Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

I don't feel that way, I'm most hype about Rachel for CP.

Who cares about the new characters, Extra training dummies!

*Hi fives* hell yea more training dummies ^_^

I don't feel that way, I'm most hype about Rachel for CP.

Who cares about the new characters, Extra training dummies!

I bet Amane will have the most FABULOUS hurtbox that will require people to change their combos.

I cannot wait to see more Amane stuff, though, he looks so lulzy.

Now im curious about how the new characters' astrals will turn out. Hopefully not as disappointing as Hazama's or Mu's

I'm almost certain Amane's Astral is that wierd de-aging thing in the trailer. It fits most of the criteria for an astral: long animation (we haven't seen the whole thing, but the small part we did see was already as long as most DD's), special background instead of the standard "Blue shit EVERYWHERE" DD background...

Does Amane REALLY have a ranged ground drill? Oh my god. <3 In his fight against Azrael, omg.

I swear the drills were my favorite part of ol' Eddie. Adding it to a character is always a plus.

I hope it makes a really nice mechanical whirring noise.

I swear the drills were my favorite part of ol' Eddie. Adding it to a character is always a plus.

I hope it makes a really nice mechanical whirring noise.

The hitstun on the drill when it connected was friggin hilarious. I'm pretty sure that was a Lvl 3 drill since it happened after overdrive.

I was pretty enamored with Azrael's big fullscreen super punch there. I wonder what the frame data on that thing is. Seemed pretty darn slow.

The hitstun on the drill when it connected was friggin hilarious. I'm pretty sure that was a Lvl 3 drill since it happened after overdrive.

Yeah that looked pretty level 3-ish. Reminds me of Eddie's force break drill. Though with way more hitstun.

Yeah, I really get the sense that Azrael comes from a different part of Sector 7. He sounds a bit too unhinged to work with Kokonoe.

Erm, in the trailer, Bullet says this very important quote.

"You're from that Sector Seven rebel group of ex-soldiers".

She is probably talking to Azrael there, and is probably what he is. I can't see anyone else in existing BB canon fitting that description.

Rebel group of ex-soldiers seems most applicable to Makoto or Tager, Makoto was double-agenting NOL for S7, and intel-department aside, she's still a soldier, and Tager was an Ikarugan soldier before mechanization, right? Possibly Noel as well, but I can't remember if she got involved with S7 at the end of CS...

Or of course Azrael, whom we don't know that much about still.

A new version for the loketests already? Dang. Here's to hoping murakumo's make an appearance. Thanks again for the work Isuna...More Carl please? And lamby/murakumo replacement if they are there.

I think the existing characters need new astrals, Many of the characters from CT have lackluster ones.

I think Rachel, Carl, Jin, Noel and Ragna all Need cooler Astrals and Bang needs a better input.

And if they change Rachel and Carls I hope they become practical as well

Carl's could very well be practical if they just made it either a 1.5 screen diameter, or made it so nirvana constantly is moving in the direction of the opponent.

Rachel's does suck because there's no way to lock people down for it to hit. Maybe new cat bat poles will help but I still feel it wouldn't be enough.

Ragna doesn't really need a cooler astral. Jin's is fine the way it is. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new noel astral because they did basically redraw everything on her. Bang's is unblockable, learn to get those half circles in fast, and you can cancel it from j.D before the j.D hits.

I think the existing characters need new astrals, Many of the characters from CT have lackluster ones.

I think Rachel, Carl, Jin, Noel and Ragna all Need cooler Astrals and Bang needs a better input.

And if they change Rachel and Carls I hope they become practical as well

I just couldn't give up the feeling of landing Bangs astral successfully, it's perfect as it is I think even if it's slightly unwieldy at times.

The only astrals that need to be upgraded the most is tsubaki, hazama and mu. The 3d models for tsubakis and hazama astral is terrible. Mu's astral is just pure trash.

The only astrals that need to be upgraded the most is tsubaki, hazama and mu. The 3d models for tsubakis and hazama astral is terrible. Mu's astral is just pure trash.

agreed (with mu's) her's was a cool idea, but done poorly. i like tsubaki's though, if they change it they need to make it more demonic and less holy (for her switch to the dark side xD) hazama, i plea the 5th

they need to get better at making 3d models first then. they're good at making backgrounds, but not good at characters. hard corps uprising + 3d model astrals is a testament to this.