Sign in to follow this  
Circuitous

[CP] System Changes/Movelist Translations and Loketest Information; Anything Else = INFRACTION

Alot of New Tager info now that the game is released, starting from post #287-367 http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1352080950/287-

Thanks so much for your translations hakimiru and others! We really appreciate it alot!

A collection of the main points: (since the original text just seems like extra clutter)

- Magnetized, 5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff (slight hold)>j2C>5B>5C>6A>2C>Collider works. It becomes techable fairly high off the ground after Collider, so you might be able to hit them with diagonal Spark. In this combo, Collider doesn't seem to connect if you do it off a 5A starter or if your starting position is too close.

- AH no longer connects off of a back throw.

- Walking speed and 5C reach may have increased slightly?

- JB hitbox might have gotten better. Seems to clash with Ragna's 6A fairly often.

- 5C>Spark>5C>6B>jcJ2C>5B>5C>6A>Collider>2D does over 4k.

- Unmagnetized, 5A>5B>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>4D>5B>2C>Gadget does 2500.

During OD, you can follow up 2D in the corner with 5C. Without OD, 2D>5B seems to work on most characters if you're right next to them when the Collider hits. Midscreen with full health, 2B>2C>OD>5C>5D>B Sledge>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget does 3500.

- In the corner, 2B>2C>dl A Sledge>Hammer>3C>Collider whiff>6B>jc>JC>JD>Gurren works, damage is > 3000.

- Midscreen overhead starter: 6B>6C>A Sledge>5A>5C>3C>Collider whiff>2C>Collider>Gadget? Not sure if Gadget connects, but the 5D I got instead from misinputs connected.

- 5C>6A>2C>Wheel>High hit with Break>Spark confirmed near the corner on ...Taokaka I think? I didn't think it would hit so I ended up randomly doing 5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget afterwards, but it all comboed. Might be able to do 6B + Gurren ender instead after the 5C.

- Probably obvious, but 6B>6B works in the corner. It launches higher though, so 2~3 reps is the limit.

- 5Cch>2D>5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>5B>hjcJA>JC>JD>Gurren does around 3650.

- Eyeballed magnetism times: 5D, 2D,JD, Spark, Gadget - 6~7 counts

4D - 4 counts

- JD>5D seems to combo a lot of the time.

- Midscreen magnetized: 6B>6C>A Sledge>5A>5B>6A>3C>Collider whiff>5B>JA>JB>JC>Gurren 3855 damage.

If 3C connects at the tip, Collider whiff's launch is lower and 6B doesn't connect. And if 6B doesn't connect meatily, the 6C>JD>Punish portion becomes harder. In that situation, it's more reliable to slightly hold the Collider whiff and do 6B>JD>Punish instead, although it drops the damage to around 2900.

- 5C Spark Starter: 5C>Spark>5C>6B>CT>3C>Collider whiff>5B>2C>Collider>Gadget, does around 4300, probably character specific.

- As a backstep punish, 5C>6A>A Sledge connected. Attack level for 6A might have been improved. From 2C, you can get pretty decent damage by going into CT>3C>Collider whiff. Spark combos off of 5D normal hit.

- VS Ragna, 6C connected after Collider.

- Corner combos:

2B>2C>A SLedge>5C>6B>CT>2B>5B>JC>JD>Gurren ~3500

5C>6A>2C>A Sledge>5C>6B>CT>2B>5B>JC>JD>Gurren ~4000

Back throw to wall: back throw>2C>A Sledge>5C>6B>JC>JD>Gurren ~3600

In this situation, this might be a better option off backstep than A Driver.

- CT Combo:

Midscreen unmagnetized - 5C(point blank)>6A>2C>CT>5B>5C>6A>Collider>2D ~4133 damage, 25 meter

- 5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>6C>JD>Gurren does ~3300. Gurren misses sometimes, so might be distance/character specific. 6B>JD and JC>JD don't work, so this might be the limit from 5A.

- Other notes: People seem to be generally liking the new diagonal spark, C Driver, and OD>GETB tools.

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1341404673/l50

It has some cp mu-12 combo info on 720-773 I believe.

If it doesnt have anything new then delete this

Edit:

http://www26.atwiki.jp/myuu12/pages/98.html

There is some additional info I found that i found on this page also.

Ex to CP mu-12 changes on this page.

If someone could translate this also if possible then thanks.

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

Any help translating these Azrael posts from the jbbs would be greatly appreciated:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15328-Azrael-Combo-Thread&p=1419054&viewfull=1#post1419054

The combos I can more or less interpret and work out through just Google Translate, but it is mostly the long sentences before or after combos that I obviously have no idea what they are trying to say. I just don't want to miss important information.

These posts are starting at 554 if anyone would like to just go through the whole page to better understand them.

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1344171130/

more tager info from day 2 from post 368-420 http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1352080950/368-

Sorry for the long delay, was busy being lazy =3=

Important bits (basically I left out all speculation), up to post 488 (488 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 02:45:05 ID:4Snnu.ygO)

I also left out the original text to save space.

- Despite not having head invuln anymore, 2C untechable time on counter is long, making it usually favorable even on trade.

- Magnetized: 5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>6C>hjc>jC>jD>Punish. Confirmed on Jin/Azrael, not sure if it CH only.

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>hjc>jC>jD>Punish is stable on most characters.

- Corner combo: 2B>2C>A Sledge>Hammer>5C>6B>JC>JD>5C>6B>JC>Gurren

Does a little over 4000 without gauge or magnetism, and applies magnetism as well.

I wanted to put JD in towards the end, but I think repeat proration caused the 2nd hit of Gurren to not connect.

- Throw>B Sledge>5A>jA>jB>jC>Punish for the edge cases where jD won't hit.

In the corner, 2D>5B>5C>6A>A Sledge>Hammer>5C>6A>Collider

- Collider>Gadget (slight hold) becomes techable in mid air. From there, you can tech bait with 5B>5C>Wheel>3C>Collider whiff~

- If your combo is heavily prorated, Collider>Gadget whiff>B Driver works too. Decent as a 1-time thing anyways.

- Developmental Combos:

(Corner)Magnetized, magnetism not necessary if done close to point blank.

5B>5C>6A>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren (don't remember damage or heat gain)

(Corner)5B>5C>6A>2C>Wheel>5B>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren

This one is my attempt at a Wheel combo. It's still in development, so it might still be extendable.

- Corner 2B starter combo: 2B>2C>A Sledge>5C>6B>J2C>5B>5C>5D>B Sledge>Hammer>5B>5C>4D. ~3500 damage, knocks down, and works off JB too.

- Thoughts from today: Terrabreak not wall-bouncing anymore is a pretty big hit, since you can't remagnetize anymore. Regular throw range seems slightly shorter too. Amane's chip damage is pretty crazy, but a lot of his moves and drills have projectile property, and make for delicous counterhits with Sledge. It's easy to accidentally get diagonal Spark when doing walk>Spark instead, 5C range seems slightly larger and 5B vertical hitbox slightly shorter.

- Corner combo: 2B>2C>CT>5B>A Sledge>Hammer>Delay 5C>6B>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren ~4400 damage

- Combo Compilation: (Includes stuff that may have been mentioned previously)

Non-magnetized, 0 heat -

2B>2C>Delay A Sledge>5C>6A>Collider>2D

6B>6C>A Sledge>5A>5B>3C>Gadget

5Cch>2D>5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>5B>hjc>JA>JC>JD>Gurren ~3650 damage

5C>Spark>5C>6B>J2C>5B>5C>6A>Collider>2D over 4000 damage

Forward throw>Collider>2D

Forward throw>B Sledge>5A>JA>JB>JC>Gurren

(Near corner)Forward throw>B Sledge>Hammer>5B>4D

(Back to corner)Back throw>2C>A Sledge>5C>6B>JC>JD>Gurren ~3600 damage

Back throw>5C>Collider>2D

Non-magnetized, 25% heat -

Point blank 5C>6A>2C>CT>5B>5C>6A>Collider>2D ~4133 damage, 25 heat

5C>Spark>5C>6B>CT>3C>Collider whiff>5B>2C>Collider>Gadget ~4300 damage

Magnetized, 0 heat, midscreen -

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6B>2C>Collider>Gadget

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>6C>hjc>JC>JD>Gurren

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>hjc>JC>JD>Gurren

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>6C>JD>Gurren ~3300 damage

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>6C>Collider>Gadget over 3000 damage

5A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>6C>hjc>JA>JB>JC>JD>Gurren over 3000 damage, character specific

6B>6C>A Sledge>5A>5B>6A>3C>Collider whiff>5B>JA>JB>JC>Gurren 3855 damage

6B>6C>A Sledge>5A>5C>3C>Collider whiff>2C>Collider>5D

Magnetized, 50% heat, midscreen -

5A>5B>3C>Gadget>RC>6B>6C>JC>JD>Gurren ~2500 damage

Corner, 0% heat

5A>5B>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>4D>5B>2C>Gadget 2500 damage

5B>5C>6A>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren

2B>2C>A Sledge>5C>6B>J2C>5B>5C>5D>B Sledge>Hammer>5B>5C>4D probably forces down, works off JB too, ~3500 damage

2B>2C>A Sledge>Hammer>5C>6B>JC>JD>5C>6B>JC>Gurren

2B>2C>Delay A Sledge>Hammer>3C>Collider whiff>6B>JC>JD>Gurren over 3000 damage

2B>2C>Delay A Sledge>Hammer>Delay 5C>4D>Delay 5C>6B>JD>Gurren

6B>5D>B Sledge>Hammer>Delay 5B>4D>Delay 5C>6B>JD>Gurren

2D>5B>5C>6A>A Sledge>Hammer>5C>6A>Collider

Corner, 25% heat -

2B>2C>CT>5B>A Sledge>Hammer>Delay 5C>6B>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren ~4400 damage

2B>2C>CT>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>4D>5B>2C>Gadget

2B>2C>A Sledge>5C>6B>CT>2B>5B>JC>JD>Gurren ~3500 damage

5C>6A>2C>A Sledge>5C>6B>CT>2B>5B>JC>JD>Gurren ~4000 damage

Corner, 50% heat -

5B>5C>6A>2C>Wheel>5B>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren

- Attempts to make currently known combos more stable

Magnetized:

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>JC>JD>パニ

6B>6C(hjc)~misses on a lot of characters, so doing ↑ is better on characters like Platinum.

Jump to JC is a normal jump.

6B>6C>A Sledge>5A>5B>3C>Collider whiff>6B>JC>JD>Punish

Omitting the 6A from 5A>5B>6A>3C~ allows you to do JD>Punish

Jump to JC here is also a normal jump.

Corner only, non-magnetized:

5B>5C>6A>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>JC>JD>land>JC>JD>Punish

From 5B starter, JC>JD can be looped twice.

The 2nd JD has repeat proration and lowers the damage of Punish, but lengthens your magnetism time.

- Corner magnetized combo, forgot to check damage: 5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>CT>5B>4D>5C>5D>B Sledge>Hammer. Might still be extendable.

- For the combo "2B>2C>CT>5B>A Sledge>Hammer>Delay 5C>6B>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren ~4400 damage",

damage goes up to 4500 if we just add 5C and do ~CT>5B>5C>A Sledge>Hammer~ instead.

Also, with the back to the corner we can do 2B>2C>Collider>6C>JC>JD~. What to do next is still under investigation.

- 5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>5C>A Sledge>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Diagonal Spark>6C>Wheel>Terrabreak confirmed for 6100. Not bad for midscreen I suppose.

- 5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6B>2C>Collider>Gadget damage was 3126

Might be char specific or distance specific, if they don't end up right in front of you after collider 2C will whiff.

- Not very practical, but with opponent in corner: 5C>6A>2C>CT>5B>A Sledge>Hammer>5C>4D>5C>6B>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren does ~5400 damage.

Changing the pickup on Rachel to 5C>A Sledge instead gives ~5700.

The 2B>2C>CT combo parts mentioned above can also be followed with the 5C>4D parts after A Sledge>Hammer.

- Back to wall: 6A2C>Collider>6C>JCJD>land>J2C>5B5C5D>B Sledge>Hammer>4D>Gadget

- Corner: 2B2C>CT>3C>Collider whiff>side-switching J2C>2B2C>Collider>6C>JCJD>6B>JC>Gurren

- Corner: 2B>2C>CT>5B>5C>micro delay A Sledge>5C>6B>JB>JD>5C>4D>5C>6B>JB>JC>Punish did around 4500. Might go higher with Wheel.

6B no longer having repeat proration is pretty nice, but JD has it now, so I wasn't able to apply magnetism 3 times.

- Non-magnetized, 50% heat:

(JB)5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>RC>hjB>jC>jD>Gurren damage in mid 3000's

I tried to find stable midscreen combos that used meter, but this was all I could come up with.

If you do hjB as soon as possible jC misses on some characters, so delay hjB or hjC>hjD>Gurren is best.

- Might already be known, but some basic OD combos:

~3C>OD>5B>5C>5D>B Sledge>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget

~3C>OD>5C>5D>B Sledge>5B>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget

Use the second one in situations where 5B won't reach.

For both of these, it's better to slightly charge B Sledge.

Off of 5A starter, you'll need to shorten the later half.

- Gadget ender combos:

5C>6A>2C>Wheel>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget

5C>6A>2C>Wheel>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Spark>6C>J2C>Gadget

5C>6A>2C>Wheel>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6B>Wheel>Gadget

5C>6A>2C>Wheel>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Spark>6C>Wheel>Gadget

- It's already been mentioned, but in the corner, Collider>6C>JD~ is good in both damage and stability.

Collider>6C>JD>5C>6B>JC>JD>Gurren works even when you're a little away from the wall, and damage is nice.

Just to put it out there, Collider>2D>RC>6C>JD~ also works.

We currently don't have much in the way of follow-up after Collider without using Spark, so we might not have much of a choice.

I'll look into Tecta1Eastside's post tomorrow.

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1341404673/l50

It has some cp mu-12 combo info on 720-773 I believe.

If it doesnt have anything new then delete this

Edit:

http://www26.atwiki.jp/myuu12/pages/98.html

There is some additional info I found that i found on this page also.

Ex to CP mu-12 changes on this page.

If someone could translate this also if possible then thanks.

Important information from first link (up to post 779 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 18:09:22 ID:8oJgtHfc0). I only included the confirmed stuff, and left out everything that was just speculation/theorycrafting.

- (720) For Ikutachi, she flies forward diagonally upwards, and then slashes forward diagonally downwards. It's very fast. Does around 1300 from 6C?

- (735) μ's new AH locks them in Tsunugui, and then finishes with a powered up Omohikane. It's "super cool".

- (737) To add to >>720, Ikutachi is sort of like an Act Parser that follows a similar trajectory to Gauntlet Hades.

- (743) Tsurugi seems to cause a sliding down. I didn't see it myself, but I hear that we can probably pick up after with 2B.

- (744) Things I saw yesterday:

6B>6C connected.

Tsurugi causes sliding down even without charging.

2Cch untechable time shortened, airdash JC seems to just barely connect.

6A launch isn't that high, even on ch.

Totsuka and Habakiri got faster?

- (745)

Tsunugui ch also causes sliding down.

2D set location is far away just above the ground, 4D(?) is close to right above you, and 6D is slightly farther away than in EX.

AH connects from the same routes as before.

- (747) More additions to >>745:

During OD, set bits will fire at a constant interval and then disappear once OD ends.

However, the bits will not fire if you are currently taking damage.

JD is probably unchanged.

- (748)

6C hitbox is smaller

Habaya's trajectory now goes forward for a while before curving upwards.

(Sort of like an upwards-pointing crowbar, seems easy to pass over with air dash)

3C>AH connects

- (758) I tried fighting her, and attacks aside, it felt like her regular lines were more Noel-like. If you haven't heard it yet don't expect too much, or you'll be disappointed. I was...

- (759) Since break just started, I went to check my wife out.

Habaya - goes about 1.5 character widths forward before rising. Lasts longer?

Totsuka - beam sped up, it's really fast.

Habakiri - Changed from boomboomboom to a single hit bang. T-this has got to be a joke...

Ikutachi - Causes bounce on ground hit. Trajectory might make it usable as crossup?

CT - Launches them vertically upwards on hit.

- (760)

Voice - Destructive lines removed? It's more Noel-like, with "Kyaa-!" and "This is the power of the Azure...?" here and there.

OD - Charged beams hitting high was, as expected, false information.

Throw 1400

Beam>Beam 500

Charged beam> 985

5Cch>6C>Ikutachi 2026

5C>3C>Tsurugi 1929

5C>3C 1318(?)

3C>Tsurugi 1412

2B>5C 952

2B>5C>Tsurugi 1412

6B 1132

6B>6C>Ikutachi 1926

6C>Ikutachi 1512

Beam>Omohikane 2136

Regrettably, I wasn't able to get μ-chan's raw Omohikane...

- (774) Opening dialog for vs Ragna:

μ - "Please don't stare at me like that!"

Ragna - "I'm not!!"

It's totally a couple's quarrel.

2nd link is mostly a compilation of stuff from the first link, but with a little extra here and there.

They had a nice summary of system changes, so I included that too:

System Changes:

Overdrive (OD) -

Overdrive icon added, can be used with A+B+C+D when not blocking or taking damage. Temporarily powers up certain abilities. While activated, the timer countdown is stopped, and DDs have altered animations and properties. OD duration is inversely proportional to health, and canceling into OD activation reduces the active duration. After use, 3/4 of the OD gauge is depeleted and the OD icon becomes unusable. The OD gauge recovers with time, and OD can again be used once it has fully recovered. The OD icon starts as usable in Round 1, and carries over to successive rounds without recovering.

Break Burst -

Gold burst removed. Changed from stock-system to time-recovery system, and shares the same gauge as OD.

Using Break Burst completely depletes the OD gauge.

Startup is faster.

Crush Trigger (CT) -

Usable when having more than 25% heat with A+B.

Guard primers removed. "Crush Trigger" added as new guard-crushing method.

Does a move which crushes the guard of a blocking opponent.

Blockable with Barrier Guard, but depletes a large portion of the barrier gauge.

Amount of barrier gauge depeleted varies between characters.

Teching -

Teching can now be done by holding the A/B/C button.

Proration/Other -

Repeat proration is more severe, and "same attack combo" appears on the screen when repeat proration is applied.

Starter affects the amount of time you have to combo with.

Hit stop is decreased.

Astral Heat (AH) conditions changed.

Stylish mode controls changed.

Character -

New voices recorded. Due to story, attack-type lines decreased, and Noel-like lines increased.

BGM changed to an arrangement of "sword of doom"

Moves -

Forward/Back throw: Damage increased to 1400

Steins: Location changes?

Beam: Damage or proration improved

Charged beam: Damage on 3 hits went from 976 to 985.

DD - Omohikane/Yatanokagami: Damage improvements during OD.

AH - Kamigoroshi no Tsurugi: Burst icon no longer needed as an activation condition, animation changed.

zeth07's Azrael post is next, when I wake up~

Any help translating these Azrael posts from the jbbs would be greatly appreciated:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15328-Azrael-Combo-Thread&p=1419054&viewfull=1#post1419054

The combos I can more or less interpret and work out through just Google Translate, but it is mostly the long sentences before or after combos that I obviously have no idea what they are trying to say. I just don't want to miss important information.

These posts are starting at 554 if anyone would like to just go through the whole page to better understand them.

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1344171130/

Going from the JBBS (leaving out speculation and original text for space, etc etc). I abbreviated Upper/Lower weakness as UW/LW.

- (554) I don't see very many combos here, so here are some that I picked up.

(2A>)5A>5B>2C>6Dor3D

This is your basic combo for applying weaknesses. It doesn't connect if you're far away, so you'll probably want to switch midway to an overprorate>overhead setup or something.

With UW, 5A>5B>2C>6D>TCL>BHS does around 4280.

With LW, 5A>5B>2C>3D>Step 5B?>JAJC>JD. I only saw this one, so I'm not too clear on it.

2A2D connects, so with LW, 2A>2D>2A>5A>JAJC>JD works.

It doesn't do much damage though, so if you have meter you might be better off getting UW, and doing 2A>2B>236A>RC>236D~

In the corner you can go into aerials from 2C, so with UW you can do 5A>5B>2C>5B>JC>JD>5B>JC>JD.

After the first JD 214D connects as well, so you can use that if you want to apply both weaknesses.

(Skipping the rest of the more iffy opinion/discussion stuff because it's pre-release and things might have changed)

- (638)

Back throw>TCL>236A works from anywhere, does ~2900.

- (647)

I understand SCP's effects now.

While the after-image effect is still present, weaknesses will stay on.

Even if you use the weakness with a move, the mark will be reapplied automatically.

- (648)

Valiant (236D) and Hornet (214D) have guard points.

- (653)

Taunt has hitbox.

- (654)

Winning phrase in mirror match: "I...like you".

Off raw 5C hit near wall, you can do 5BB into AH.

- (659)

Hakumen was able to cut the wall pulled up with 2C.

Looks like it's a projectile.

- (660-661)

You can catch both Bullet's ground flame and Tager's Spark with Growler Field. You still get magnetized from Spark though.

- (663)

Midscreen

UW (2A)5A>5B>2C>6D>rc>Forward step>5B>JBJC>jc>JD〆 (uses 50% heat, adds UW)

LW 5A>5B>2C>3D>micro walk>5B>Aerial (Close range only? Char specific? Adds UW)

Air throw>2C>6D (Adds UW)

Corner

5A>5B>2C>5B>Aerial (On some characters, 5B misses after 2C. Adds UW)

Sorry if these are already known.

Also, for corner combos if UW is applied, you can do something like 5A>5B>2C>5B>JBJC>jc>JD>5B~

and continue after the JD. You might be able to apply weakness and end with DD as well.

- (664)

LW, Corner:

5B>2C>6Dor3D>236C46C6C>5B>jc>JBJC>jc>JDorJ2D>5B>jc>JBJC>jc>JDorJ2D 4800, ends with UW or LW.

If weaknesses don't go away during OD, you can pick up with 5B or 5C after and end with BHS.

Damage is probably in the 6400 range.

- (676)

With UW,

5BB〉236C〉46C〉6C〉rc〉236D〉6〉5B〉6〉5C〉6〉2C〉6D, does around 4K?

Also, (with UW)236D〉6〉5B〉6〉5C〉2C leaves the opponent floating, so I wonder if 6〉AB~ would connect.

- (680)

Antiair: 6Bch>6C>5A>5B>JB>JCJD confirmed.

- (684, 687)

Growler Field has both invincibility and an attack hitbox.

It launches the opponent to the other side of the screen on hit.

You can pretty much use it like you would a DP.

- (685)

2C and 236C confirmed for having repeat proration.

- (689)

The Azrael on a big winning streak on the machine next to me did

With UW: Throw>236D>6C>5C>6A>5C>TCL (It's a pain, so I left out writing Valiant's 6.)

As a mixup gimmick, Tiger Magnum first hit>RC>Forward step crosses over.

Up close, you can probably randomly RC something, forward step, and cross over easily.

- (694)

Combos I was able to do today. Please ignore if they've already been posted or have no value.

Corner

A>5BB>236C>46C>6C>rc>5B>JBJC>jc>JD

Using meter to apply UW.

With UW

~236D>5C Loop>214D>Aerial

Easily exceeded 4k

With LW

214D>JB>Air dash>pick up after landing>Aerial

Sort of like GG's falling Dust.

With UW, 236D seems to go into AH (needs investigation)

- (695)

Back throw>TCL>Low airdash JA>JB>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD

Character specific? Damage around 3400.

Might be more stable if you add delays to the CL portion of TCL.

With both UW and LW

5B>2C>3D>(CT>)236D>(6>5C)×5>TCL>BHS

Probably impractical. Think it did something in the 6000's.

- (700)

2A>5B>3C>22C~ confirmed on crouching opponents.

5B connects after 2C.

- (709)

Combo compilation. Sorry if there are any reposts.

Applied weakness is indicated in ()

All no heat

Midscreen forward throw

Throw>Back jump>Air dash>JA>JC>land>straight up hJB>JC>jcJD

Damage 2748

236D Starter (UW)

236D>(6>5C)*4>6>5C>TCL>5A>5B>2C>6D

Damage 4397

Midscreen 214D Starter (LW)

214D>JC*3>Falling JC>land>hJB>JC>jcJD

Damage3797

Corner 214D Starter (LW)

214D>JC*4>Air dash>Falling JC>land>hJB>JC>jcJD

Damage 4042

236D Starter (ULW)

236D>(6>5C)*4>6>214D>JC*4>Air dash>Falling JC>land>hJB>JC>jcJD

Damage 4668

Corner 5D Starter (UW)

5D>5B>2C>2B>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jcJD

Damage 3513

Midscreen Close-range 2D Starter (LW)

2D>2A>5A>5B>JB>JC>jcJD

Damage 2310

Corner 2D Starter (LW)

2D>2C>2B>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD

Damage 3036

Corner 2D Starter (ULW)

2D>2C>2B>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD>land>5B>JB>JC>jcJD

Damage 4045

Corner 6D Starter (UW)

6D>2C>2B>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jcJD

Damage 4202

Midscreen 3D Starter (ULW)

3D>5B>JB>JC>jcJD>land>5B>JB>JC>jcJD

Damage 4322

Corner 3D Starter (LW)

3D>2C>2B>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD

Damage 4587

Corner 3D Starter (ULW)

3D>2C>2B>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD>land>5B>JB>JC>jcJD

Damage 5138

I was thinking about taking videos of the above combos, but do you guys think it's necessary?

There are some slight delays that need to be added to the TCL parts and such.

(Later on, he mentions that he made some errors with the damage values, so he'll fix and repost once he gets home, as well as add a few improved routes)

- (716)

Growler worked on Hazama's chains. He came flying and I ate a counterhit after, however.

- (723)

Surprisingly, the armor on D DP (not sure what move he means..there is no D DP motion move >w>) held up against Jayoku.

- (727)

From wall-stick, 5A>5BB>AH connected.

- (728)

Sorry if these are already posted.

LW

Hornet (214D)〉8〉JB〉JC)J2C〉OD~

Not sure what to do after yet.

Also, these worked:

UW

236D〉6〉5C〉CT〉TCL〉5B〉DD〆

ULW

236D〉6〉5C〉CT〉214D〉2〉JB〉JC〉J2C〉5C〉TCL〉5B〉DD〆

- (740)

5B is strong anti-air. You can jc it after making them block, so it's good for spacing as well.

With LW, 5B>2C>3D>CT connects.

Doing a random combo from 236D after the CT did over 5000.

- (742-747)

6A beats Tager's 2D.

Probably body invuln? Seems to lose to moves with low or other properties, but beats other normal ground moves.

It was beaten out when I tried using it on jump attacks, so it's probably not upper invuln I think.

- (756)

5C connects from 2Cch.

- (760)

With weak points and 75% heat, I was able to get 5800 damage off of a throw starter from anywhere on the screen.

Throw>CT>Valiant>5C×5>TCL>BHS

If Valiant hits too high TCL will cross under, and if it hits too low BHS will miss, so be wary of that.

- (766)

With ULW,

5B>2C>3D>CT>236D>(6>5C)*5>BHS 75% 6300

Ending with TCL instead does 5600

- (767)

6B>6D gatling confirmed.

Might be on hit only? And they might only combo on counter hit.

It comboed on an anti-air hit, but 2C>6D seems like it would've worked too.

5C has fc properties, and combos into Valiant/6C etc on ch.

- (768)

On standing hit,

5Cfc>6C>5A>5B>TCL

(5BB seems to be char specific, confirmed on Tager).

On crouching hit,

5Cfc>6C>5B>3C>22C>5B>Aerial

Is what I do. Is there anything better?

- (769)

>>768

Does TCL before the aerial not work?

- (770)

For the combo in >>766, adding TCL before the BHS yielded 6800.

The height constraints for 236D are pretty severe though.

- (771)

>>769

It's a fc after all, so it might work in the corner. I can't do any more testing today though.

- (773)

>>770

Is the TCL>BHS a cancel?

- (774)

>>773

It's a link I think?

TCL makes them wall-stick, so all you do is use BHS instead at the place you'd usually continue with 5B.

- (775) Combos

Corner:

5B>2C>5B>236C>46C>6C>5B>jB>jC>jcjD

If UW, you can follow up with

>5B>DD or >5B>jB>jC>jcjD etc.

In the corner, it seems like you can also go into aerial from TCL.

Throw to TCL to aerial also works in the corner as well.

- (777) Combos

Corner, ULW

Valiant〉6〉C〉6〉C〉6〉CT〉3D〉Scud〆

Hornet〉8〉JB〉JC〉J2C〉Valiant〉6〉B〉6〉C〉CT〉TCL〉Aerial〆

Hornet〉2〉JB〉JC〉J2C〉OD〉D〉Valiant〉6〉C〉CT〉C〉6〉6D〉DD〆

From midscreen setup:

Scud hit>OD

Cross over B〉2C〉6D〉Hornet〉8〉JB〉JC〉J2C〉D〉Valiant〉6〉C〉CT〉3D〉DD〆

Valiant〉6〉C〉CT〉D〉Hornet〉8〉JB〉JC〉J2C〉falling jc〉JD〉B〉TCL〉DD〆

Closeup D〉B〉2C〉6D〉Hornet〉~

- (781-782)

Landing J2C after Hornet causes them to spin.

ULW

Corner Hornet>8>JC×3>J2C>Valiant>whatever

Midscreen

Hornet>8>JC×3>J2C>land CT>Valiant>whatever

If JBJCJ2C is easier it might be better to do that instead.

Throw

Forward throw>back jump>JA>JC>HJBJC>JD(UW)

Forward throw>6A>dc TCL>3D(LW)

Back throw>TCL>3D(Not sure if it connected)

・With UW

5B>TCL>RC>Valiant>6>C>6>C>6>C>5A>5B>2C>6D

Slight delay needed after the RC.

- (788)

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but from Valiant>6>C> you can cancel into Hornet, TCL, Valiant, or CT.

- (792)

Spent about 5 credits looking for new combo routes.

2C>3C>Sentinel connects in the corner. (Only when proration is still weak?)

5B seems to connect after Sentinel so it might be extendable, but the timing for Sentinel is pretty severe.

Also, JC ground hit>3C connected.

I also saw someone else connect with 2C>6D>Valiant once.

Someone please look into these.

- (795)

2C>6D>Valiant works.

Although it uses up the weak points, so you need to either make the 6D a 3D or use OD.

- (798)

Cancel timing for 3C>22C is right when Azrael touches the floor.

With ULW

2C>6D>Hornet>6~

2C>3D>Valiant>6~

works.

So basically, in OD you can do 6D>Valiant>6 as well.

- (799, 801)

Midscreen, slightly towards the wall:

~TCL>(5A)>5B>2C>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD

Insert 5A if you're close to the wall.

Looks like everyone's using it already, but a RC combo with both good carry and heat gain:

~>TCL>rc>low airdash JC>(5B)>hJB>JC>jc>JD

Also,

[(5A>5B)]>3C>Sentinel>5B>TCL>5B>2C>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD

(UW)[same as above]>3C>Sentinel>5B>2C>6D>(2B)>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD

The main parts are mostly the same, so it's relatively easy to put things together.

- (802)

Midscreen Standing:

(5A>)5B>2C>6or3D

5BB>TCL

Midscreen Crouching:

(5A>)5B>3C>22C>5B>JB>JC>jc>JDorJ2D

Midscreen Throw:

Forward throw -

>6or3D

>TCL>Gustaf

>TCL>low airdash JA>JB>5B>JB>JC>jc>JDorJ2D

Back throw -

>TCL>Gustaf

>TCL>low airdash JA>JB>5B>JB>JC>jc>JDorJ2D

Corner, Standing:

(5A>)5B>2C>(5C>)TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JDorJ2D

Corner, Crouching:

(5A>)5B>3C>22C>5B>2C>(5C>)TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JDorJ2D

This might be the most with no meter, no weakpoints?

- (803)

With Weakpoints

Midscreen Standing:

5B>2C>※6D>(5A>)5B>JB>JC>jc>JDorJ2D

Midscreen Crouching:

5B>3C>22C>5B>2C>※6D>(5A>)5B>JB>JC>jc>JDorJ2D

※Can be switched out with 3D.

Not sure about corner yet.

- (805)

If 2A>5A>5B won't hit, you can substitute with 2A>5A>JA>JC>JD instead.

- (816)

Combos:

From Scud>OD>Opponent techs setup

66(Cross through)>Forward throw>hold 9>JC>jc>JD>TCL>6D(DD)〆4k?

Hornet>8>JB>JC>J2C>CT>Valiant>6>C>6>C>TCL>B>BHS〆6K over, don't remember exact values

Valiant>6>C >6>C>CT>micro delay Hornet>8>JB>JC>J2C >falling jc>JD>C>6>6D(>BHS)〆

B>2C>6D>TCL>(6A>)B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD>D>Hornet>8>JC>JC>J2C>CT>Valiant>6>C>6>3D(>BHS)〆

- (817)

Litchi's staff, Rachel's Lily and George 13 (electrified) confirmed for absorption and invincibility during Growler.

For Lily, if you don't block once Growler ends you'll take some damage.

- (819)

Combos Continued:

Corner, UW

6A>B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD>TCL>B>2C> 6D〆

Valiant>6>C>CT>C>TCL>B>6>D〆

Close up D>B>2C>C>TCL>B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD〆

Forward throw>JC>jc>JD>TCL>B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD〆

Back throw>TCL>B>2C>B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD〆

LW

3C>22C>B>2C>delay 3D>6A>B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD〆

Close up 2D>B>TCL>B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD〆

Hornet>8>JB>JC>J2C>CT>TCL>B>JB>JC>jc>JD〆

ULW

D>B>TCL>B>2C>3D>6A>B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD〆

Valiant>6>C>CT>micro delay Hornet>8>JB>JC>J2C>CT>C>TCL>B>BHS〆

Hornet>8>JC>JC>J2C>CT>Valiant>6>C>6A>TCL>C>DD〆

Some of these might already be listed, so please just use this as reference.

(Here, people thank the poster of >>709 for putting up his combo video. It seems to be the one in the Azrael video section.)

- (831)

In corner with weakness, 5D>2C>2B>TCL>Aerial did 4900.

Also, with weaknesses applied and yourself at half health,

Throw>Step 5B>OD>JAJC>JD>2C>6D>Valiant~ works. Doing around 3 5C's and BHS finisher after did around 5200.

- (840)

Some improvements to the combos in >>709

Corner, 6D starter (ULW)

6D>2C>3D>5C>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jcJD

Damage slightly over 5000, forgot exact values.

Corner, 3D starter (ULW)

3D>2C (soon as possible)>5C (soon as possible)>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD>land>5B>JB>JC>jcJD

Damage 5280

- (841, 850)

Phalanx projectiles have piercing, destroyed D Hiyoku.

Phalanx projectile can be used at any time, but only as many as you have absorbed, up to a max of 3 stocked.

Each hit on a multi-hit projectile counts as a separate stock.

- (852)

Phalanx is pretty strong~

I fought a Rachel today and was trapped the corner. Using Phalanx when she fired her cannon to continue pressure canceled the projectile and hit her, allowed me to get out. Absorbing her projectiles during the round might be a good option against her corner blockstrings.

I was also able to completely absorb Tempest Dhalia with Growler lol.

- (855)

You can cancel out Platinum's bubble with Growler, but you don't get any stock for Phalanx.

- (857)

Close up 5B>JA>JA>JC>5B>2C>6Dor3D, works on big characters only.

Confirmed on Tager and Hazama, doesn't work on Tsubaki.

- (869)

ULW, works anywhere.

5B>2C>3D>CT>Valiant>(6>5C)*5>TCL>5B>BHS 6900, uses 75% heat

Once you hit with 5B, BHS will hit even if you cross under.

If they're too low neither 5B nor BHS will hit though, so landing Valiant on the high side is recommended.

Using OD before 5B raises BHS's damage, bringing the total to over 7k. Good if you're trying to get the medal.

If you land Valiant high, 5C might work after OD too, but it hasn't been investigated.

- (899)

Situational combo:

Corner

・5B>2C>2B>TC>Hornet rc>5B>JC>J2D>5B>JC>JDorJ2D〆

Does under 4000, but if you're not too greedy and end with JD it applies both weaknesses and keeps them in the corner.

If weaknesses are already applied, you can do the kick dash combo for no meter.

- (910-911)

Not sure if it's already mentioned, but you can jc his forward step.

Something like Forward step (cross through)>Low airdash crossover JB can be a pretty tricky mixup.

In the corner, you can also do Forward step>Low airdash JA for a fast overhead.

- (918-920, 922)

6A seems to either have a very short hitbox or some sort of invincibility.

So far, listed moves that it beats out are Tager 2D, Valk Weis Jagd (point blank), and Amane 5D.

Also seems to pass through Platinum's bat too.

- (926)

In midscreen, with UW or LW, you can combo into Scud with 2C>6Dor3D>TCL>Scud.

- (935)

I was able to pass through Hakumen's 4C with 6A too. Although it's not very useful...

Also, Growler can absorb the ground portion of Sentinel (counts as projectile).

- (943)

Hornet>JC>JC>J2C>jc>J2C>CT>TCL>B>jc>JB>JC>jc>JD〆

25% heat from midscreen.

- (946)

・Forward throw>6A>Dash>TCL>2C>6Dor3D〆

Carries from round start position to corner. Does a little over 3500 and applies weaknesses.

You need to land 6A on the high side for dash TCL to connect in time, character specific.

・Forward throw>6A>Low airdash JC(JB)>5B>2C>6Dor3D〆

Alternative combo. After 6A, while falling from the low air dash both JB and JC work, so choose based on distance.

Damage doesn't change much between the aerial ender or 2C>6Dor3D ender.

-(947)

Valiant rc>Valiant works from either throw.

- (948, 980)

UW

Valiant>6>C>6>C>6>taunt rc>B>TCL>B>Aerial〆

Does ~4300

Seems to be char specific, works on Tager but Valiant>6>taunt misses on Ragna.

- (951)

With UW

Valiant>6>C>6>C>6>C>6>C>CT>C>TC>Hornet>A>B>2C>D〆

25% combo that applies both weaknesses, does ~4k

- (956)

Modified version of >>951

Valiant>6>C*3CT>B>TC>Hornet>B>2C>6D〆

- (970)

With UW,

Forward throw>Valiant>6 to corner>C carry>CT>B>TC>Hornet>B>2C>6D〆

Easy ULW application.

- (986)

Near corner, LW, Hornet starter:

Hornet>JCJCJC>dlJ2C>Low 5B>TCL>5B>JB>JC>jc>JD

dmg4636

- (990)

Summary of Weakness effect on different moves:

5D - Staggers, can go into 5B etc for combo.

6D - Bounces. Goes into 5B>TCL, etc.

3D - Bounces. Goes into 5B>~

2D - Downs. Can go into 2A5A5B to aerial.

236D - Knocks away. Can repeat 6>5C parts 5 times for corner carry.

214D - Sort of like GG's Dust.

236236D - Can't be blocked high with UW, or low with LW. Unblockable with both.

(Next thread)(http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1353855171/l50)

- (4)

5Cfc>Gustaf (tip)>5A connects.

- (5)

LW

Hornet>8>JC>JC>J2C>jc>J2C>CT>TCL>B>Aerial

Easy damage combo, works from round starting position.

Sorry for the lack of consistency and general messiness, that was just way too long x_x

I've also left out most of the opinion posts like people asking what to do against certain characters, etc, because it's still early and advice is all over the place. There's no real way to tell if things like that are people-related or actual character-related difficulties, so I thought it would be better to let things settle first. (not to mention if I didn't leave those out I'd still be working on it...)

Someone's actually already rolled some of the combos into the CP Azrael wiki, but there's just too many posts here for me to go through 1 by one and check for overlap. Here's the link if you want to take a look:

Links - http://www49.atwiki.jp/bb-azrael/pages/24.html

Combos - http://www49.atwiki.jp/bb-azrael/pages/21.html

Going to take a break...

There's an interview from the 23rd that has quite a bit of interesting system notes in it. I think it warrants at least a partial translation.

パチ コンボのルールを変更しました。いままでは、ダメージを与えれば与えるほど、コンボを食らっている側が“受け身”を取れるようになるまでの時間が短くなるというシステムでした。しかし今回は、コンボの始動技によってコンボを続けられる時間が決まっているんです。たとえばA攻撃からコンボを始動した場合は約5秒間。C攻撃から始動した場合は約7秒間といった感じです。ここで上げた時間についてはテキトーな数字なので、実際の時間については研究してもらいたい部分ですね。

Full article

It's mostly about the game's development, but the part you quoted seems to be pretty important, so here it is.

Pachi: We changed the combo's main rule. Until now, the more damage you deal in a combo, the less time you are given to perform it. This time, however, the length of the combo is decided by the first hit. For example, if you start a combo with an A move, you can do the combo for 5 seconds, and if you start a combo with a C move, you can do it for about 7 seconds. Of course, those are just random figures, so you should research it yourself if you want to know the exact numbers.

Famitsu: So the new idea for the combos is limiting its length whatever the number of hits and damage is.

Pachi: Right. It comes down to dealing as much damage as you can in a fixed period of time. Of course, there are some ways to break the time limit with things like Distortion Drives. We're feeling good about the time limit, since we adjusted it so many times.

Kato: After all, BlazBlue is all about the enjoyment of landing and performing a good combo. That said, we also feel bad about the person on the receiving end of the combo, and we had a hard time balancing the fun on both sides.

By the way, Circ, it's worth knowing that Astral Heats no longer consume/require your Burst as seen here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2_StrYtQE&list=PLYFWn979A--r2wU5g-eVbCFB05JL3MAYH&index=1&feature=plpp_video#13m27s

That and Guard Crush state duration has been reduced considerably.

Edited by Moy_X7

Some more new info on Tager from post 489-670 http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1352080950/488- As usual just translate what ever is new or important to make it easy for yourself. Thanks again!

Also Does it mention anywhere if air buster is invincible or not?

Here's posts up to 599 for now~

Need to go to bed, so I'll get to the rest tomorrow.

496 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 10:45:47 ID:.4RyEewU0

Off of 5C air hit, 5C>A Sledge>Hammer>rc>B Sledge>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget does around 3400.

You can use Spark as a substitute for rc>B Sledge.

Also works if you take out the Hammer>rc>B Sledge portion.

503 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 12:38:31 ID:cl8TPMRQ0

From a fc, 6A>6B connects on an opponent in the air.

j2Cfc>5C>6A>6B>j2C>5B>5C>6C>Collider>2D works, and does slightly over 4000 damage.

If something like 6B>CT works too it'll give a big damage boost, but I still need to try it.

517 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 17:55:01 ID:klcu4mf6O

Combo using the new moves:

2B>2C>CT>5B>5C>Collider>Air Spark>j2C>3C>Collider whiff>jB>jC>Gurren: ~4300 damage, confirmed on Ragna, works on Tager and Rachel using 5C>6A>Collider after the CT instead.

Alternatively, you can do Spark after Collider and go into 5C>6B>jB>jC>Gurren instead for about 4400? I'll go check this one again.

Has anyone looked into Collider>Air Spark much?

518 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 19:07:27 ID:5heU36as0

5A starter, character specific:

5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6B>J2C>5B>Collider, does around 3320

Gadget didn't connect afterwards, but 5D might work?

519 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 19:48:18 ID:klcu4mf6O

Doesn't work on Arakune.

(Magnetized?)5C>6A>2C>CT>(micro walk)2B>2C>Collider>Spark>5C>6B>jC>jD>Gurren:5280

A walk is needed after the CT for certain characters. Confirmed necessary for Jin.

So much damage lol.

520 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 20:26:55 ID:5VwTT.160

Serious? That's more than GETB.

CT combos giving us hopes and dreams.

In the corner,

3C→A Sledge→5A→jA→jC→jD→land→hjC→jD→Punish

Feels like we can do a lot off corner jD.

524 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 21:00:24 ID:bGX6UUQM0

>>503

6B>CT doesn't work, even off of a fc. It might be character specific, but

j2Cfc>5C>6A>6B>6C>CT>3C worked on Ragna instead.

With magnetism, we can probably Collider whiff and extend it quite a bit more.

526 :名無しさん:2012/11/24(土) 21:12:12 ID:819qN93M0

2B>2C>CT>5B>5C>(6A)>Collider>Spark>5C>6B>jC>jD>Gurren ~4400(4500) damage

It's hard on characters like Platinum and Taokaka, but I think in general it works on the whole cast.

5C>6A>2C>CT>5B>5C>Collider>Spark>5C>6B>jC>jD>Gurren ~5300 damage, ~16 heat, regens about 20% Spark gauge.

This one is more stable than the 2B>2C one, and does more damage too...might work on the whole cast if you do a micro-walk after the CT? I was able to do it even without magnetism, although magnetized makes it easier and more stable.

CT>6A>2C>Collider>Spark>5C>6B>jC>jD>Gurren ~3500 damage?

CT seems to have repeat proration, so if we put them farther away with something like 2C>CT it doesn't work.

554 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 02:14:05 ID:CNQda4XA0

(Back to corner)Collider>6C>JC>JD>5C>4D>5C>2D

Works from 2C>Collider too if you take out the 5C before 4D.

Pretty basic combo, but it seemed like a waste to end with Gurren in the corner.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

557 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 04:09:12 ID:cOruV4zA0

Regular Wheel doesn't seem to have very good P2, so I don't think there's any real reason to go out of our way to do Wheel combos this time around.

Anyways,

2B>2C>Wheel>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6B>JC>JB>Gurren does around 4400.

Doing 5A>2B>2C makes it drop at 6B.

The damage overall isn't bad, but each move after 3C besides Gurren only does about 100, so it probably won't go up much, even if we add more things after Wheel.

If Wheel P2 is better in OD, that'll open up a lot of possibilities.

562 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 06:38:49 ID:rZxX8tm20

KOT worked from back throw, but I don't know if it was character specific or faster startup.

563 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 08:43:37 ID:5vkdNNUE0

Are there no CT combos for starters like 5A? 2B>2C etc is hard to land.

565 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 10:06:20 ID:pcCQEF360

>>563

Due to startup, you need 2C to be able to land CT. Up close (Gadget range isn't close enough), you can do it from 6A>2C.

This time around, you can choose to switch sides and still get 3000 from a 5A starter, so it's plenty.

3C>Collider whiff>Wheel also works in this iteration too.

566 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 10:29:57 ID:iM9ksF9c0

Something like 5A>5B>5C>6A>2C>CT>3C>Collider whiff? It's easy if they're magnetized.

567 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 11:06:31 ID:BJsI5Gyo0

Just to throw it out there, 3C→Collider whiff→j2C connects.

The hold timing for Collider whiff is very severe, and nothing comes out in time after j2C besides Gadget though...

With some height adjustment we might be able to do what we did in EX?

Although it doesn't seem like there's any real point in doing so...

570 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 13:43:37 ID:9Wt8wnFI0

Diagonal Spark ground hit combos:

・2C>A Sledge>5C>6A>2C>Collider

・2C>CT>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6A>2C>Collider

・(Back to corner) Charged 6A>2C>Collider>6C>JC>JD>6B>JB>JC>Gurren

571 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 14:33:34 ID:v5ONLu7Q0

B Driver>Gadget>rc seems to leads to pretty good damage.

B Driver>Gadget>rc>2C>Collider>Diagonal Spark>Wheel did over 5100.

572 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 14:40:49 ID:sNIgp8Nw0

For the back to corner Spark, I think ~>Collider>2D>5A>4D>5C>6B>JC>JD >Gurren is better.

Magnetism time seems to have been decreased, so we want to stick in more D's

573 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 14:50:03 ID:Lq5OCxI60

Moves that go into CT:

(Ground hit)2C>CT

(Air hit)2C>CT

(Air hit)6B>CT

(Air hit)5B>2C>CT

Did I miss any?

575 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 16:35:24 ID:X9/R.fGM0

Using >>554 as reference, back to corner Spark starter

Spark>5C>6A>Collider>6C>JC>JD>5C>4D>5C>Gadget

Damage is a little over 4000, not sure if 2D connects at the end or not.

It works from a 5C>Spark starter as well, but I think Gadget will miss if you don't hit on the low side with one of the 5C's near the end.

577 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 16:59:42 ID:9Wt8wnFI0

>>575

In cases where 4D>5C>Gadget will be teched, you can do 2C>Gadget(hold) instead.

(Although it will still be techable sometimes from A starters)

You can call out techs with 4D>2C>Gadget(immediately release) too.

Depending on timing they'll get pulled and fall behind you, netting pretty good returns with 2B>2C>Collider>6C~.

579 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 17:57:58 ID:cOruV4zA0

>>578

From raw Collider you can do Collider>rc>hjC>JB>5B to readjust, so you might be able to get decent damage.

581 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 18:38:30 ID:dCVa4rHg0

What should I do from a CT starter?

I've searched all the threads, but all I could find was

CT>6A>2C>Collider>Spark>5C>6B>jC>jD>Gurren

583 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 19:41:10 ID:9Wt8wnFI0

This is assuming they're magnetized, but

CT>Charged 6A>2C>A Sledge>5C>6A>2C>Collider should be fairly stable.

If it's off a guard crush, you can just go straight into combo.

584 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 19:52:22 ID:9Wt8wnFI0

This is harder so I can't say it's very stable, but you can do

CT>(5C)>(Charge)6A>3C>Collider whiff>5C>6B>J2C>5B>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget

589 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 21:45:54 ID:9Wt8wnFI0

Tager's CT is chargable, but it doesn't have any magnetic pull. Staggers on hit.

You can throw after a guard crush, but do note that the stagger can be teched.

A guard crush can be confirmed into OD>GETB for an unburstable 5600.

592 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 22:07:07 ID:LKDRnhVE0

From straight above someone, JB>Gurren hits on the other side. Could we use this as a crossup or something? If we can, we can use it and delay JC and a 2 way mixup.

Also, someone mentioned this yesterday, but 6C has fc properties. I think 6A might have fc'd once as well.

593 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 22:22:28 ID:CPOvtTEk0

From a 2C starter, I was able to go into 6C>J2C after Collider for 4550 meterless and without magnetism.

595 :名無しさん:2012/11/25(日) 22:24:14 ID:I0WGkj8s0

Magnetized, you can do

whatever>Collider>Gadget whiff>forward jB to crossup emergency techs. It comes out as a JB from behind.

Similarly, Collider>Gadget whiff>micro-walk crouch can cross under emergency techs, allowing you to do 5B>JC>JD>Gurren on people holding the wrong way.

Really just gimmicks, but they work surprisingly well.

Edit: Adding posts up to 651.

600 :名無しさん:2012/11/26(月) 00:26:38 ID:ycnhqZaI0

Continuing from >>593, I've confirmed it on Jin, Tsubaki, Azrael, Tager, and Platinum.

Back to corner, can be up to ~1 character width away:

2C>Collider>6C>J2C>5B>4D>5C>6B>JC>JD>land>JB>JC>Gurren

4551 33% heat

610 :名無しさん:2012/11/26(月) 01:52:49 ID:lO4J7SesO

Corner, non-magnetized

・5A>5B>3C>A Sledge>5A>jc>JA>JC>JD>land>JC>Punish(~2800)

Midscreen, non-magnetized

・B Sledge ch>forward jump, falling JD>(5B>)5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>[6C>JC>Punish]or[2C>Collider>Gadget]

・2Bor6A>2C>ct>(microwalk)5B>6A>A Sledge>5C>6A>(2C>)Collider>2D(3800 from 6A starter?)

Have these been mentioned yet?

614 :名無しさん:2012/11/26(月) 04:59:37 ID:IzMpZBWwO

For corner combos with Gurren enders, I think it's viable to skip the Gurren and go for a land>oki setup instead too.

If they mix up their teching from Gurren with as soon as possible forward rolls, things can get pretty messy imo.

615 :名無しさん:2012/11/26(月) 05:15:43 ID:i.BQonu.0

Stuff I was able to get readings for. Sorry if something was hard to see and I misread it.

[Midscreen]

[Non-magnetized]

・5AB>3C>Gadget 1169

・5AB>3C>A Sledge>5A>4D 1809

・5AB>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>(RC)>HJCD>Gurren 2925

・5AB>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>(RC)>Collider>2D 2569

・5ABC>6A>3C>Gadget 1893

・5ABC>6A>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>(RC)>HJCD>Gurren 3385

・2BC>dlA Sledge>5CD 2351

・2BC>dlA Sledge>5C>6A>Collider>2D 2972

・6B(>6C)>A Sledge>5AB>3C>Gadget 2070 2651

・(5C>)Spark>5C>6A>2C>Collider>2D 2497 3583

・(5C>)Spark>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget 2396 3399

・(5C>)Spark>low 2C>dlA Sledge>5C>6A>Collider>2D 2606 3741

・(5C>)Spark>low 2C>dlA Sledge>5C>6A>Collider>Gadget 2528 3588

・Spark>low 2C>dlA Sledge>5C>2D 2201

・6 throw>Collider>2D 2445

・6 throw>B Sledge>5A>JABC>Gurren 3094

・4 throw>JACD>Collider>2D 2847 Gadget 2753

・4 throw>5C>2D 2257

・4 throw>5C>Collider>2D 2729

・4 throw>5C>A Sledge>5CD 2776

・Driver>Gadget A2800 B3600 C2900

・Driver>Gadget(RC)>2C>Collider A2937 B3737

・CT>2D 1576

[Magnetized]

・5AB>3C>Collider whiff>6B>JCD>Gurren 2672

・5AB>3C>Collider whiff>6B>Collider>2D 2324 Gadget 2096

・5ABC>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>JCD>Gurren 3178

・5ABC>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>Collider>Gadget 2652

・2BC>dlA Sledge>5C>6A>Collider>2D 2972 Gadget 2797

・Charged 6A>2C>dlA Sledge>5C>2D 2498

・Charged 6A>2C>dlA Sledge>5C>6A>Collider>2D 3122 Gadget 2947

・6 throw>Collider>Gadget 2200

・4 throw>5C>A Sledge>5C>6A>Collider>Gadget 3196

・6BC>A Sledge>5AB>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6B>Collider>Gadget 3343

[Corner]

[Non-magnetized]

・5AB>3C>A Sledge>5A>JABC>Gurren 2631

・5AB>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>JABC>Gurren 2949

・2BC>dlA Sledge>5C>2D>5A>4D>5C>6B>JD>Gurren 3462

・2BC>dlA Sledge>5C>4D>dl5C>6B>JD>Gurren 3358

・2BC>dlA Sledge>5C>6B>JCD>5C>6B>JD>Gurren 3912

・2BC>dlA Sledge>Hammer>dl5C>4D>dl5C>6B>JD>Gurren 3576

・2BC>dlA Sledge>Hammer>5C>6B>JCD>5C>6B>JC>Gurren 4052

・6B>5D>B Sledge>Hammer>5B>4D>dl5C>6B>JD>Gurren 3356

・6 throw>B Sledge>5B>4D>5C>6B>JCD>Gurren 3543

・4 throw>5C>Collider>HJCD>Gurren 3466

・CT>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>JABC>Gurren 3332

[back to Corner]

・2BC>dlA Sledge>5C>6A>Collider>2D>5A>4D>5C>6B>JD>Gurren 3359

・2BC>Collider>2D>5B>4D>5C>6B>JBD>Gurren 3400

・(5C>)Spark>6A>2C>Collider>6C>JCD>5C>6B>JBC>Gurren 3485 4818

・(5C>)Spark>Collider>2D>5A>4D>5C>6B>JCD>Gurren 2955 4071

・4 throw>5C>A Sledge>5C>6B>JCD>Gurren 3753

[Magnetized]

・5AB>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>4D>5B>2C>Gadget 2560

619 :名無しさん:2012/11/26(月) 11:03:58 ID:aM7lxrK.0

Am I the only one who uses B Sledge>5B~ after A Sledge>Hammer>RC?

Does going straight into hJC do more damage?

620 :名無しさん:2012/11/26(月) 11:07:57 ID:sUTkP9Gw0

B Sledge has pretty good corner carry, so I actually recommend that one.

622 :名無しさん:2012/11/26(月) 12:00:10 ID:dUQtkNYI0

After the JD wall bounce for corner combos, ending with something like JA and then catching their tech with C Driver is super satisfying.

626 :名無しさん:2012/11/26(月) 13:32:49 ID:U9VpGQMk0

This time around there's no blocking or footstep sounds.

Tager no longer having his random lound noises makes me sad.

651 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 00:10:36 ID:bF3DwdRI0

For the combo in >>600,

2C>Collider>6C>J2C>5B>4D>5C>6B>JC>JD>land>JB>JC>Gurren

4551 33% heat, for characters like Platinum and Makoto with short feet where 5B won't reach, you can do micro-walk 6C instead for a stable alternative.

2C>Collider>microwalk 6C>J2C>5B>4D>5C>6B>JC>JD>land>JB>JC>Gurren

Also, for JC>Gurren combos that work on other characters,

there's quite a few in which JC>Gurren doesn't work on Makoto.

This might apply to other characters too.

For this combo as well, you can do the full thing from a 6A2C starter on other characters, but on Makoto it becomes techable at the Gurren.

Edit2: And here's the rest of it, up to post 735.

652 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 00:18:13 ID:bF3DwdRI0

Sorry for the repeat posts.

Midscreen combo from 5C>Spark

5C>Spark>5C>6B>J2C>5B>5C>Slight charge 6A>Collider>Gadget

4111 38% heat

↑This didn't work on characters like Platinum or Makoto either, so you can do

5C>Spark>6A>2C>Delay A Sledge>5C>6A>2C>Collider>Gadget instead.

I think it did around 3800-3900, but I accidentally deleted my memo. It's surprisingly stable and easy.

You pull them with 6A and hit them close to the ground, and the rest is just the same as 2C combos.

654 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 01:28:34 ID:1r1Zv4BU0

From midscreen unmagnetized, is something like

Air throw>lowest J2C>5B>5C>Collider>2D the most you can do?

Does 2D not connect if you add 6A after the 5C?

656 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 01:54:06 ID:1r1Zv4BU0

http://www.famitsu.com/cominy/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=44565

(Damage/Proration table, but since you guys seem to already have it I'll skip~)

657 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 01:54:24 ID:gADE6TlU0

D moves seem to have no damage change during OD.

658 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 02:17:07 ID:gADE6TlU0

Midscreen, unmagnetized:

Back throw>JA>JB>Delay JC>hjA>JC>JD>Gurren 3229

On characters with large horizontal hitboxes, hjA>JB>JC>JD>Gurren seems like it should work.

I think hjA>JC>JB>JC>Gurren worked as well.

It has pretty good carry compared to a comparitive back throw>5B>JC>JD>Gurren (~2700) combo.

The damage values on regular throw seem unchanged on all characters this time around.

This magnetizes and does more damage than midscreen forward throw combos,

and in the corner you can do (facing the wall) back throw>5C>6B~ or

(back to wall) back throw>2C>Collider>6C~, so it seems like back throw does more in all situations.

Bonus:

Back throw>5B>JB>Delay JC>5C~ worked I think, so we might be able to end with something like

~Wheel>3C>Spark~Gurren

660 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 02:29:06 ID:gADE6TlU0

Wheel RC combo:

Wheel>RC>6C>JC>JD>Gurren, ~3500

Non-OD Terrabreak is pretty bad, so if it won't kill it might be better to do this instead.

Terrabreak version does around 3600.

Wheel>6B>6C>JC>JD>Gurren is corner or character specific.

I think you can do Wheel>RC>5C>6B~ as well, but 6C downs them before pickup, making it a lot more reliable.

661 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 02:50:23 ID:gADE6TlU0

Collider>Up Spark followups, in order of increasing proration:

5C>6B>JC>JD>Gurren

6C>JC>JD>Gurren

hjC>JD>Gurren

6B>6C works too, but 6B needs to hit at a very specific height, so it's not recommended.

Up Spark>hjC>JD>Gurren works even with fairly heavy proration, so I recommend this one.

For reference,

2B>2C>Collider>Up Spark>6C>JC>JD>Gurren ~3700

2B>2C>Collider>Up Spark>6C>Wheel ~3800

Consequently, if it won't kill you're probably better off ending with Gurren I think.

662 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 03:06:38 ID:gADE6TlU0

Corner only,

5A>5B>3C>A Sledge>Hammer>5B>JA>JC>JD>land>JC>Gurren ~3100

This was the best I could do from a non-point-blank 5A.

I tried 5A>5B>5C>6A>3C~, but it drops before the end.

It's fairly stable with these parts, so you can randomly throw out 5A, and then confirm into 3C>A Sledge~ on hit.

664 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 03:13:42 ID:gADE6TlU0

A anti-air normal hit starter combo:

5A(or2A)>JA>JB>JC>Gurren, ~2000(1900)

Thanks to Gurren being added, we can get a down from aerial combos even off of a A normal air hit.

Gurren doesn't come out with JA>JC>JD>, JA>JB>JC is unstable, and hjA>JC>JD is height dependant, so it seems best to play safe and just end with JA>JB>JC>Gurren.

665 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 03:24:38 ID:gADE6TlU0

Some tricks:

JC movement>Gurren results in some pretty interesting movements.

JC momentum carries over to Gurren, allowing you to fly about double the distance of regular JC movement.

You can use it to hit people who try to punish your JC movement recovery, or just use it to cover large distances (for Tager) in one go, etc.

Of course, you're wide open on block so it's a bit of a gamble if you don't have 50% meter, but if you do it from midrange, Gurren sort of crosses over and does a hit-and-away, making it not easily punishable even on block.

Additionally, Gurren starter RC combos do pretty good damage, so going on the offensive with it when you have 50% meter might not be a bad option.

668 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 05:05:34 ID:RGSH7vKs0

What is everyone using after 5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff?

~>5C>6B>2C>Collider>Gadget

~>6B>6C>hjc>JC>JD>Gurren

~>6B>hjc>JC>JD>Gurren

~>6B>6C>JD>Gurren

~>6B>6C>Collider>Gadget

Some of these are character specific too, right?

669 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 08:41:01 ID:4pkUM.sk0

On characters with finnicky hitboxes, I've been doing

Collider whiff>5b>Ja>Jb>Jc>Gurren. It does a little under 3000, but doesn't remagnetize.

I personally have trouble with and use this on Makoto, Carl, and Platinum.

671 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 10:18:46 ID:.8dmZ.TA0

On Rachel, A/B Driver>5B>5C>Collider works.

I haven't tried with C Driver.

Might work on Tager too.

672 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 11:20:26 ID:3Qeh4nq.0

>>668

For the 6B>hjc>JC combo part, you have to do it with a normal jc.

It actually doesn't hit if you do hjc instead.

Also, 6B>6C>hjc>JC>JD> becomes techable on the JD from a 5A starter.

I've been using 6B>jc>JC>JD>Gurren

673 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 13:14:04 ID:VvcQrIbI0

For the times when you're thinking "I don't have enough meter to do both Wheel and Terrabreak!", could you perhaps do JC>Gurren>RC>Wheel instead? I'm also curious about Wheel's minimum damage.

674 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 13:36:43 ID:KzOaY98g0

You can do RC>5B>5C>Wheel

Don't know the minimum damage, but I think it's about 1200? At least that's what it seemed like at a glance.

675 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 13:57:53 ID:uTfWsTMM0

If it has a minimum of 1200, then it does around 2300 with Terrabreak? Isn't this like, the best?

676 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 14:06:12 ID:di9gusd2O

Well, 5A<5B<5C<6A<3C<Collider whiff<6B<6C<MH<TB does do 4900 after all.

677 :名無しさん:2012/11/27(火) 14:26:31 ID:W7u8nuJ20

Someone on Twitter found a midscreen 5C starter no-Spark 5000 combo

5C6A>2C>CT>5B>5C>6A>A Sledge>3C>Collider whiff>6B>JC>JD>Gurren

722 :名無しさん:2012/11/28(水) 13:24:33 ID:jnB4dQik0

Magnetized, 6B midscreen leads to pretty good damage.

6B>6C>A Sledge>5A>5B>5C>6A>3C>Collider whiff>6Bjc>JC>JD>Gurren did around 3976.

I don't think it's character specific.

727 :名無しさん:2012/11/28(水) 14:06:02 ID:jnB4dQik0

From a 5A starter, Collider whiff>6B>6Cjc>JC>JD drops on the JD due to proration, so how's

JD whiff>low or Driver for a 1-time gimmick?

734 :名無しさん:2012/11/28(水) 19:26:41 ID:TKP7seXo0

Has the armor on Wheel gotten weaker?

I remember it beating out most DD's before, but it clashed and lost against Bang's Daifunka and Amane's drill-dash DD.

And to answer your question, C Driver has been confirmed for no invincibility.

Edited by hakimiru

Finalization for the system changes, Negative penalty, backdash, burst, aerial attacks, have been added. Looking for translation. 

http://www.famitsu.com/matome/bbcp/tyousei8.html

Break Burst: now lasts for 6 frames (rather than 2).

Jump attacks: P1 decreased from 90% to 80%.

Round end: the inputs are read for 30 frames after the finish (rather than 80).

236 inputs, 623 inputs: the characters who have moves that use both inputs can now input 236 as 41236. The general priority is now 41236 > 623 > 236.

632146 inputs: in addition to the current shortcuts, both 6246 and 6316 are now valid, too.

Negative Penalty Resistance: there are now three levels of Negative Penalty Resistance. The level depends on the mobility options of each character, such as forward run/step/dash.

Backdash: the stats are more homogeneous over the whole cast.

Sign in to follow this