Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

Bloodedge won't be playable. Why does no one seem to realize he's dead... died over 80 years ago.

I have no idea, people want all sorts of impossible to become playable characters like Celica or Kazuma or Bloodedge without any logical reasoning.

Dustloop is Tenjo and we are all Tenjo's son.

Or is it, we are Tenjo and Dustloop is our son...

I AM THOU.

Tenjo is son and we are all Dustloop

- There's reportedly a lot that's been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters, and their costumes are even different. Of course they also have new moves.

- Noel has a different weapon and she doesn't wear a cap this time.

- Tsubaki seems to be the version that's fallen to the dark side.

- The BGMs seems to be different as well

- Three new characters will be added in: Amane, Barret(Bullet?), Azrael. Amane fights with something like a cloth, Barret looks a bit like Makoto, Azrael is muscular.

It's like Arc heard everything I wanted in the 3rd main BB :D

But so far I don't like the sounds of the new characters :< but we'll see...

I see no reason why Bloodedge, a weaker Ragna with use of only one arm and a complete lack of depth perception, would somehow be viable as a playable character, even if he were alive. And no, he's not badass enough to be Baiken.

YES, because Order Sol made freaking sense

What if one of the new characters is Tenjo's son? :v:

tumblr_m8aam0eFQl1qe8z9do1_500.png

Notice how Bullet looks like a Bang genderswap.

We've been over the Tenjo's son discussion in this thread already. I think we need to stop speculating on it until we have more details. Hell there's probably more playable characters to be announced soo..

YES, because Order Sol made freaking sense

This is Blazblue, not Guilty Gear it's a pretty big plot point that the timeloops/continuum shifts are finished and there's no going back.....so Bloodedge is dead, so he stays dead.

1.) Looks like Burst recharges now.

what evidence was there of this? i didn't see this in the trailer, only saw it crossed out during supers.

edit: nm, i see it greyed out during hakumen's segmnet

what evidence was there of this? i didn't see this in the trailer, only saw it crossed out during supers.

http://imgur.com/6tgGE

Look at Haku's burst icon and how it's split. Now go watch the trailer and notice the split shrinking.

Only thing I can speculate about the Burst is that there is only one icon, gets crossed-out during DD (same as always), but in some clips you see that it has a different icon (opens up with meter inside it).

Clip with meter on burst icon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmebNDeKlZI&feature=player_detailpage#t=119s

So in short the burst icon as seen in the PV has:

- 1 icon

- gets crossed-out during distortions

- is grayed out in some clips for some reason

- sometimes is shown split with a meter that is full in some clips and depleting in others

Curiously there is also:

- no guard primers

- everyone's HUD display for their Heat Gauge has the same cut-out sections like Jin's (except Hakumen who has the same looking Magatama meter.) Does this mean everyone gets EX moves?

- there is a barrier gauge shown

As for Rachel the other thing I can try to speculate is that her 5CC might have been changed back to the twirling property like CT/CS1. Chaoschao noticed that on the frame Makoto is hit by 5CC it's not the blowback sprite but yeah, just pure speculation.

Lol there is no evidence whatsoever though, just speculation. Just because it's split doesn't mean it recharges. Maybe it means the burst went out for a jog but hurt it's back, so now it's taking a nice stretch.

Also this thread is hard to keep up with :c

Only thing I can speculate about the Burst is that there is only one icon, gets crossed-out during DD (same as always), but in some clips you see that it has a different icon (opens up with meter inside it).

Clip with meter on burst icon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmebNDeKlZI&feature=player_detailpage#t=119s

Further, something causes the burst icon to black out (as seen near the end when Amane does a DD, but it never occurs earlier in the trailer when DDs are done)

One of the backgrounds has TV's that show the fight on them, kinda like the one stage in KOFXIII. That's pretty cool.

http://imgur.com/6tgGE

Look at Haku's burst icon and how it's split. Now go watch the trailer and notice the split shrinking.

And here we can see the split much larger than above:

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.jpg

It's a "break burst" after all so you can say that your burst breaks apart and the bar depletes till it's back together again and you can reuse it.

Noel has a knockback special on the ground without going into Chain Revolver now. I'm happy with this addition already. Tsubaki's new distortion also has me intrigued.