Sign in to follow this  
koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

It was awesome that so many vids got uploaded. It sucks though that only 13 characters got played in them. TONS of Baiken though. Seems like Baiken players are getting their revenge for not seeing her in the beta. -9

Lol, has anyone noticed that the signs on the Mayship change depending on who's winning/losing? In the Slayer/May vid, that shit gets hilarious. "HOLD ON" Also, that girl to the left of (loli)Dizzy looks like Kooh from Pangya :V. EDIT: "MAKE A MIRACLE" is the best fucking one.

Fist videos seen. That new ending of the Sol GV is totally sick! It doesnt deplete tension right? The new Dizzy´s voice us a piece of tarsh, i loved the old one. IoI And I´ve notics that it´s incredibly easy to do rgeat daamege with minimum thigs, that don´t look good.

Looks pretty... sounds like shit, is my opinion. As for the actual gameplay, I suppose it's too early to tell, but right now it seems like the game as a whole was rushed. Does anyone know WHY they recorded all the voices? All of them, from what I've heard in videos I've watched, sound like fucking Korean #R voices. Only decent sounding one was Bridget. Were ALL the VAs changed or something? Even Sol doesn't sound like it was voiced by Ishiwatari.

Anyone besides me thinks that the Baiken is Sharon? I firmly believe it's Sharon. ^_^ EDIT: It seems that Baiken can no longer link j.P to j.S? I'm not sure about that but I see that it couldn't be done in a video. EDIT: Hey nvm. I don't know why the beat counter turns to black when one of the videos the Baiken (Sharon?) does a j.P -> j.S but apparently it's still do-able.

Ack, I thought Millia's 5HS has an FRC, but it's really one her discs with a really early FRC ala Jam's 2D. Edit: lol This post may seem stupid, but I couldn't read kanji/hira-whatever the videos were titled with. And yeah, telling from the one roman letter in the title "S", I'll take a wild guess and say that it's really her S disc with the 2D-esque FRC.

Sign in to follow this