Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

so thats what took SBO....

disappointing...:(

Past SBO champions had always been disappointing in their respective 23v23. Think Ogawa last year and KA2 2 years ago.

how about Niga?? he took like 5-6 straight games in last year's 23v23 a-cho - Woshige (just like Ruu) is really hot, but not during SBO... :(

The new a-cho match (Isa's team vs. N.O's team 5v5) was amazing. Its nice to see woshige beasting, but I his SBO performace wasn't good. How the fuc* did Koichi beat him in a mirror match?

More like, how did Koichi's Millia beat Woshige's Millia, Shonen's Testament who has been ownage for the whole year and Ruu's Bridget who was on song with a 9-win streak in East VS West 23v23 (including a win off Nakamura) a day back from SBO?

More like, how did Koichi's Millia beat Woshige's Millia, Shonen's Testament who has been ownage for the whole year and Ruu's Bridget who was on song with a 9-win streak in East VS West 23v23 (including a win off Nakamura) a day back from SBO?

I have been keeping on eye on almost every millia video from the top, and all I can say is that Koichi hasn't been as impressive as he was in #reload. I guess he just needs more time.

Remember guys, mirror matches ALWAYS suck

Eh tu, Incoan? Yeah, they kinda do suck... I mean Nakamura beat koichi 2 times in a mirror match, but how could he beat woshige (who is the best MI, imo)? I guess its common to see upsets these days.

geez.....samitto was beasting too much against shonen's team, shame that he didn't ocv'ed them after all, I always feel like start playing chipp when I watch his matches, he's really amazing

he's the best chipp with near-perfect execution, and every time he misses the 1f combo against sols in the corner, he dies :(

www.a-cho.com

・準決勝:N-Otoko(VE) vs Dogura(SL) <- yeah, dogura as SL

That air combo into burst grab was sexy.

yeah samitto is godlike

props to him just playing damn good

i thought he played relatively poor compared to when he was in his prime time :(

edit: oh that was about the videos before. i was talking about the a-cho tourney.

edit again: stupid me, i was talking about susumu.

OMG, new Efute vids are amazing! His perfomance at 23vs23 was just a dirty trick.

His match against Dogura's SL is totally insane.

The Samitto kumite is ridiculous! Suddenly we have tons of Chipp match vids! AtTheGates will definitely love this.

too many...don't have tome for this, they should tone down with the amount.

Hell no! Back then GameChariot always posted up tons of vids at a time. I say let them post up as much as they want! Keep them coming GameChariot!

Honestly I haven't watched them yet but all you Chipp players better watch Sammito.

On an added note the next big tournament (A-Cho Cup Ishin-Gaiden 9/13 9/14) will feature 3on3 Same Character and 3on3 Normal Teams.

The Chipp team consists of:

Samitto/Niku-Q/Susumu

http://www.ishin-gaiden.com/index.html

Let's hope this Event releases on DVD!

awesome they updated the team listing again from last night.... i believe there is now at least 1 team for each character gogo team of roboky!! and already 83 teams for normal 3 on 3 teams tourney... this event is gonna be so good