds at 20% health.

EDIT: I'm assuming it was her overdrive being activated...

EDIT2: I guess I'm wrong. In the second round she had the same animation when it was activated (this time at 100% health) and it lasted about 32 seconds.