Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I wonder what Tao's nicknames will be for the new characters? This just just randomly popped into my head xD

I don't think Tao even met the whole CS cast anyway... Some of them still lack a Tao surname.

I wonder what Tao's nicknames will be for the new characters? This just just randomly popped into my head xD

Lady Man

Hot Lady

Hard Man

Azrael IS from sector seven.

source: http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2012/08/06/58739.html

has both bullet and azrael profile, but I'm too tired to do them currently. Maybe tomorrow

Notice how there is no Amane profile. Sure, he wasn't at the event, but surely they could tell us something about him. I smell a conspiracy around his backstory that is more important than Bullet's or Azu-nyan's.

Notice how there is no Amane profile. Sure, he wasn't at the event, but surely they could tell us something about him. I smell a conspiracy around his backstory that is more important than Bullet's or Azu-nyan's.

Amane is either Tenjo's son or a new villain. I want him to be a villain for some reason cause crazy laugh + fab = the best.

But still, where is my chibi style Amane?!!

Huh? But then what is his body slam move about? Is it some new throw animation or something?

63214A animation starts off in the air where he does a full one-handed arm swing onto the enemy, then if it hits, after that hard knockdown animation, he does the body slam.

Sorry. I've also been trying to take photos of any possible images you guys would want to see. I feel sorry for Isuna. So much pressure if you get caught, because there are "No Photographs" signs everywhere throughout the arcade.

Here's the arcade from the outside view if you guys care.

315479_10150966883616104_1655638245_n.jpg

Here's the arcade. Where the guy standing by orange pillar is where Isuna probably stands to record the videos.

526981_10150966884991104_1284307505_n.jpg

Sorry if you aren't interested in photo. Lol. One more. This is the line. Isuna told me average wait time was 1 to 2 hours. I waited 2 hours. THIS picture was taken when I was between level 2 and 3, like an hour later. You can't see it, but there is another floor level where people wrap around, still waiting to play. It's like the same as this. Very long wait.

406245_10150966887866104_955811063_n.jpg

Akiba looks so fucking hacks.

Also Kried, Azreal vs Valk would be so amazing. Most Brutal matchup ever. Surely thats a rival match?

I was wondering. Are there any specific dialogue between the new characters?

I couldn't really hear anything. It's incredibly loud. I just know for sure they redid some of the old sound clips.

Ah ok, that's interesting.....must be another field soldier like Tager.

According to Google Translate (reliable source, I know), they're calling him Emperor Azrael so maybe he's the leader of Sector Seven or something.

According to Google Translate (reliable source, I know), they're calling him Emperor Azrael so maybe he's the leader of Sector Seven or something.

Or maybe it's another Raoh reference.

63214A animation starts off in the air where he does a full one-handed arm swing onto the enemy, then if it hits, after that hard knockdown animation, he does the body slam.

That's weird, but kinda awesome. Like a blockable air-to-ground throw or something.

Azrael from sector 7? Damn, i don't wanna see another of kokonoe's subordinate's.

Unless he is indeed the boss with an agenda of his own.

Kokonoe is not the leader of sector 7, you know. And they've stressed quite a number of times that sector 7 consists of many small independent research groups, so Kokonoe can't lead them all even if she wanted to. It's just that she had the most influence over the course of the story so far.

Meanwhile, it just occurred to me that, if you do count Lambda and Mu and don't count Kliff and Justice, BlazBlue now has the same number of characters as Guilty Gear. Let that sink in for a while.

Meanwhile, it just occurred to me that, if you do count Lambda and Mu and don't count Kliff and Justice, BlazBlue now has the same number of characters as Guilty Gear. Let that sink in for a while.

To infinity and beyond

Mostly beyond.

Well, yeah, CP is to BlazBlue as XX was to Guilty Gear. It only seems natural. Could this have the success of the XX part of the Guilty Gear series? I sure as hell hope so.

Yeah, I really get the sense that Azrael comes from a different part of Sector 7. He sounds a bit too unhinged to work with Kokonoe.

Especially since "work with Kokonoe" tends to translate to "be her bitch." He ain't no bitch.

Sorry Tager.

Also: when we talk about this game, we get to talk about how excited we are about CP. Yay acronyms.

Man, Rachel and Carl must feel like they're getting the shaft...no pun intended

I don't feel that way, I'm most hype about Rachel for CP.

Who cares about the new characters, Extra training dummies!