Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TagerTime

[CP] Iron Tager Changelog

Ok found another one.

I think this is saying that Terra break will lead to gadget no matter what?

ガジェからテラブレイクがつながるようにしる!

奇跡が起きて実装されても誰得と言われるしか道はないけど

I think it's the opposite case: you can get a Tera Break after Gadget. Though it may have happened by pure accident, so he wouldn't go as far as to say that it's a guaranteed link.

I think it's the opposite case: you can get a Tera Break after Gadget. Though it may have happened by pure accident, so he wouldn't go as far as to say that it's a guaranteed link.

How could that happen even by accident, if the game wasn't designed to let you do TB after GF? That alone is news, whether it combos or not.

Well, maybe he meant MTW instead of TB, and the opponent just didn't do a thing after Gadget? There really is not enough info to confirm this, damn, even make out what exactly was that.

No one expected any new jump cancels, but 6A actually got it back.

Oh god that is the greatest news ever.

Now that move is useful for things other than combos and 6A>4D gatlings.

Can 6A still be held down for mag pull and/or super armor? If so, lol.

oh boy those changes >:3

now if they give us a double jump and the ability to feint the sledges i would be truly happy

Translate this someone:

3C空コレは出来なくなったらしいな

あれのせいで回収がおかしなことになってたから無くなっても仕方ない

6Cfc対応、但し浮かない

jA・jB・jC・jDキャンセル可能

スパークは上横共にヒット時CSみたいな軌道

4D端バウンド・jD端張り付き?・2Dスライド、すべて空中ヒット時。DはノーマルヒットでCTみたく吹っ飛び

Translate this someone:

3C空コレは出来なくなったらしいな

あれのせいで回収がおかしなことになってたから無くなっても仕方ない

6Cfc対応、但し浮かない

jA・jB・jC・jDキャンセル可能

スパークは上横共にヒット時CSみたいな軌道

4D端バウンド・jD端張り付き?・2Dスライド、すべて空中ヒット時。DはノーマルヒットでCTみたく吹っ飛び

3C>empty collider no longer possible. The combo had amazing heat build-up so it's no surprise

6C fc, doesn't cause float though.

jA, jb, jc, jd all possible to cancel

Spark bolt and the other version, are similar to CS spark bolt in proprieties

4D causes wall bound, jD cause stick to wall? and 2D causes slide (all on air hit). 5D on normal hit sends characters flying like in CT

5D on normal hit sends characters flying like in CT

:/

the others, i dont really know what to think :P

thanks for the translation bro

4D wallbound. That's actually awesome. j.2C, 5B > 5C > 6A > 4D wallbound, stuff (AC maybe?). 2D floorslide gives some more RC potential. 6C Doesn't bounce? What does it do? Force-down them so you then use sledge to scoop them up?

I take it the j.stuff cancels mean special cancel. It's not something we've ever had to worry about before.

Is air 360 comboable like pot's equivalent?

It looks exactly like the other drivers, so I would guess so yes. Haven't seen it yet though... have not seen much Tager at all in fact. ._.

I looked some at JBBS and the following comments I found interesting:

"3C>空コレ>6B>6Cがつながったぞ"

"I just did 3C > Collider (miss) > 6B > 6C"

The quoted comment about 3C > Collider (miss) is challenged in the next post.

"一応できるけど"

"You CAN do it"

"I just did 3C > Collider (miss) > 6B > 6C"

Mind blown. Does 6B have longer untech/floorbound/slamdown now?

I'm more suprised 3C>collider still working.

Could be fake.

So I went to the jbbs...they talked about CT Tager?

Hey guys. I picked apart Isuna's cell phone videos, noting and/or confirming some things.

-I swear this game is moving a bit faster. Or Tager's attacks are. Or something. His combos just seem to go faster.

-At one point vs Noel, he caught a jumpout with 5A, and then did 5B > 5C. It all landed and looked like it red beat. He had her in the corner, but when he hit Noel with 5C her feet were damn near in his head, so I think 5C has a bigger hitbox vertically.

-Spark bolt definitely has much greater wall bounce on regular hit again.

-Holy shit that bounce on AC. I remember somebody said we can do sledge B > GF again. Maybe its because sledge B whiffs rather than hitting them, lol.

-CH 4D looks like it crumples the opponent in front of him, rather than doing a somewhat-hard-to-take-advantage-of wallbounce.

-We've got some kind of new jumping normal, where he swings an arm in an arc underneath him. We still have all our other air normals still, so it has to be a new command normal. j.2B maybe?

-The angle on 623 spark bolt isn't quite as severe as 45 degrees. We can definitely cover a lot of the onscreen air with it.

-Air 360 looks just like ground 360. No clue on whether its more like A or B though.

-3C > AC whiff > 6B > 6C is definitely a thing that combos. Nobody seems sure what to do past 6C though, lol.

They were saying the game seemed faster and more CT like in the Jin thread too.

I'd wager that the new aerial normal is j4C. Dunno why, probably because Amane has a j4C, too, and that's a weird enough input to be used on more characters.

Could be that other new aerial special, called Grand Punish. 63214A

No, that's the belly flop, I'm pretty sure. This is a much simpler normal.

It looked more like a swipe then a grab attempt, though I wonder why the player didn't try to use that grab in the match...I say match because I didn't want to see the Haz one

Air 360 just looks like a ground 360 when he starts it up anyway. It doesn't have a wildly different animation like that. The big swipe is definitely an air normal.

Air 360 is a 360B I confirmed it myself.

Holy crap the hitstop is reduced again.

Edit: I watched the video myself and full screened, it did 3800 damage.

Air 360 is a 360B I confirmed it myself.

Holy crap the hitstop is reduced again.

Edit: I watched the video myself and full screened, it did 3800 damage.

Its alot better to watch the HD videos zoomed in with vlc player. Air buster actually did 2800 damage. In the Platinum video Tagers crush trigger was shown but platinum was already dead on the floor when tager used it so it didnt show it doing an actual guard crush. it was easy to miss because a guys head was walking in front of the screen.

I'm pretty sure J360C only did 2800?

Also I think it uses 360A animation, you know hand more to right? Someone who plays more Tager than I do can probably visually confirm or deny that claim.

People seem to be lost what to do at many stages of Tagers combos now. What to do after Collider? o.o