Sign in to follow this  
koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

There also seem to be moves that can hit OTG but are not recoverable. Sol's GF Feint seems to have an untechable OTG hit, as well as a new move for Ky where lightning strikes them while they're on the ground.

Ahh sorry people. I didn't know the follow-up had a name. Neither did I know what the hell was Lightning Javelin lol. Yeah Lightning Javelin has an FRC. god dammit. Ky is way cool to use him now. :O

I couldn't tell ya. I'm sad about the lack of Zappa video's. :blue: Can none of his improvements bring him any higher?

From what I've seen of him he seems markedly better than he was in Slash. Try not to forget that zappa is bizarre and unwieldy. You should see less of him than other, more accessible characters.

Bloodcrave I'm uploading a video to YouTube. I saw it in another one as well. I think it's one of the ones rtl uploaded. It's around 1:16.

EDIT: Err...damn. I just noticed his tension doesn't go down as a friend pointed out. I think it's just the new IB effect. Damn I'm dumb. Sorry for the hype. It looks like a FRC though in all the different videos I see >_<.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfAFKG75D5k

Wow Potemkin looks really awesome now. I need to play him when AC arrives. BTW That Potemkin voice set where he screams is so freaking cool! "POTEMKIN BUSTAAAAARRR!!!!"

From what I've seen of him he seems markedly better than he was in Slash. Try not to forget that zappa is bizarre and unwieldy. You should see less of him than other, more accessible characters.

Good point. I like being part of the minority anyways. I was kind of thinking that if Zappa was better than more people would be picking him up. :grin:

*Insert even more obligatory bitching about how there's finally match vids of Venom but no Millia yet...

First Ho-Sol gets Charge Cancel and now Venom gets StingerAim/CarcassRaid Cancel. Everyone is a Johnny.

In those ky combo vids what is with that lightning summon move? Why does he have that? looks so funny, like he does a fist pump and lightning falls from the sky. Also thank for the mirrors rtl.

I gotta say, first and foremost, the new Baiken colors look hot. I don't even use her, but the Purple color of hers is making it tempting. Potemkin is a straight up animal in this game. Even though I have yet to play the game myself, I feel confident in saying that this is probably the best incarnation of him to date. Also love the alternate voice where he screams like a freaking berserker. BTW, I may be the only one, but I seriously think Testament has what it takes to be top-tier this time around.

I'd like to say thanks to whoever is hosting the AC vids at strokethebigtree. I couldn't get the filebank link to work, ever. Now I'll make my pointless coment about my main chars. Venom is lookin' sharp as hell. Nothing but improvement. 4r5, keep in mind that even if Venom cancels stinger/carcass raid; he's still got to take the time/effort to charge it. I don't see how that's too much better than the ball summon canceling. So it's not that bad♥ Johnny. To be honest, I thought they'd destroyed him when they messed with his mist finers, divine blade, divine blade transport and such. While I don't like it, I guess we JO players will have to live with it.

The more characters with "Mist Cancel" the more characters I can play and still pretend I'm playing Johnny.

Sign in to follow this