Sign in to follow this  
koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

wow this is like a mini SBO, haven't seen sooooo many top quality games in a long time

could someone explain the format a little more please?

Wasn`t there additional round with 3 teams?

Anyways, mikado`s stream`s chat is madly fun %) http://justin.tv/joniosan

16.09 there will be 3on3, 17.09 5on5 and maybe 23on23.

What do you mean by additional round? IIRC N-O's team swept the round robin so there was no need for any extra matches to be played.

Hi people.

We need more people to help with the GGXXAC section of JPFIGHTERS. Which means just changing the titles, tags and video descriptions to a format like this.

Whoever wants to help and do a great service for the community please contact me.

Hi people.

We need more people to help with the GGXXAC section of JPFIGHTERS. Which means just changing the titles, tags and video descriptions to a format like this.

Whoever wants to help and do a great service for the community please contact me.

i don't think that is a good format... it doesn't mention the original date the match was recorded or the player names (if possible to get that information through commentary or from original source) which is much more important than the chars being used i believe

i don't think that is a good format... it doesn't mention the original date the match was recorded or the player names (if possible to get that information through commentary or from original source) which is much more important than the chars being used i believe

1. You can always click the link to the source if you want that info.

2. Adding the names will screw up the matchup search and will make the process of uploading those vids 50 times longer. (Which is why you you won't be seeing any other channel uploading *all* the new vids from nico)

disregarding dates is ok for me, but player names... i think thats too much i dont mind not having all matches from nicovid.

disregarding dates is ok for me, but player names... i think thats too much i dont mind not having all matches from nicovid.

seriously, if you're not going to include the player names your channel is a complete waste of time. it's already confusing as it is.

If you guys want to go to every vid and add the names after the usual text you are more than welcomed, but don't complain about the lack of something w/o willing to be adding it yourselves.

Knowing the source of the videos will be great!

it's in every description at the very end. :)

That didn't say anything actually. It's not like that channel has anything that jpfighters has to offer (ALL the new vids, matchup search) plus more.

Like I said if names are that important to you, you are more than welcomed to go to each of the vids and add them.

I can appreciate your desire to make a searchable match-up index.

However, I feel your title formatting isn't very good for youtube. I think it would be much simpler to create matchup indexes in the separate character forums with links to particular videos.

I can appreciate your desire to make a searchable match-up index.

However, I feel your title formatting isn't very good for youtube. I think it would be much simpler to create matchup indexes in the separate character forums with links to particular videos.

I kinda thought of it myself after seeing how time consuming it can be.

Sign in to follow this