Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CP] Rachel Alucard Gameplay Discussion

l like how 4b is sounding. 4b from oki sounds like it's good in the corner, and so does 4b a lobelia (pole bounces off wall). with a pole behind rachel, ready to be activated with iris or lotus, there's going to be a different sort of versatility there that may cover quite a few options. it only being special cancellable could hurt combo routes on hit. i'm feeling optimistic about it though, it was really easy to block anyway, and we have 6b jc now so who cares.

l still would love to see wth lotus DOES...

Big damaging combos for Rachel?

ちょっと趣旨が変わるが

5B始動、避雷針&金バなし最大?コンボ

画面端

5B>5CD>3C>リリー>1風Lv3バウンド>2C>後ろ歩き5CC>Bロベ>ダッシュ3C9D>3CC8D>3CC8D>5B>jC>jC>アイリス>着地リリー>ロリコン>蛙>5CC>Aロベ>Aロベ>ダッシュ3CD>リリー>バクステ南瓜>ダッシュ3C>

蛙〆

4風8568dmg

ゲージ68で可能

ジンでのみ確認

Also, skimming through the JBBS, I'm seeing some posts with combos that have a 3CC8D loop.

5B>3CC>8D>3CC>9D>3CC>8D>3C>リリー>Lv3>蛙>5CC>Aロベ>Aロベ>5C>リリー>Lv3>蛙>追加C>Aロベ>Aロベ>3C>8D>3C>リリー>蛙>3C>2C

確かこんなんだったと思う。もしかしたら2回目のリリー後のパーツが違うかも

5B>3CC9D>3CC8D>3CC8D>3C>リリー>Lv3バウンド>蛙>5CC>Aロベ>ダッシュ3CC8D>6A>5B>jC>jC>アイリス>リリー>蛙>5CC>Aロベ>Aロベ>ダッシュ3CD>リリー>バクステ南瓜>ダッシュ3C>蛙〆

9537ダメでた、それと体力30%以下でなくてもおk。

Hopefully these aren't troll posts. Also, I don't really know what 3CC is. Do they mean 3[C]? Or maybe you can do two 3Cs in a row now by doing 3CC?

Hopefully these aren't troll posts. Also, I don't really know what 3CC is. Do they mean 3[C]? Or maybe you can do two 3Cs in a row now by doing 3CC?

Remember when someone on JBBS said that Rachel gets 8k off of her overhead in extend?

I suppose it's 3[C]. In one of these Loketest vids Rachel did this 3[C] 8D loop in the corner with 2 or 3 reps, that looked like 3[C].

Also, someone said 3C repeat prorates?

3[C] 3C is possible in extend, but it's not that practical or useful.

Other than that, I really like these changes, especially the Lobelia wallbounce. Having more poles for BBL sounds pretty neat.

im 100% sure that a changed I noticed with rachel being able to special cancel her airthrow immediately is a new one for cp. She cannot special cancel right away at all in extend or any other version.

The fact that all those high damage combos require 4 wind to start and 150 meter (triple lily, lol) means that you'll basically never land those in a real game, even if they aren't troll posts.

Also, I'm really going to miss 4B. It was actually my preferred overhead. Even though j.A is so much better, I just enjoyed using 4B. :(

Lol, I realized that after I posted seeing all the Ds and 'riri' in the combo string. I'll miss 4B aswell, even though it was slow, it still would catch people off guard if you used it sparingly. Looks like its new use will be for just corner combos.

Also, I'm really going to miss 4B. It was actually my preferred overhead. Even though j.A is so much better, I just enjoyed using 4B. :(

Me too. But all will be forgiven if it happens that j2c is an overhead again.

But even if you don't land a full 4 winds loop with 2-3 BBL it might still be very good damage (some of these are over 9k...). Can't wait to see.

Also especially since 4B is now unsafe I don't see how the FC could be useful...

thought you could tech immediately after smp now? How come they get two 5CCs?

Smp is never possible with 2 5cc's

Couple more posts translated. Some repeat info we've gathered is in here.

多少遅くなりましたが、ロケテいってきました。

とりあえず過去レスみて書かれてないと思う変更点だけ書きます。

・5B>jc>3DJB>JC>5Bの運びコンが2ループできなくなった。

JBの受身不可時間がかなり短くなってる?のが原因っぽい。

・ロベリアは、本当の画面端(ステージ端)に当たると跳ね返るようになった。

跳ね返った弾に攻撃判定があるかは不明。

・テンペストダリア、相手にヒットした場合はDD終了時まで動けなくなる。

(弾発生の後半部分から行動可能でなくなる。)なおスカor相手がガードした場合は従来どお り。

・ロケテの2Pの色(4P分のカラーが選択できる)が、CTの真紅カラー(金髪+赤服)だった !!!←

全体的にコンボを削られた感ありますが、まぁ全キャラコンボ削られてるみたいなんでこんなもん じゃないかな と。

特にうちの執事が涙を流しているのだわ・・・

風ゲージもとりあえず青肉はできるし、皆が嘆いているほど困りはしませんでしたが、

まぁ所詮はロケテのテストプレイなんでなんとも・・・

次回のOD版DDに期待ですね。それよりロケテ02カラーの実装はよ!

A little late, but I went to the loctest.

Going over the previous threads, here's some changes that I don't think got mentioned.

・The 5B>jc>3DJB>JC>5B carry combo can no longer be looped twice.

The radical shortening of JB's untechable time? seems to be the main cause.

・Lobelia now bounces back if it hits the actual wall (stage wall).

Whether the returning projectile has a hitbox or not is unconfirmed.

・If Tempest Dahlia hits, you can no longer move until the DD finishes.

On miss or block it works the same as before.

・At the loctest, the 2P color (4 colors were available) was the crimson color scheme from CT (blond hair + red clothes)!!!←

Overall it feels like our combos got cut, but that's something true for everyone so I guess it's pretty reasonable.

Our butler especially, is shedding tears right now...

In the very least we can still do j2C(Lv2) combos with the current wind gauge, so I don't think it's as bad as everyone has been saying.

Although it's still just loctest level play at this point...

I'm looking forward to next time's OD vers. DD. Although I'm looking forward to the loctest 02 colors even more!

昨日、ロケテ行ったので報告します。

今までの情報は見ているつもりだけど、重複とかあったらごめんなさい。

・4B

同技付いてます。数値までは調べれなかったです。

・J2C

同技の仕様は変わらないっぽい。J2C(LV2)>5B>JC>J2C(LV1)で同技表示 確認

やっぱり発生遅い?5B>J3CDがつながらなかった・・・気がする。

・3C

同技付いてた。 OD中に3CCループが最大コンボ、とかになるのを防ぐため

だと思うけど、今回の同技の仕様上、締めに使いにくくなりそう。

浮きが低い?3C>アイリスが3Cを2ヒット以上させないとつながらなかった。アイリスの発 生の問題かも ?

・地上投げ

ついに姫様が投げを必殺技でキャンセルできるように! でもどうやって使うのかわからん。

投げ>カボチャ>5Dも間に合わなかったと思う。

中央で柱があるときにアイリス、ロータスで0風で拾うくらい?

・空中投げ

同じく必殺C可 こちらも使い方がわからない。

端だと空中BCロべ打つと、跳ね返って落ちた弾が当たるんだけど、当たった瞬間に受け身取ら れて続かない 。

試してないけど、リリーとか繋がるのかな?

・リリー

ヒット時の拘束時間が短くなった?ロリコンしようとしたらロべ打つ前に相手が落下始めてた気 が・・・

・青肉

J2Cのところでも触れてますが遅くなっているようなので

J2CがLV1かもしれないタイミングでボタンを押すと成功しました。

・OD

必殺C可の通常技をキャンセルして出せる。3C>OD>5Bとか可能。空中でも発動可

OD中にダリアしても特に変化はなし。リリーは確認し忘れました、すみません・・

回復速度は、OD中にカボチャだけで7、8ヒットさせられるくらい。

・勝利セリフ

ロケテストまで来たこと、褒めてあげても良くてよ?

Went to the loctest yesterday, here's my report.

I've been trying to keep up with the latest information, but I apologize if there's any overlap.

・4B

Has repeat proration. Didn't get to the point of figuring out the values.

・J2C

Repeat proration seems unchanged. Confirmed that J2C(Lv2)>5B>JC>J2C(Lv1) triggered repeat proration.

Startup might be slower after all? 5B>J3CD didn't connect...I think.

・3C

Has repeat proration. I think it was to prevent 3CC loop during OD from being the most optimal combo,

but the repeat proration this time makes it seem like a bad ender.

Launch is low? 3C>Iris didn't connect unless 3C did 2+ hits. Might be a problem with Iris startup instead?

・Ground throw

Our hime-sama can finally special cancel from of her throw! But I don't know how we'd use this.

I don't think Throw>Pumpkin>5D came out in time.

Maybe only for Iris, Lotus followups when you're midscreen with poles and no wind?

・Air throw

Also special cancelable. I don't know how we'd use this either.

Using Air BC Lobelia in the corner caused the projectiles to bounce back and hit,

but it became techable the moment they hit and I wasn't able to extend it.

I didn't try it, but I wonder if Lily, etc would work?

・Lily

Hold time on hit got shortened? I tried to do ~Lily>hj8D>(airdash)>Air Lobelia>J2C(Lv3)>~,

but it felt like the opponent started falling before the Lobelia came out...

・J2C(Lv2) combos

I touched on this in the J2C section, but it seems like it got slower.

It works if you press the button when J2C is bordering on Lv1.

・OD

Can be canceled into from special-cancelable normals. You can do stuff like 3C>OD>5B, etc. Activatable in the air too.

Even using Dahlia during OD didn't seem to yield any noticable differences. I forgot to check Lily, sorry..  

To give you an idea on recovery speed, you can do about 7, 8 hits using only Pumpkin in OD.

・Victory phrases

For coming all the way out to this loctest, I wouldn't mind giving you some praise.

(Gosh, this is so badly translated it's embarrassing >_<

And this is why I don't do artistic/creative translations ;^;)

・If Tempest Dahlia hits, you can no longer move until the DD finishes.

On miss or block it works the same as before.

This one entertains me. If a later summon in TD hits, I wonder if Rachel suddenly freezes in place, lol. That would just be weird.

That has to be one hell of a weird change. It seems borderline pointless? Was the time to position yourself really that bad? And I can only imagine it being on the Primary hit. Anything else would be retarded lol

"Lobelia now bounces back if it hits the actual wall (stage wall).

Whether the returning projectile has a hitbox or not is unconfirmed."

This one excites me. I only wish that they would slide down the wall instead of bouncing.

I would quite like the idea of the bouncing lobelia if you could say, do 236B and then the lobelia bounces behind you, if your opponent likes to do forward rolls, you may be able to catch them with Sword Iris from that lobelia that bounced :)

Not sure how they'd bounce back exactly from firing a lobelia from the air though, I think I can imagine a rough picture.

Using Air BC Lobelia in the corner caused the projectiles to bounce back and hit,

but it became techable the moment they hit and I wasn't able to extend it.

Also curious if this is true for all wallbounce lobelia, or only off the air throw.

Why a TD nerf? That thing should be buffed. It has really bad proration and stuff.

Sorry if that sounds scrubby. I just always thought TD as an additional optimal combo tool would be cool.

l want to be gdlk tier :( y arc do dis to meeee

l would like more damage on level 5 td honestly, but really i'm happy with the current version. dunno wtf this nerf is for.

Yeah, I use TD as a blind mix up and if I'm lucky enough at times, I can get a throw in behind either the Giant Pumpkin or King George and the opponent can't see the !! throw marks very well. I can understand why TD might be nerfed due to the blind mix-up but I agree with YukiBlue, I'd like to see invulnerability frames so it can be more effective for keeping the opponent at bay and recharge some wind at the cost of that 50 Heat.

I dunno, I'm no expert and I'm still learning things xD

TD should be like Chie's meteors xDDDDD

i dont know why you want it, but okay

TD.jpg

i noticed that i lost location and psn, but it was too late and who cares?

What do you guys think of Rachel in Chrono? Will she be better or worse? Would most combos that work in Extend such as the forced fatal counter combos work in Chrono?