Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion (Old)

How can you be a producer of video game, come to public and say "Sorry guys, but the character that you've played and trained hard for 2 years is not in this game anymore, so you can f**k off and find another game or other char" because it feels just like spit in the face. It is not the right way to attract old players to the new game, right?

Super Street Fighter II > Third Strike. They only carried over Ken/Ryu/Akuma/Chun from previous versions right? I bet there were some people who didn't play 3S because of this.

Maybe they'll bring them back later? Who knows.

It does suck that they pretty much took them out because of story though. I don't think he's telling you to find another game too be honest... that's a bit harsh.

Thought you were referring to personality or something. Gameplay wise, that's pretty obvious by just looking at him. If hakumen is ass in cp, I can guarantee that hakumen players will gravitate to him.

At least KoF has a shitload of characters to choose from. If one of your characters isn't in, there's a good chance you have another character that made it in. (If not...well :vbang: )

BB doesn't really have that. So I'd be surprised if they're REALLY out.

Well, we'll get at least one, the boss.

Even stranger on Lambda style: this character gas been an unofficial icon to BB, and players have played her play style since CT. Too weird to take her away, and dispose of the BB iconic cyborg girl sprite set :) It will be half BB that was, won't it?

Super Street Fighter II > Third Strike. They only carried over Ken/Ryu/Akuma/Chun from previous versions right? I bet there were some people who didn't play 3S because of this.

Maybe they'll bring them back later? Who knows.

It does suck that they pretty much took them out because of story though. I don't think he's telling you to find another game too be honest... that's a bit harsh.

I literally looked at the character select screen and said "dropped."

That and the entire style of the game. It was totally different from SF2.

Only years later did I look at it again and think it wasn't that bad.

Thought you were referring to personality or something. Gameplay wise, that's pretty obvious by just looking at him. If hakumen is ass in cp, I can guarantee that hakumen players will gravitate to him.

Yeah, I have that feeling too. Although if I was going to sub someone it would probably be someone different than Hakumen.

At least KoF has a shitload of characters to choose from. If one of your characters isn't in, there's a good chance you have another character that made it in. (If not...well :vbang: )

BB doesn't really have that. So I'd be surprised if they're REALLY out.

;n ;

SFIII-only characters are best SF characters. Period.

I don't think Lambda/Nu and Mu fighting styles are completely out. But that's just wishful thinking; as much as I hate playing against Murakumos, it'd be quite absurd from them to just delete them.

I: Speaking of the story as a whole, moving to Ikaruga means that it progressed a lot.

M: Yes. Initially, we wanted to make BlazBlue into a trilogy, but I don’t feel like it’s going to end anytime soon…

Greedy niggers, I knew it :I:

theory:

Murakumo units: Units murakumos will appear and will be a kind of royal guard to saya and the "main villain", the murakumos will become a kind of army of "mecha musume" similar to "striker witchs" and we'll see several units, such as Xi-14 or Pi-16 ... all will be represented by a character with the same gameplay of Lambda / NU.

NU-13: The story suggests that Nu-13 is a unit "Murakumo" with superior characteristics. She may end up becoming a kind of "master unit".

A new Sprite, new gameplay, a completely new character.

Mu-12: Noel frenezy mode ... I do not know, never really enjoyed the MU-12

Final boss: The Original blood-edge. Ragna belonging to the 1st time loop, the first user of the sword (or scythe) and red coat. He is the main villain of the story, he is responsible for creating the army of "mecha musume", all clones of his younger sister (sick bastard!)

He has absolute control of the power of the black beast, and want to do something mysterious and that will destroy half the world, but in the end will make fans of the series say "WTF is the problem with this guy!? It makes no sense!"

sorry for my english, I really need to study more =P

I have no idea why people keep talking of Bloodedge as if he was anything more than a weaker Ragna who's half blind and can't use his right arm unless he's close to the Black Beast wich turns him into normal Ragna who was only able to harm it because of plot device and now that there's sethyr everywhere there's no way for Bloodedge to be anything more than normal Ragna :psyduck:

Blooedge being the final boss makes no sense to me either

>Sense

>BB's story

One of these does not belong.

Blooedge being the final boss makes no sense to me either

The story still has many open spaces. The original owner of the coat and the sword, A Ragna from another time loop, could be the main villain. After all, Ragna has the potential to be both "the savior" or "the destroyer" of the world, as said by Jubei ...

A main villain, leader of an army of "mecha musume" ... complexed by the younger sister .... with serious tendency to Lolicon .... and with the power to destroy the world (power of the black beast) .... this is at least funny and interesting.

I don't see what's so confusing about Mu/Lambda/Nu, they never removed Justice/Kliff from Gg and that's a fairly story driven game. Matter of fact they're balancing those two for the upcoming GG rerelease. They will be in the game one way or another, ArcSys isn't the type to remove characters from their games, even if they're no longer relevant to the story anymore.

It'll be fine. I think the reason that Nu/Lambda is absent right now is because her latest iteration will involve some significant story development -- so they're gonna save that reveal for later.

Or not. Nyak nyak. But best to save any rage for closer to release. I feel like we've already learned an amazing amount about CP considering it was only announced... what, last week?

自分も烙印コンボ3000しか減らなくて驚きましたがOD使えばなんとか4000くらいにはなりました。

今作のアラクネはこのままですと最弱になりそうですね。

有名プレイヤーもロケテとは言えかなり苦戦していましたし。

So apparently Arakune can only do 3k normally and 4k in OD? :lol:

Even with curse? Of course OD forces curse doesn't it?

Well duh, Arakune could never do more than 2k without curse. Maybe the player that posted that sucks or maybe he really does suck now, who knows :v: