Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setsuna

[P4A] Labrys vs Teddie

Labrys_Vs_Teddie_Header.png

Please use this thread to discuss and contribute to this matchup. Information will be added to the main post as information comes. Keep in mind that strats will be changed as the game evolves.

The Neutral Game

Long Range: Your Tools vs His Tools

Medium Range: Your Tools vs His Tools

Close Quarters: Your Tools vs His Tools

Offense

Your Offense:

His Offense:

Defense

Your Defense:

His Defense:

Gimmicks and Resets
-

Match Summary
-

Whats everyone method of approach on getting in on Teddie players, thats probably my only real issue I have against him right now since he can zone us out with various item drops, his extremely long range 5B and his 2B stuffing out any derp j.B approaches.

Baiting 2B, sliding through 5B, and hitting him if he does unsafe blockstrings. 2B against jump-ins and unsafe aerial stuff. Don't have a very strong gameplan against Teddie at the moment, unfortunately.

far range 5c isnt too bad since it can outrange 5b. i try to approach via air and early on show him i am willing to double jump so he thinks about derp 2b reactions. 22c/22d seem to be important if hes being a bitch, since you can poke at him from far away on some items in the rotation. general ground footsies to get him to whiff a 5b then you can get in airdash or roll or something.

shits rough. its generally just me getting lucky on some reads. let me know if you find some good tech ^^

Teddie 5b is very bad on whiff, Labrys can easily iad j.b punish on reaction still it's a rough match, and i do believe Labrys j.b is really good tool for breaking his Persona, for ground footsies watch out for Ice Shard and Berserk Drink (it adds 1k hp thought it's good to get when you got momentum & low on hp)

And for his gimmicky unblockable setup... if you ever get caught blocking Drum / Mini Agneyastra and he's doing Teddie Circus, just IB and full Charge her R-action.