Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

Needs moar Dizzy. Did anyone else notice in the DI vs ZA video that the range on her 2D has gone way, way down? Like, "the animation is now twice the size of the hitbox" down? It doesn't even look like 2P>2K>2D combos at a moderate range. All I've seen of her is that one video, and frankly I think I could beat that player :\ Zappa looks great though.

Hory ArcSystem! Millia's Dust/HS Loop = the Great Beastress. :D New Grand Viper and Lightning Javalin are awesome. Koyasu's and Ueda's voices hasn't changed much in AC, unlike other VA crews. Overall, the new installment rocks!

Gamechariot vids are too slow right now! :(

I cant even download them cuz its in jap and I cant see were is the vids section! could anyone link here some ky vids?

omg, what is that eddie combo on the ground lol, 19 hits o.O and i didn´t know about that shadow trap thing he has now >_< throw escape looks really cool...gotta know more about the timing for it...

6P, c.S, Eddie K, repeat Shadow Hole (Eddie HS) seems to hit low, making it possible to create unblockable. If you get trapped by it, effect is like getting caught by Testament's powered up net, except that opponent is still on the ground. Still yet to see Eddie D in action, maybe such a combo is possible? Eddie D, 22D unblockable

Shadow Hole (Eddie HS) seems to hit low, making it possible to create unblockable. If you get trapped by it, effect is like getting caught by Testament's powered up net, except that opponent is still on the ground.

Damage isn't too good for the 6P-c.S loop, and finishing off with 5D requires tension for knockdown. Maybe it's better off to just S Invite Hell for simple knockdown?

Edit: I wonder if comboing into IK actually works? Eddie's IK is not a grab right?

If you read the rules of the forum this things won´t happen. For this questions, to the help thread, that point is already explained there. Geez.

vids with grab techs? so far i found one....vid #67 from the filebank archive its around 36 secs into the match (bridget v baiken) after teching.. baiken wound up in the air... would anyone know if that's just what happens from a grab tech.... or if its just because bridget's grab lifts the opponent slightly off the ground? it also seems like the grabber has a lot less recovery than the techer.... bridget is blocking.... and baiken is falling and landing

Yeah I think after breaking a throw, you will be in the air. That's what I noticed too. Don't know if the different types of throw will affect that or not though. I saw Robo Ky grabbing HOS and HOS landed in the air too.. so~

That was true in the earlier games, it was just harder to notice cuz usually a well-timed Burst will counterhit. I remember being able to tech blue Burst often in previous games.

It's already been mentioned in the lok tests, but Eddie's stage is cool as hell, with the sea of blood/blood instead of dust when jumping. Any word on other moves that cause "stick" against the wall, like Sol and HOS's normal throw?