Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

When they say Mikado they mean Saya right? I hope Mori isn't pulling anyone's leg with that last bit. I really wanna see playable Saya.

EDIT: Unannounced boss character? Hoping for this to be playable and not just something we've already seen.

Arc generally doesn't do the 'Unplayable boss character' thing so we'll almost assuredly get to play them.

well he did say both lambda and mu were not there anymore... about nu...kinda iffy but we can dream and pray right?

Just hope that this new boss doesn't come from out of left field like the new guys, or that Nu/Saya/whatever is your replacement for the lack of Murakumos lol.

> arakune can speak now

wat

well he did say both lambda and mu were not there anymore... about nu...kinda iffy but we can dream and pray right?

Well, they aren't on the select screen at first. They might show up later after you unlock them, if possible. :eng101:

So Bullet's drive was the original idea for Tager and Ragna's VA came up with the idea for Amane? I don't know to feel about all that awesomeness.

Continues...

When Mori talks about the boss characters is he talking about the arcade release or consoles, cause if he's talking about future loke tests or arcade release, it could be like when jin fights unlimited Ragna at the end of his arcade while everyone else fights hazama, except in this case maybe there will be like two new sub boss characters, some will fight them while others will fight already established characters since he said each characters last boss would be different, and if that's the cause I call Jubei for a "I can't let you do this" type of reason to fight

Mu, Nu and Lambda will be playable for sure, maybe they will not be part of the story mode, or in such a way that they will not be playable, but I'm 100% sure that they will be available for versus mode and other non-story related modes, they even can made up some crazy non-canon story for them in arcade mode.

If they're seriously taking into account the popularity of ragna for newer players when thinking of changes I see no reason for why they would outright remove a character.

Also, I seem to be the only one not bothered by the fact that the new characters are "coming out of nowhere." They're in a completely new location so I would assume the story has to take some drastic turns. I wouldn't be at all surprised by Nu/Mu/Saya being the 3 bosses at all, especially considering one of the new stages appears to be a murakumo graveyard.

They didn't really come out of nowhere, it's just that it's been awhile since there were general new faces in BB. Furthermore, it's only one new boss, not a trio of them lol.

I think that people were surprised because the last ton of new characters beside mu (KINDA) were all in the story before inclusion.

It was in the same setting though. Of course if you go somewhere new, there's going to be a whole new group of people living there.

Well the story has moved on, so Mu and Lambda isn't there. Well, if you want to know what happened to them, play some story mode after the arcade release.

So much Deception and hope in this sentence

Arcsys is playing with my feelings,

I hope we 'll see them at the TGS :(

Still no footage of Bullet's Flint Shooter in action?

It was in some videos, and it looks like a projectile of Kyo from KoF, spinning along the ground.

The interview is damn cool, I suppose that it deserves to be put in a single post, maybe even posted on the main page. Of course, after we translate it completely.

The "cool new boss character" Mori mentioned makes me hope for something that will turn out playable. Arcsys has never done an unplayable boss before right?

Leopaldon in Guily Gear Isuka?

Sorry, I added an S by mistake to "a boss character". There is ONE unannounced character, which supposedly is a boss type character.

I guess this character will be what Hakumen was to CT.

Sorry, I added an S by mistake to "a boss character". There is ONE unannounced character, which supposedly is a boss type character.

I guess this character will be what Hakumen was to CT.

Or hopefully like Labrys in P4A, where is she was just made playable via an update.

Since Isuna seems to be busy right now, I'll help translating the interview. For now, I can say that it confirms new OST remixes in the game.

And a cruel, harsh blow was dealt to Murakumo users.

Inb4 they are DLC.

Watch Saya/unknown boss character fill in that blank. Calling it.