Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bibiquadium

[CP] Makoto Nanaya Loketest Changes Thread

Dammit...I'm just sitting here, starting at palette's 7 and 15 going "Those bastards are just taunting me...the clothes of 15 and the hair of 7, but not together. How dare they!"

RIP Yoko palette, you will live on in my heart.

7, 9 ,15 look really nice though.

What is 12 supposed to be? It's just so fugly. Everytime I watch Goro play, that palette makes my eyes bleed.

12 is just a generic universal pallet.... a terrible universal pallet, but it doesn't seem to be anything in particular (outside of like... a general undead theme).

As soon as we get actual footage and start listing all the changes, I'll be deleting or, at least, unsticking this thread.

Bibi, would you mind starting a changelog thread once that happens?

wait what?! from 2A starter!!! now watching the stream

BBS no longer wallsticks, but the recovery looks way much faster and safer. I like it now more, it looks comboable after high altitdue hit. Smart changes ASW.

Ah Ragna kicked the Makoto out, is it only me or Meteor Dive looks back to its CS1 Drive Charging speed? Not that slow but it do look slower.

2D Level2 does really work, it needs fastest possible level2 charge. If Level2 2D doesn't share a SMP with other Levels then 2D (2) > 5B 6A 2D (3) might works with a good starter!! all thanks to the increased gravity in BBCP

making the levels for all the drives have no SMP will give us some difficult but very pretty looking combos.

Please let it be!!