Sign in to follow this  
koogy

[AC] Video Discussion Thread

well, that settles it. i quit GG because marlinpie is.

A message to all passengers, this bandwagon is ready for departure! Please make sure you have all your luggage and personal belongings with you and any travel documents you may need for your journey to Retireshire.

I like the Ky´s new move in the air, you can continue the presure later of aerial combo. The news moves of Eddie could be an horror if you are playing agais him LoL. Johnny looks more easy than Slash. I like the new move of jam that make a very farst hit.... (maybe overhead?) But this game look good i was very disturbed for all chages but i want play it NOW T____T i will purchase the fisrt day that sell it LoL

The game looks very interesting to me, if for no other reason than it breathes life into GG, which I thought was becoming somewhat stale. The game is aesthetically pleasing and everything, but new moves and system changes have me excited. The only thing that worries me is that all the new content might break the game somehow, either by bugs or balance issues. Still though, I'm glad that some characters seems to play differently now than they have for the last hojillion iterations of XX (even if only superficially).

We'll clearly be playing AC, opposed to Slash, as soon as it's release to console in Japan, regardless of what any of you are saying now

My god, those file bank axl matches were just horrible! The person was still playing axl as if he had the bomber loop!

Ah whats the point of talking shit about some axl players you think sucked just beacuse they were going for bomber loop? Ah last I checked bomber loop has been around since X. Im sure after playing as axl that many years its almost second nature to go for it in the corner, its the first gawd damn day dude seriously.

I prefer that they make changes...... the people says a lot that are not changes in the games well in AC are a lot of changes not all that i want like mor characters, more history,new sprites.... but in jugability (is the word in english?) have changed a lot. I am only angry for teh few time that they have make this version >_> ¿maybe? only 1 year?

there is no way for me to miss a single combo with May now

there is no way for me to miss a single combo with May now

lo qft. same with JO now that one-hit and all that db stuff is removed :cry:

uh... why is everyone saying "i can't take this game seriously"? I mean... you played XX. You played #R. You played Slash. And suddenly, this game isn't worth playing?

wow everyone is hella overreacting. But I will say that this game(for now) has mvc2 qualities in that everyone has broken shit. But like mvc2 all the brokenness may turn out to be a good thing. Stay tuned.

I agree, this game is a change from all the other Guilty Gear games in the past so it should be good it'll just take time for people to get used to it. Unless there's just one character that overpowers all.

I agree, this game is a change from all the other Guilty Gear games in the past so it should be good it'll just take time for people to get used to it. Unless there's just one character that overpowers all.

Yeah i think this too, but we should see if the characters are more equilibrated than slash....but i think that it is dificult LoL

The tier lists from the loc tests didn't even have anyone in the S tier, or past D, which is pretty promising balance wise. just needs time I'm loving the system changes, and the character changes make sense to me so far too.

The tier lists from the loc tests didn't even have anyone in the S tier, or past D, which is pretty promising balance wise.

OMG LoL this looks very interesting, :cool:

PD: I Like ur avatar XDDDD :drool:

The background os eddie in one of the worst >_> like the venom background LoL. I dont known why in slash they erase the skeletons. AC Eddie´s level looks Very VERY good Is HO the final boss of acade mode? Is the same year in the level os HO? XD XDD wuold be one year later LoL are still broken the clock of the I-no´s level LoL a lot of questions XD LOL for this new game

It looks like this is finally becoming the type of game to interest me. Namely, a game with batshit insane tech all over the place. I may seriously get into this...

ja vs. jo Johnny's got a NICE ass 14 hit, is that JI jokerfrc? or does that automatically jump Johnny again? Someone needs to mess with some airdash joker shit of his. I think his voice is very good in this game, sounds more like Akuma now. He sounds like he's getting stabbed every attack he takes.

Sign in to follow this